Check your account email address ×

Did Biden Call For Regime Change Today…Sounds Like It

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump does this all the time as Republicans do….. but Biden…oh ooooo he walked it back….lmao you fuckin dumb asses.

Settle down before you shit yourself  :bc: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great read.  It should preclude Biden from ever running for politics again, if not getting arrested.  Still blown away at how they twisted Trumps concern about corruption in Ukraine into an impeachment, when corruption in Ukraine was exactly what was happening.  As others have noted, Ukraine was Washingtons little money laundering machine.

4 Takeaways From NYT’s Attempt To Control The Hunter Biden Narrative (thefederalist.com)

I never really thought it could happen but it would seem that Hunter Biden is headed for an indictment.  Too many sources have come to that conclusion at this point. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I still think it was a bad call to walk this back....we have cowered to everything Putin has said, from his threats of anyone getting involved to his saber rattling of nukes

We thought it was too provacative to supply weapons early on way back in November when we should have, we thought putting on sanctions before the invasion would be seen as provoking.  We are afraid to provide Migs which is also a defensive weapon not much different than Javelins and other air defense systems.

We have been afraid of provacation from the get go....and yet Russia invaded and bombed the hell out of anything they wanted anyway..what good did it do?..it was time to show some strength and I finally thought Biden was doing some show of strength with his comment that Putin should not remain in power but once again we "corrected" and put our tail between our legs.

Putin wins again!

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Walking it back is politics 101. Biden meant it and got his point across.

Fuck Putin and anyone who sides with him.

No one listens to Biden.

Not one thing he said has made 1 difference in this affair.

Senile sticks with the senile I guess....

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I never really thought it could happen but it would seem that Hunter Biden is headed for an indictment.  Too many sources have come to that conclusion at this point. 

Only because Joe is expendable...

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And several dipshits in here still don't understand what that means.  Talk about taking the narrative and throwing it into a wood chipper..... :lol: 

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I still think it was a bad call to walk this back....we have cowered to everything Putin has said, from his threats of anyone getting involved to his saber rattling of nukes

We thought it was too provacative to supply weapons early on way back in November when we should have, we thought putting on sanctions before the invasion would be seen as provoking.  We are afraid to provide Migs which is also a defensive weapon not much different than Javelins and other air defense systems.

We have been afraid of provacation from the get go....and yet Russia invaded and bombed the hell out of anything they wanted anyway..what good did it do?..it was time to show some strength and I finally thought Biden was doing some show of strength with his comment that Putin should not remain in power but once again we "corrected" and put our tail between our legs.

Putin wins again!

The whole world saw how weak we are with the Afghan deal. They all see the top brass more worried about transgender fruitcakes wearing dresses on the battlefield- then being an was kicking military. 

We are better to sit this one out imo - or this senile idiot will get more of our troops killed.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You really don’t understand politics.

You must understand them more than this guy ha? Fucking tool

Obama’s CIA Director: Biden’s Remark ‘Strengthens Putin At Home,’ Makes It Hard For Opposition To Form

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump does this all the time as Republicans do….. but Biden…oh ooooo he walked it back….lmao you fuckin dumb asses.

Um no he did not walk it back his handlers had to do it for him . He is not allowed to spend more than 3 min a day in fr of the mic with out weeks of prep . Because we'll we all know why even you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You must understand them more than this guy ha? Fucking tool

Obama’s CIA Director: Biden’s Remark ‘Strengthens Putin At Home,’ Makes It Hard For Opposition To Form

I don't know how much faith I would have in Obama's CIA director.... probably had his nose in the whole Russia collusion thing

50 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know how much faith I would have in Obama's CIA director.... probably had his nose in the whole Russia collusion thing

I have more Fath in Brennan's understanding of politics that @Mainecat or even old Joe  mumbels

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Walking it back is politics 101. Biden meant it and got his point across.

Fuck Putin and anyone who sides with him.

Biden has killed 1000x more innocent people than Putin has over the span of both political careers. Why is nobody condemning Biden for his crimes against humanity?

On 3/27/2022 at 10:57 AM, Carlos Danger said:

On 3/27/2022 at 10:57 AM, Carlos Danger said:

Taking to yourself again?

On 3/27/2022 at 3:59 PM, Ez ryder said:

Um no he did not walk it back his handlers had to do it for him . He is not allowed to spend more than 3 min a day in fr of the mic with out weeks of prep . Because we'll we all know why even you 

Once again you don’t understand how it works.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The last intelligent president was Obama. Then came trump, Biden, and if the impeachment works out, Harris. Then the cycle starts all over again minus the intelligence. 

Obama had plenty of warts you and others just chose to ignore them.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Obama had plenty of warts you and others just chose to ignore them.

I simply stated he was intelligent. You added the rest in your mind. I didn’t vote for any of those mopes. Who the fuck would? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I simply stated he was intelligent. You added the rest in your mind. I didn’t vote for any of those mopes. Who the fuck would? 

Intelligent...ok....still not great when working without a teleprompter, Quick to judge.....not the best trait for intelligence.  

In the TV age the best Presidents on their feet were JFK, Reagan, Clinton and yes even Trump.......all four of them could take questions and give answers without a script.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Intelligent...ok....still not great when working without a teleprompter, Quick to judge.....not the best trait for intelligence.  

In the TV age the best Presidents on their feet were JFK, Reagan, Clinton and yes even Trump.......all four of them could take questions and give answers without a script.

Trump had zero idea about the power of the bully pulpit. He abused it and misused it. To his demise. I never witnessed any real understanding of the concept on his part. Numb between the ears. 

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump had zero idea about the power of the bully pulpit. He abused it and misused it. To his demise. I never witnessed any real understanding of the concept on his part. Numb between the ears. 

Trump understood the bully pulpit better than just about anyone. Numb between the ears? Come on Man!