Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Scared too I see!!! Do you need me to pull up all the thread’s you’ve called him out with your master clutching???  Your fucking pathetic, empty suit, bag of hot air and too fucking scared to run your big mouth to Ace with you bullshit. Fact. 
You’re Ace’s lil bitch, and mine. Hahaha chicken shit !!

You got owned....and you’re too fucking stupid to know it. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe I’ve called you a retard approximately 7000 times or more so I have no idea what the fuck he’s on about. I think he may be having a stroke 

Yes by my account it’s almost right around 7000 times 

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Scared bitch?? Fucking pussy 

Still threatened by intelligence I see.  Now, because you had a big part in getting rid of Zam, you are working on Ace, Ben, Analer hoping they exit too so you can look like the smartest cookie on here. 

Too bad Frankie wouldn't come back for your sake. I know by cutting him up, putting him down, ridiculing him and constantly reminding him of his past empowered you, but, despite what you think, the opposite happened and showed how much of weak little man you really are to everyone on here.

It's hard to imagine CKF picked you for a mod. :news:

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Still threatened by intelligence I see.  Now, because you had a big part in getting rid of Zam, you are working on Ace, Ben, Analer hoping they exit too so you can look like the smartest cookie on here. 

Too bad Frankie wouldn't come back for your sake. I know by cutting him up, putting him down, ridiculing him and constantly reminding him of his past empowered you, but, despite what you think, the opposite happened and showed how much of weak little man you really are to everyone on here.

It's hard to imagine CKF picked you for a mod. :news:

Dude your vag just stopped bleeding and you’re back:bc: Don’t start flowing again, it takes awhile to stop apparently.

Now as @Snake said , we don’t want HCS rules here so drop the fucking admin/mod bullshit. I’m sorry Z left but if you think I ran him off,, well you give me too much credit :bc:

Frankie bet me $500 his ultra can make 150+ hp with Dynoport twins, not my fault his mouth wrote cheques his tuning skills couldn’t cash :dunno:

Again , please write me some code of conduct rules for the FS admins!! All 3 of us :lol:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude your vag just stopped bleeding and you’re back:bc: Don’t start flowing again, it takes awhile to stop apparently.

Now as @Snake said , we don’t want HCS rules here so drop the fucking admin/mod bullshit. I’m sorry Z left but if you think I ran him off,, well you give me too much credit :bc:

Frankie bet me $500 his ultra can make 150+ hp with Dynoport twins, not my fault his mouth wrote cheques his tuning skills couldn’t cash :dunno:

Again , please write me some code of conduct rules for the FS admins!! All 3 of us :lol:

And you're a liar too. Imagine that. :news:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

And you're a liar too. Imagine that. :news:

Explain please??? Otherwise shut da fuck up :bc:

Rules please ?????? Maybe ask the lib fag that runs HCS to give you his???

Thats right, you got fucking nothing. As per usual . Wipe yer ass and type Shitty!!!!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No doubt HSR is a disingenuous little twat....like a dumber version of momo 

Momo :owned: you too :lol: it’s funny . 
Call out Ace you pathetic little cunt or I’ll never let you live it down!!! I know you don’t have the balls :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You got owned....and you’re too fucking stupid to know it. 

Poor Ben is scared to run his mouth about his clutching skills . Ace will own him bad 

3803905E-E62F-467F-9CB3-E7BA183067B0.jpeg

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Exactly the type of HCS children we wanted to get away from.

Let me guess,,you wear a sweater vest with TBP embroidered on the chest :lol: The whole HCS,FS,TBP thing is a joke ,,as is your comment. EVERY fucking one here was on HCS first,,,you TOO!!!!

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

I seriously think he has no clue why he’s actually mad lol

I’m about as mad as you are dumb. :lol: I thought only women assigned men feelings?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’m about as mad as you are dumb. :lol: I thought only women assigned men feelings?

I think Sludge is the one hanging out at DU and projecting it on to me…he is really sounding like an emotional liberal.🤣

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This thread sure flew off the rails. 

Don't they all around page 10 :lol: If you want consistency check out our 550 Farm&Bashing thread ,,425 pages of the exact same shit everyday:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's refreshing and shows some hope for America when 72% are on the same page and in full agreement that democratically elected Zelenskyy is a true Patriotic leader.

There is a reason why Ukraine is fighting so hard and surprising the world with their capabilities, they have Zelenskyy as commander-in-chief. Asked if he wanted a ride to safety he merely said "give me more weapons"... I don't need no stinkin ride..... that inspired his forces and that is also why we are seeing obliterated Russian tanks filling the streets. And most of their Force retreating.

Unfortunately atrocities are being committed as they retreat... civilians with hands tied behind their backs shot at point-blank range, someone riding a bicycle shot dead in their tracks.... and many on here are fulfilling the conspiracy theories that Ukraine may be responsible for killing their own people which makes totally no sense. I can see with my own eyes what's happening.... the theater that was bombed was clearly marked children ....Russia did that...... there are no doubts and conspiracy to this ....give your head a shake

With the skills they have shown we need Ukraine to join NATO ASAP.

This is what a true respected leader looks like:Screenshot_2022-04-04-14-38-20.thumb.png.cd580d4b1eee9bcd5f509761c213da5e.png

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Don't they all around page 10 :lol: If you want consistency check out our 550 Farm&Bashing thread ,,425 pages of the exact same shit everyday:bc:

Don't worry, someone will die or contract a terminal illness. The collection plate gets passed and all will be good again. This place is like a microcosm of how the ancients lived.