Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is an actor by trade who was put in power after a western sponsored coup. I'm sure everything is legit tho. 

Ronnie Reagan

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The US staged a coup in Ukraine in 2014 you fucking retard and they installed two puppet leaders who were 100% corrupt. 

Yep.

And the 3rd one I tried to post of course has been removed. :news:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ronnie Reagan had political experience and a track record before running for president. 

After a long career as what???? Just pointing out your point isn't really a point.Other actors in the US have found careers in politics too,,Arnie,,Jesse the Body.

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

After a long career as what???? Just pointing out your point isn't really a point.Other actors in the US have found careers in politics too,,Arnie,,Jesse the Body.

Ok you are right, I guess zelensky is not a western puppet leader. 

43 minutes ago, HSR said:

After a looooonnnngggg career in acting POLITICS. He was the President of the Screen Actors Guild and he 'played' that role as serious as a heart attack.

He was hardly a newbie in the world in politics...

Read a book.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

After a looooonnnngggg career in acting POLITICS. He was the President of the Screen Actors Guild and he 'played' that role as serious as a heart attack.

He was hardly a newbie in the world in politics...

Read a book.

Just admit it,,,you yanks LOVE your celebs!!! 

Fran Drescher :roflcrying:

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok you are right, I guess zelensky is not a western puppet leader. 

So the US can pick the Ukraines president and all you guys can pick for yourselves is Trump or Biden !!!!:lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So the US can pick the Ukraines president and all you guys can pick for yourselves is Trump or Biden !!!!:lol: 

Who could ask for more?

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah... I knew telling you to read a book or 2 was over the top...

It's been 51 minutes ,,,what do you want me to read in that time:lol: 

Ronnie was an actor ,,,that is all :news:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's been 51 minutes ,,,what do you want me to read in that time:lol: 

Ronnie was an actor ,,,that is all :news:

And you will keep looking like a fool until you do read one carry on

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you will keep looking like a fool until you do read one carry on

What does the SAG have to do with it???A group of people making a living pretending to be someone they're not?GMAB!!If Ronnie wasn't an actor he never would have been president.

Ukraine actor for president=bad

US actor for president=good BUT you have to read a book telling you why this is different,,SAG and all that

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

What does the SAG have to do with it???A group of people making a living pretending to be someone they're not?GMAB!!If Ronnie wasn't an actor he never would have been president.

Ukraine actor for president=bad

US actor for president=good BUT you have to read a book telling you why this is different,,SAG and all that

please-continue-keep-going.gif

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

please-continue-keep-going.gif

SURE!!!!!

How many countries have elected an action movie star(not even from US) as a Governor of State?? How about a professional wrestler???Seriously dude Americans are fixated with celebrities. Talk of The Rock running for President:lol:

To sit on your high horse and criticize other countries politics or who is involved is laughable. 

Just now, HSR said:

SURE!!!!!

How many countries have elected an action movie star(not even from US) as a Governor of State?? How about a professional wrestler???Seriously dude Americans are fixated with celebrities. Talk of The Rock running for President:lol:

To sit on your high horse and criticize other countries politics or who is involved is laughable. 

The issue is the US 2014 coup. Try and follow along 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you mean when the US was sticking it's nose in other peoples business again???

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hold the phone,,I had to circle back to this one,,, does the lack of "mind numbing retard" "Die in a fire!!!" and most of all "Kill yourself faggot!!!" mean you agreed with me ,,other than me being off point :dunno: Asking for a friend:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hold the phone,,I had to circle back to this one,,, does the lack of "mind numbing retard" "Die in a fire!!!" and most of all "Kill yourself faggot!!!" mean you agreed with me ,,other than me being off point :dunno: Asking for a friend:bc:

I agree that it doesn’t matter if Zelensky was a comedian or actor. The fact that he’s being made out to be some patriotic hero is idiotic 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I agree that it doesn’t matter if Zelensky was a comedian or actor. The fact that he’s being made out to be some patriotic hero is idiotic 

I think Ukraine, Russia and everyone else can fuck right off regardless who they are.

4 years nothing happened under 'an actor'.... a year into a career politician regaining the White House and the world has gone to shit, but hey, let's worry over shit that don't concern us.

If Reagan, an actor, was such a stupid thing to do, why is he listed so highly on every Presidential list?

(Because he was more than that, but the talking point from the land of don't know shit is heavy in this one...)

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Reagan, an actor, was such a stupid thing to do, why is he listed so highly on every Presidential list?

Because Americans love their celebs :lol:

435F45F9-E822-4C2F-8831-62A3E24ED34E.jpeg