Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never claimed to be anything, other than someone who's been around since the beginning.   Sorry if that offends or bores you.  How about just scroll on by if I bother you so much?  I'm guessing by the comments you used to spend lots of time on HCS, probably a hall monitor there too I guess. I left some time ago when they got all corporate, and had a whole staff of nerds like you prancing around the place like you were in charge.  As I mentioned earlier, lost interest in that years ago and I can't even remember the last time I posted there.   You the new tough guy?  BTW, nothing speaks nerd more than "moderator" or "admin", unless you own the site.  You list it on your resume or something?  :lol: 

Yes Paul,,BobbyNJ66 and I were admin,,,buncha nerds FOR SURE :lol: 

As far as admin being nerds,,,who do you think keeps these forums running for a guy like you to spend 20 years talking about himself???? That's right admin do,,,just like Scooter keeps you all on a tight leash next door. So chirp at admin all you want,,,you need us to make your life complete obviously so don't bite the hands that feeds ya:bc:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No reason admin has to be arrogant, egotistical, pompous sanctimonious douche bags.... so why do it?

:pathetic:

Cuz you do it to me :dunno:  Admin doesn't have to be looked at any different than any other member.I ain't Top Gun.So unless you have an issue with a guy trying to help out ckf when he needs,what's the problem????

Fuck Scooter booted Ben next door cuz he's annoying??? No issue with that???

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No reason admin has to be arrogant, egotistical, pompous sanctimonious douche bags.... so why do it?

:pathetic:

Part of the perks of being an admin

5 hours ago, HSR said:

:baby: I was told this wasn't HCS so I go with the flow. While I do love having a fan club,,,you're getting a little creepy here.  I'm STILL waiting for your Code of Conduct for Mod/admin so we can see if that's what the members want:thumbsup: Quit your crying and get to writing. How's Frankie doing BTW?? You must keep in touch with someone your so fond of:dunno: 

@f7ben can look after himself Irv,,he doesn't need you to stick up for him ffs:lol:

Nice gibberish non-reply, but in all honesty, I didn't expect much intellectually from you anyways. 

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Nice gibberish non-reply, but in all honesty, I didn't expect much intellectually from you anyways. 

Oh Irv,,,not sure when you became such a whiny twat but if putting me on ignore will make your life less miserable,feel free. My feelings won't hurt for long:bc:

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh yuh... top fucking people..

The BEST,,,tremendous people!!!!

Just now, HSR said:

Oh Irv,,,not sure when you became such a whiny twat but if putting me on ignore will make your life less miserable, feel free. My feelings won't hurt for long:bc:

Still can't come up with a reasonable explanation why you acted the way you did, and continue to, the other night? 

Each to their own, but I'm just trying to piece things together here so I can understand this a little better. 

Just curious, again, do you feel less than adequate as a man and think you should receive worship because you're a mod here? Respect is earned not given. 

Does it empower you, make you feel superior, all manly if you can put people down by constantly reminding them of their past? That's the sign of a coward, a weakling and someone who needs some professional help. :news:

Your words: "Frankie isn't a kid anymore, sorry. He can look after himself as he has soooo many times in Court!!!

Do you think your behavior is attracting members to join this site and to help retain them? Do you think childish back and forth behavior with other members here is what attracts people to join? Do you think that people think you're all that and then some?

Simple question, again, what was it about those posts the other night, from Snake, Ace, Analer and Ben that sent you over the edge? They were basically just conversing with each other, discussing the topic at hand, until you decided to interject with your nonsensical replies, then proceeded to lose it on them? :dunno:

I will act however I want,,,,I don't answer to you. @Anler @f7ben@ACE can speak for themselves thanks,,,or did they ask you to speak for them??? 

Funny thing is you're just sour Zambroski left,,,and you NEVER had 1 fucking issue with him running Snowrider,,Revkev and others off the site did you???? No you didn't so drop the double standard bullshit .

As far as Frankie goes,,,,well I DGAF about an old lady beating,,,meth cooking,,,meth dealing,murderer worshipping mouth piece that made a bet and got scared now and is hiding :dunno:  Is he special to you for some reason?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I will act however I want,,,,I don't answer to you. @Anler @f7ben@ACE can speak for themselves thanks,,,or did they ask you to speak for them??? 

Funny thing is you're just sour Zambroski left,,,and you NEVER had 1 fucking issue with him running Snowrider,,Revkev and others off the site did you???? No you didn't so drop the double standard bullshit .

As far as Frankie goes,,,,well I DGAF about an old lady beating,,,meth cooking,,,meth dealing,murderer worshipping mouth piece that made a bet and got scared now and is hiding :dunno:  Is he special to you for some reason?

What do I have to do with this? Leave my name out your fucking mouth!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

What do I have to do with this? Leave my name out your fucking mouth!

:lol:

Apparently I was picking on you:dunno: and Irv is mad about it:news:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes Paul,,BobbyNJ66 and I were admin,,,buncha nerds FOR SURE :lol: 

As far as admin being nerds,,,who do you think keeps these forums running for a guy like you to spend 20 years talking about himself???? That's right admin do,,,just like Scooter keeps you all on a tight leash next door. So chirp at admin all you want,,,you need us to make your life complete obviously so don't bite the hands that feeds ya:bc:

Save the fake  :bc: s friendo.  I didn't come at you, you came at me in this thread, and by the looks of it, another half dozen of us in here as well.  Don't much know or care what you're trying to prove, I don't get into the here vs there or HCS from 10 years ago drama.  Not sure if its small man syndrome or a bad case of vaginosis, but obviously you don't care for me, and I guess the feelings mutual at this point.  You can coexist or just fuck off.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Save the fake  :bc: s friendo.  I didn't come at you, you came at me in this thread, and by the looks of it, another half dozen of us in here as well.  Don't much know or care what you're trying to prove, I don't get into the here vs there or HCS from 10 years ago drama.  Not sure if its small man syndrome or a bad case of vaginosis, but obviously you don't care for me, and I guess the feelings mutual at this point.  You can coexist or just fuck off.  

