Check your account email address ×

Did Biden Call For Regime Change Today…Sounds Like It

• Platinum Contributing Member

The White House clarified his remarks afterwards....oops.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/599883-biden-declares-putin-cannot-remain-in-power-in-fiery-warsaw-remarks

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to Did Biden Call For Regime Change Today…Sounds Like It
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Yes , I listened to his speech that was the best line.....and now the pussies are walking it back...wtf?   I don't think there's a spine to be had in all of Washington

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Walking it back is politics 101. Biden meant it and got his point across.

Fuck Putin and anyone who sides with him.

If he meant it then why walk it back ? Dose he want his lemming to have to make excuses for him ? Guess it gives you somthing to do with the rest of your life 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

If he meant it then why walk it back ? Dose he want his lemming to have to make excuses for him ? Guess it gives you somthing to do with the rest of your life 

You really don’t understand politics.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Biden steps on his tongue again and MC thinks it makes him some sort of master statesman.

You also don't understand politics I guess .

But at least we all have @Mainecat here to comment and never explain his stance when questioned 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You also don't understand politics I guess .

But at least we all have @Mainecat here to comment and never explain his stance when questioned 

Biden has a low 30% approval rating which makes me think that there is nothing he could do that would get hard core Democrats to disapprove of his job performance.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These are a special kind of retards though, esp the op and Co.

This. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden has a low 30% approval rating which makes me think that there is nothing he could do that would get hard core Democrats to disapprove of his job performance.

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Walking it back is politics 101. Biden meant it and got his point across.

Fuck Putin and anyone who sides with him.

Cornering a wounded animal is not s political stroke of genius as you have portrayed it is a political misstep of which Biden has had many over the years. The mere mention of regime change about a guy who has been rattling his nuclear sabre is complete folly. 

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The 30% approval is suspect to me. I would guess it's more like 10-15% brainwashed idiots that approve.

Great read.  It should preclude Biden from ever running for politics again, if not getting arrested.  Still blown away at how they twisted Trumps concern about corruption in Ukraine into an impeachment, when corruption in Ukraine was exactly what was happening.  As others have noted, Ukraine was Washingtons little money laundering machine.

4 Takeaways From NYT’s Attempt To Control The Hunter Biden Narrative (thefederalist.com)

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump does this all the time as Republicans do….. but Biden…oh ooooo he walked it back….lmao you fuckin dumb asses.

If Trump had made this kind of a flub as president you would have been all over him shouting how clumsy he is on the world stage and rightfully so.......But with Biden for you this is a masterstroke.....   So much for the wise old Owl.