Check your account email address ×

Folks with their Green Energy

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'll try to check out that link later but I don't know about that movie if Michael Moore has anything to do with it personally I think he's a scumbag 

A lot of people think the same way about him, and maybe rightfully so, but I look at him as once being a global warming fear monger god who was at least willing to listen to the other side for a change. Most, as you likely know, are so cemented in their beliefs that that rarely happens. It is a good watch, trust me. You will see for yourself, like I mentioned, there isn't anything "green" about this movement whatsoever, especially when you see that it is the opposite that is actually happening. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'll try to check out that link later but I don't know about that movie if Michael Moore has anything to do with it personally I think he's a scumbag 

Just a heads up, Viper, if you're going to watch it, and I highly suggest you do, be aware when it is about 3/4's the way through, they show a couple scenes that will definitely be upsetting to little/young kids if you have them? Same near the end with the orangutans. Also, be sure to watch right through the credits to the very end as there as some clips pieced throughout those that you'll also find interesting. 

17 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I didn't really get that impression of   everything lumped together but I guess you could read whatever you want into it. I was just surprised at how much wind power has progressed over the years.

And if they really do put Farms off the coast ,there is almost always wind there..... I'm certainly not against that and getting power from a variety of sources is not necessarily A Bad Thing

To many nimby’s for the coast farms that was already shot down. 

• Gold Member

18 more days and I will have 365 days of operation.  Should go over 19 Mwh with ease on my green energy generation.  Kind of nice not having much of transportation and electric energy costs

44E0F875-27A0-4EFF-B5BD-7D8963CDA22C.thumb.jpeg.8949ff239aee7cb2eeafa1a277d6bee4.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, irv said:

Just a heads up, Viper, if you're going to watch it, and I highly suggest you do, be aware when it is about 3/4's the way through, they show a couple scenes that will definitely be upsetting to little/young kids if you have them? Same near the end with the orangutans. Also, be sure to watch right through the credits to the very end as there as some clips pieced throughout those that you'll also find interesting. 

No young kids to worry about but if orangutans or other animals are being killed, Im only one rung from being Peta level :lol:and that would bother me.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:07 PM, irv said:

At what cost??? I'm not either but when they are completely razing carbon absorbing/oxygen producing forests, without speaking of the wildlife habitats they are destroying, I get a little angry. 

If you haven't yet, watch Planet of Humans if you think this "green energy" movement is all about saving the planet. The only thing "green" about it is the "green" these crooks are putting in their pockets. https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/wind-and-solar-power-the-myth-of-green-energy

Very good video I actually watched it all.  Give you a different picture of what is going on.

• Like 1

Texas is doing well with wind turbines. 20% of their power comes from wind. With a pay back time of 7 years, it's no wonder why the great state of Texas is pushing hard for more wind turbines. With their push for lithium storage facilities, they're way ahead of most states.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/austin/news/2022/02/11/new-battery-storage-facility-to-alleviate-strain-on-grid

Edited by spin_dry

9 hours ago, dsupercat said:

Very good video I actually watched it all.  Give you a different picture of what is going on.

It certainly does and certainly exposes the big lie we have all been fed for the last 30-40 yrs. 

al-gore-priest-climate-change-non-believers-threaten-my-income.jpg

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

18 more days and I will have 365 days of operation.  Should go over 19 Mwh with ease on my green energy generation.  Kind of nice not having much of transportation and electric energy costs

44E0F875-27A0-4EFF-B5BD-7D8963CDA22C.thumb.jpeg.8949ff239aee7cb2eeafa1a277d6bee4.jpeg

Liar!!!