I care deeply for you!!!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you started with the tough guy 'get your face rearranged" fake bullshit so there is that. I just commented what a pussy fucking thing to say about someone you met on a forum and don't agree with. Those threats are pathetic,,talk about syndromes. As far as you and drama:lol: holy shit!!! You're legendary for your drama dude.

On the bold do you mean "you" or "we" ??? Does your royalty demand others to bend the fucking knee :lol:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you started with the tough guy 'get your face rearranged" fake bullshit so there is that. I just commented what a pussy fucking thing to say about someone you met on a forum and don't agree with. Those threats are pathetic,,talk about syndromes. As far as you and drama:lol: holy shit!!! You're legendary for your drama dude.On the bold do you mean "you" or "we" ??? Does you're royalty demand others to bend the fucking knee :lol:

smh  :lol: 

giphy.gif

On 4/3/2022 at 7:30 PM, HSR said:

Good cause you guys were sounding pretty fucking dumb

On 4/3/2022 at 7:40 PM, HSR said:

Will you STFU about covid already! Jesus Christ you ramble like a bitch

On 4/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, HSR said:

Love the pig piling!! Just excellent. Ya know if you guys weren’t so arrogant the forum could be fun , but some of you just have to get malicious right off the hop , call in the white knights for support and it’s off to the races!!!! Try fucking relaxing and enjoy some conversation here. It’s like some are here to let off all their steam :dunno:

On 4/3/2022 at 9:01 PM, HSR said:

Never mind you :lol: It’s almost time to declare yourself too smart for here again and run off ,,, or more like get:roundhouse: all the way back to tbp in tears 😭 . Rinse and repeat. :bc:

On 4/3/2022 at 9:10 PM, HSR said:

And you’re too fucking scared to call @ACE out in your clutching threads which makes me :lol: and poor Ace is too fucking scared too join in .Show some balls Benny , call him out !! Bet you’re too fucking yellow 

Snake your new BFF :lol:

On 4/3/2022 at 9:27 PM, HSR said:

Scared bitch?? Fucking pussy 

On 4/3/2022 at 9:48 PM, HSR said:

Scared too I see!!! Do you need me to pull up all the thread’s you’ve called him out with your master clutching???  Your fucking pathetic, empty suit, bag of hot air and too fucking scared to run your big mouth to Ace with you bullshit. Fact. 
You’re Ace’s lil bitch, and mine. Hahaha chicken shit !!

On 4/3/2022 at 9:49 PM, HSR said:

Not at all. At what age did you graduate from pizza’s to part’s?? Fucking box delivery boy:lol:

On 4/4/2022 at 10:52 AM, HSR said:

Let me guess,,you wear a sweater vest with TBP embroidered on the chest :lol: The whole HCS,FS,TBP thing is a joke ,,as is your comment. EVERY fucking one here was on HCS first,,, you TOO!!!!

On 4/5/2022 at 4:25 PM, HSR said:

Well fuck off then :bc: No need to act like a tough guy:thumbsup:. Or would you prefer a forum with say 20 guys that all agree and you have a nice big circle jerk??? If that sounds good TBP may be better for you snowflake.

23 hours ago, HSR said:

No I was actually on there for a few years,,,not many posts. Didn't realize you guys were so sensitive over there.I'm not into the "frat party" type of forum so I just quit posting. I did post a link to the fundraiser at TBP :bc:

Do you have a ***Snakes Official Cardboard Box Thread**** going over there??? They seem to be popular :roflcrying:

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

Apparently I was picking on you:dunno: and Irv is mad about it:news:

:news: 

Your words from above: "Try fucking relaxing and enjoy some conversation here."

What exactly were they doing that was so different than this that upset you so much??? 

Again, this is the "Current Events" section. Maybe move all the Russia/Ukraine posts to a new section like you did covid? What do you suggest we should talk about in here? Celebrities, vacations, cars, trucks, and buses or that the sky was blue today? :dunno:

Just now, irv said:

What exactly were they doing that was so different than this that upset you so much??? 

Again, this is the "Current Events" section. Maybe move all the Russia/Ukraine posts to a new section like you did covid? What do you suggest we should talk about in here? Celebrities, vacations, cars, trucks, and buses or that the sky was blue today? :dunno:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, irv said:

Holy shit.... that must have taken some work...lol.

Where ya been Irv:bc:

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: The guy that shut an entire forum down telling others to calm down,,,,,,priceless :roflcrying:

It was a joke Felicia, don't overthink it.  Yes.  I did it singlehandedly smh.  Now i see why Ben was mentioning the Hcs connection.  Jesus talk about beating an 17-18 year old dead horse to death with some sweet revisionism.  I don't suppose Rob's mental state had anything to do with it.   We were once friends, maybe we weren't at the end, I don't really know.  I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but he was in a bad place after his wife and dogs died, and he let the forum drama overwhelm him.  You want to lay that at my feet go right ahead.  May he RIP.