Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think Sludge is the one hanging out at DU and projecting it on to me…he is really sounding like an emotional liberal.🤣

Theres no way you aren’t there. You and MC regurgitate the same stupid nonsense within minutes of each other.  

14 hours ago, ACE said:

Theres no way you aren’t there. You and MC regurgitate the same stupid nonsense within minutes of each other.  

I'm convinced that the only reason Smales hasn't ever shown his face and met anyone from these boards after all these years, is because he's actually a woman.   And a very hormonal one.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm convinced that the only reason Smales hasn't ever shown his face and met anyone from these boards after all these years, is because he's actually a woman.   And a very hormonal one.  :lol: 

Posted plenty of pictures and anytime you’re in N. Michigan let me know….other than that WGAF?

BTW considering your past you sound like the emotional hormonal woman.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 hours ago, ACE said:

Not even true and you made it sound like you “knew” I was there…a troll AND a liar…great combo.👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posted plenty of pictures and anytime you’re in N. Michigan let me know and considering your past you sound like the hormonal one.🤷🏻

My past?  I gave Rob the idea for the name "Hardcore Sledder" almost 25 years ago after riding with him and Denny .  I'm a fucking legend.   :snack:  You run your mouth and hide.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My past?  I gave Rob the idea for the name "Hardcore Sledder" almost 25 years ago after riding with him and Denny .  I'm a fucking legend.   :snack:  You run your mouth and hide.

I’m right here…Charlevoix Michigan….anytime, anyday and yeah you’re a legend for sure. Badgered  the guy and whined so much he shut down his fucking site.🤣
Face it Mark…you’re a “legendary” victim and cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not even true and you made it sound like you “knew” I was there…a troll AND a liar…great combo.👍🏼

Nah it has to be true. There’s no way it’s not true. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no way you’re not a liar.🤷🏻

I’m not sure why you’re so embarrassed. You’d fit right in the with the absolute trash that comes out of your and MC mouths. Especially when you post the same nonsensical trash within seconds of each other. 

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another one who thinks Ukrainians are bombing their own hospitals and schools...smh....:flush:

The Nazis in Ukraine have committed genocide in Ukraine before. No reason to think they wouldnt again. Also they are trying really hard to pull the allies into this fight. "war crimes" is the new allegation. They want Vlad to pay for his war crimes by bringing the worlds largest war crime offenders in to fight him LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another one who thinks Ukrainians are bombing their own hospitals and schools...smh....:flush:

Another one who believes the evening news. :news: If you haven't figured it out yet that most MSM outlets are funded by the liberal/democratic gov't or other Liberal/Dem entities, then you likely never will. 

The minute they, MSM, started propping up Zelinskyy as some divine innocent individual, I knew we were not being told the truth.

I don't necessarily side with Russia but the more I read and educate myself about the whole situation over there, the more I realize the lies have never stopped coming from MSM. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m right here…Charlevoix Michigan….anytime, anyday and yeah you’re a legend for sure. Badgered  the guy and whined so much he shut down his fucking site.🤣
Face it Mark…you’re a “legendary” victim and cunt.

Hey It’s your story, I knew and met Rob several times.  PM’d him maybe 1-2 times in all those years, and only after pictures of my wife were getting chopped.  You haven’t so much as shown your face at any gatherings for 25 years.  Because you’re scared of getting your face rearranged  :lol: 

3 hours ago, irv said:

Another one who believes the evening news. :news: If you haven't figured it out yet that most MSM outlets are funded by the liberal/democratic gov't or other Liberal/Dem entities, then you likely never will. 

The minute they, MSM, started propping up Zelinskyy as some divine innocent individual, I knew we were not being told the truth.

I don't necessarily side with Russia but the more I read and educate myself about the whole situation over there, the more I realize the lies have never stopped coming from MSM. 

Trust me...I am not one to believe MSM by any stretch of imagination. Nothing more than an extension of the Democrat Party.

But I will give zelensky much more credit than most... I don't believe half the crap said about him.... we got memes that says he's worth 1.4 billion...more than the worth of 3 comedians put together....lmao:lol:. His true net is only 1.5 million...yeah that sounds real corrupt and fishy to me.....not. He earned my respect once he was willing to go down with the ship and took in stride, hit men with a price tag on his head.

Sorry, but the genocide being commited is by Russian forces only.... seen too many Ukrainian interviews to believe otherwise. They have seen and described the atrocities firsthand.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trust me...I am not one to believe MSM by any stretch of imagination. Nothing more than an extension of the Democrat Party.

But I will give zelensky much more credit than most... I don't believe half the crap said about him.... we got memes that says he's worth 1.4 billion...more than the worth of 3 comedians put together....lmao:lol:. His true net is only 1.5 million...yeah that sounds real corrupt and fishy to me.....not. He earned my respect once he was willing to go down with the ship and took in stride, hit men with a price tag on his head.

Sorry, but the genocide being commited is by Russian forces only.... seen too many Ukrainian interviews to believe otherwise. They have seen and described the atrocities firsthand.

Genocide? 

Are you fucking retarded? 

If that’s your bar for genocide the US has been guilty every year for over 2 decades. Fucking brain dead faggot

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Genocide? 

Are you fucking retarded? 

If that’s your bar for genocide the US has been guilty every year for over 2 decades. Fucking brain dead faggot

Wait till we get a good look at Mariupol....