Check your account email address ×

Us Consulate in Iraq attacked by Iran

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well we’ve had that for going on 6 years now. I guess we should be used to it 

How come everytime someone points out how useless Biden is, you have to inject a little TDS.

And to your expected answer........  "no".

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Great having a weak sellout senile leader eh...

Funny how this happens and little Rocket man ramps up his testing and Ukraine attacks all under Biden. You can only imagine what may be going on in Afghanistan with a Resurgence of Isis and terrorism..... this guy gets no respect.... he should be named Joe Dangerfield.

Seems like things were awfully quiet under the previous administration whether they want to admit it or not..... especially the Middle East didn't Trumpy win the Nobel Peace award or something like that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Funny how this happens and little Rocket man ramps up his testing and Ukraine attacks all under Biden. You can only imagine what may be going on in Afghanistan with a Resurgence of Isis and terrorism..... this guy gets no respect.... he should be named Joe Dangerfield.

Seems like things were awfully quiet under the previous administration whether they want to admit it or not..... especially the Middle East didn't Trumpy win the Nobel Peace award or something like that

Sure Biden sucks but it was quiet because Trump never met a dictator type that he didn’t slobber all over. If that’s what it takes so be it.🤷🏻

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Biden sucks but it was quiet because Trump never met a dictator type that he didn’t slobber all over. If that’s what it takes so be it.🤷🏻

Come on Jim, Biden calls XI one of his best friends while Trump is standing up on national news saying "call it what it is a China virus..Chi-nah"...Slammed Germany on the world stage as stupid for buying energy from Russia and they all laughed at him.  Went off on NATO leaders to stop being cheap fucks.. Didn't he go off on Macrone once too??

Things were quiet because of Trump's unpredictability, nobody knew what he would do. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most countries didn’t do much to the US because they were never sure just how Trump would react. That was both a good and a bad thing. Trump smoked the fuck out of a group of Russian operatives in Syria and Putin didn’t do squat. Iran was the only country that really retaliated against him and that was after we took out one of Irans top officials after the idiot had already done some stupid shit. 

Even though NK or China were not our best friends under Trump, didn’t get bring them both to the table and at least have some constructive talks with them? Honest question, when was the last time a U.S. president did something like that with either of those countries? 

I know this will label me as red card carrying Trump ball sucker but just keep it in mind that is someone else’s opinion. I think both political parties are fucked and Trump was no savior. Typically though, his actions did seem to show more care for this country than others before and after him. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Come on Jim, Biden calls XI one of his best friends while Trump is standing up on national news saying "call it what it is a China virus..Chi-nah"...Slammed Germany on the world stage as stupid for buying energy from Russia and they all laughed at him.  Went off on NATO leaders to stop being cheap fucks.. Didn't he go off on Macrone once too??

Things were quiet because of Trump's unpredictability, nobody knew what he would do. 

Stop with the facts and making sense Tony.  Having civil dialogue with an adversary used to be called diplomacy.  Trump does it and its "slobbering over Putin".  

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How come everytime someone points out how useless Biden is, you have to inject a little TDS.

Because his post directly implies Trump would have been better and his states as much 400 times a day

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I pretty much disregard anything he and Moto have to say.....they both promoted defund the police and the military. Shows you what mindset they have. Peace through strength will always prevail.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because his post directly implies Trump would have been better and his states as much 400 times a day

See, you're comparing the two.  They are pretty imcomparable friendo.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See, you're comparing the two.  They are pretty imcomparable friendo.

I think they are pretty much equally inept. I can’t imagine worse leadership than either one of them.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It's been 3 decades that I've been hearing Iran's nukes will be ready in 6 months. In that time I've lost my hair, grown grey pubes, become far sighted, retired, and got a flat ass. Just get the fucking deal done already. 

And in that time have they decided to crawl in to the modern world at least attempt to pretend to be decent neighbors? 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mike Pompeo was/is the fucking man....he understands foreign policy, unlike the books on the left that are still focused on climate change and gender.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude, you can't even exist on 2 websites at the same time let alone make a call on something like that!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude, you can't even exist on 2 websites at the same time let alone make a call on something like that!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think they are pretty much equally inept. I can’t imagine worse leadership than either one of them.

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Mike Pompeo was/is the fucking man....he understands foreign policy, unlike the books on the left that are still focused on climate change and gender.

He was/is one of the biggest pieces of fucking filth on this planet. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop with the facts and making sense Tony.  Having civil dialogue with an adversary used to be called diplomacy.  Trump does it and its "slobbering over Putin".  

Oh please…Trump is a Putin apologist and mouthpiece and he didn’t do jack shit about China other than to talk shit…there are plenty of facts but they rarely penetrate that thick partisan hack skull of yours. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So calling it “the China Virus” which may or may not be true anyhow…is considered being tough on them? FFS the bar is pretty low for some of you.

29 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Do you think the former CIA director knew about biological labs in Ukraine?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So calling it “the China Virus” which may or may not be true anyhow…is considered being tough on them? FFS the bar is pretty low for some of you.

Now we can call it the "Freedom virus" because trump and pompeo's CIA delivered it! :lol:

And hey, who fast tracked the vaccines to save millions and millions of lives after he delivered the freedom virus? Best president ever. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on Jim, there were 75 threads a day on how disrespectful trump was to say China virus, the MSM was all over him for it too everyone her was all over him for it, it's hardly slobbering all over him..I get you don't like the guy but

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Come on Jim, there were 75 threads a day on how disrespectful trump was to say China virus, the MSM was all over him for it too everyone her was all over him for it, it's hardly slobbering all over him..I get you don't like the guy but

You are trying to reform a cat hater.. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You are trying to reform a cat hater.. :lol:

Not trying to reform anyone, Jim and I can have conversations and agree to disagree. I got no issue with Jim

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not trying to reform anyone, Jim and I can have conversations and agree to disagree. I got no issue with Jim

Talking sense to Smales?

Good on you!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So who do you turn your buisness license renewal paperwork in to every yr ? 

Coercion isn't the same as willingly licking imperialist boots. 

I can't believe how stupid some of you will act trying to somehow prove me wrong.