Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a joke Felicia, don't overthink it.  Yes.  I did it singlehandedly smh.  Now i see why Ben was mentioning the Hcs connection.  Jesus talk about beating an 17-18 year old dead horse to death with some sweet revisionism.  I don't suppose Rob's mental state had anything to do with it.   We were once friends, maybe we weren't at the end, I don't really know.  I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but he was in a bad place after his wife and dogs died, and he let the forum drama overwhelm him.  You want to lay that at my feet go right ahead.  May he RIP.

Talk about a drama post holy shit dude.:roflcrying:

I was there when it went down and even if I wasn't I've heard you tell your tale a million times.:lol:

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Talk about a drama post holy shit dude.:roflcrying:

I was there when it went down and even if I wasn't I've heard you tell your tale a million times.:lol:

You're the fucking clown who kept bringing it up.  Sorry if the truth hurts your butts, you obviously seem to have some long standing grievances with me and several of us here.  Can't help you with any of that.  :lol: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the fucking clown who kept bringing it up.  Sorry if the truth hurts your butts, you obviously seem to have some long standing grievances with me and several of us here.  Can't help you with any of that.  :lol: 

Just sick of you guys treating new members like they are shit :bc:

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just sick of you guys treating new members like they are shit :bc:

What guys are those, or are you afraid to name names because the biggest contributor to slamming new members is friends with the site owner? :dunno:

7 minutes ago, irv said:

What guys are those, or are you afraid to name names because the biggest contributor to slamming new members is friends with the site owner? :dunno:

I’ve approved close to 60 new members in the last 6 months maybe more!!! What have you contributed to the site ???? Seriously? What???

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’ve approved close to 60 new members in the last 6 months maybe more!!! What have you contributed to the site ???? Seriously? What???

Good for you, but that's not what I asked. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Good for you, but that's not what I asked. 

Have you answered a single question I’ve asked?? Rules for admin??? Why you love Frankie? No,,, so until then, bye :frech:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Pompous.

Sanctimonious.

Douche bag.

Get the sweet fuck over yourself, my God...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Pompous.

Sanctimonious.

Douche bag.

Get the sweet fuck over yourself, my God...

You just described Zambroski to a T. Funny you never had ANY issues with any of his 80,000 post as admin ,,,but I psot and hold your horses :lol: You guys are funny,,,and a bunch of hypocrites!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

You just described Zambroski to a T. Funny you never had ANY issues with any of his 80,000 post as admin ,,,but I psot and hold your horses :lol: You guys are funny,,,and a bunch of hypocrites!!!!

Did Zambroski get banned? ....he was a good dude

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No..he just left.

Thanks.... I know you guys bumped heads a lot and  he always had an opinion on everything but I didn't really have an issue with him... doesn't always work but I try to stay neutral with most on here.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thanks.... I know you guys bumped heads a lot and  he always had an opinion on everything but I didn't really have an issue with him... doesn't always work but I try to stay neutral with most on here.

Kill yourself neutrally ....faggot