Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Aren’t you embarrassed that you always side with him? 

I don’t know. He’s still pretty bitter at me for not dying from covid 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I don’t know. He’s still pretty bitter at me for not dying from covid 

That's bugged me about you as well..... but I'm getting over it. :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

That’s probably not far off

It's tragic but it's true. They need to feel they are righteous even if they aren't doing a fucking thing or even making it worse. 

Look at this Ukraine nonsense. I haven't seen people this giddy over war since dubya bombed Baghdad and Toby Keith sang that song. People are getting blown to bits and libs are buying tshirts. Ffs

Just now, Anler said:

It's tragic but it's true. They need to feel they are righteous even if they aren't doing a fucking thing or even making it worse. 

Look at this Ukraine nonsense. I haven't seen people this giddy over war since dubya bombed Baghdad and Toby Keith sang that song. People are getting blown to bits and libs are buying tshirts. Ffs

Yup....weirdo cause celeb group think

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

And it has to be all one way. No room for debate or discussion. The narrative is not to be questioned and to attempt questioning it is absolute heresy 

People think they left religion behind, but they really didn’t. 

Love the pig piling!! Just excellent. Ya know if you guys weren’t so arrogant the forum could be fun , but some of you just have to get malicious right off the hop , call in the white knights for support and it’s off to the races!!!! Try fucking relaxing and enjoy some conversation here. It’s like some are here to let off all their steam :dunno:

We've reached peak sheep...

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy will appear at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards to give a pre-taped speech amid Russia’s continued invasion of his country, an insider has confirmed to Variety. President Zelenskyy shot the video within the last 48 hours in a bunker in Kiev. The video will introduce John Legend’s performance about two hours into the show.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

We've reached peak sheep...

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy will appear at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards to give a pre-taped speech amid Russia’s continued invasion of his country, an insider has confirmed to Variety. President Zelenskyy shot the video within the last 48 hours in a bunker in Kiev. The video will introduce John Legend’s performance about two hours into the show.

Puke.

Just now, HSR said:

Love the pig piling!! Just excellent. Ya know if you guys weren’t so arrogant the forum could be fun , but some of you just have to get malicious right off the hop , call in the white knights for support and it’s off to the races!!!! Try fucking relaxing and enjoy some conversation here. It’s like some are here to let off all their steam :dunno:

More... HCSesque?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473w424a0rqulp4gjyxk

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:owned:

Never mind you :lol: It’s almost time to declare yourself too smart for here again and run off ,,, or more like get:roundhouse: all the way back to tbp in tears 😭 . Rinse and repeat. :bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never mind you :lol: It’s almost time to declare yourself too smart for here again and run off ,,, or more like get:roundhouse: all the way back to tbp in tears 😭 . Rinse and repeat. :bc:

You’re an idiot dude. We all see it. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re an idiot dude. We all see it. 

And you’re too fucking scared to call @ACE out in your clutching threads which makes me :lol: and poor Ace is too fucking scared too join in .Show some balls Benny , call him out !! Bet you’re too fucking yellow 

Snake your new BFF :lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

And you’re too fucking scared to call @ACE out in your clutching threads which makes me :lol: and poor Ace is too fucking scared too join in .Show some balls Benny , call him out !! Bet you’re too fucking yellow 

Snake your new BFF :lol:

Pease calm down 

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Pease calm down 

I believe I’ve called you a retard approximately 7000 times or more so I have no idea what the fuck he’s on about. I think he may be having a stroke 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I believe I’ve called you a retard approximately 7000 times or more so I have no idea what the fuck he’s on about. I think he may be having a stroke 

Scared too I see!!! Do you need me to pull up all the thread’s you’ve called him out with your master clutching???  Your fucking pathetic, empty suit, bag of hot air and too fucking scared to run your big mouth to Ace with you bullshit. Fact. 
You’re Ace’s lil bitch, and mine. Hahaha chicken shit !!