Check your account email address ×

Us Consulate in Iraq attacked by Iran

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well we’ve had that for going on 6 years now. I guess we should be used to it 

Smh

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How come everytime someone points out how useless Biden is, you have to inject a little TDS.

And to your expected answer........  "no".

It's really odd behavior tbh.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Funny how this happens and little Rocket man ramps up his testing and Ukraine attacks all under Biden. You can only imagine what may be going on in Afghanistan with a Resurgence of Isis and terrorism..... this guy gets no respect.... he should be named Joe Dangerfield.

Seems like things were awfully quiet under the previous administration whether they want to admit it or not..... especially the Middle East didn't Trumpy win the Nobel Peace award or something like that

People feared Dangerfield tho- because he was buddies with the mobsters. No one fears the pants shitter.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Biden sucks but it was quiet because Trump never met a dictator type that he didn’t slobber all over. If that’s what it takes so be it.🤷🏻

So dumb. The Ukraine situation wouldn't be happening under Trump & you know it.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Smh

People feared Dangerfield tho- because he was buddies with the mobsters. No one fears the pants shitter.

Why do you even care about Ukraine?

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Coercion isn't the same as willingly licking imperialist boots. 

I can't believe how stupid some of you will act trying to somehow prove me wrong. 

And most can't believe the utter hypocrisy of you using everything to your advantage, and complying willingly as long as it puts gas in the boat.

You are zero different that a whore.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I can't believe how stupid some of you will act trying to somehow prove me wrong. 

Coercion?  Like in wearing useless masks and vax mandates?  When does the resistance start or the line hasn't yet been crossed.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Coercion?  Like in wearing useless masks and vax mandates?  When does the resistance start or the line hasn't yet been crossed.

That man has never met a law or dictate that he didn't suckle....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He was/is one of the biggest pieces of fucking filth on this planet. 

Except for the fact that he orchestrated many peace deals in the Middle East that Biden has done his best to scuddle.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

And most can't believe the utter hypocrisy of you using everything to your advantage, and complying willingly as long as it puts gas in the boat.

You are zero different that a whore.

There is no ethical consumption under the global dictatorship of capital. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You pussies won't resist shit. You'll just whine and go back home. Then bootlick and worship the next bourgeois leader they install. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

Do you really believe covid started there? The facts say otherwise.

Which "facts" are you referring to? That story has changed multiple times over the last two years. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Which "facts" are you referring to? That story has changed multiple times over the last two years. 

Facts like Wohan researchers were sick very early.

Facts like China restricted travel in Wohan very early

Just now, SkisNH said:

Facts like Wohan researchers were sick very early.

Facts like China restricted travel in Wohan very early

Poast the facts!

Just now, ford_428cj said:

So just throw in the towel & forfeit to China eh. You'd probably love you some chink master wouldn't ya. Faggot fuckin cuck any way...

We sold out to china 25 years ago. Not one year ago. We can blame ourselves. 

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't think there is coercion in communism?  The entire system requires it. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So just throw in the towel & forfeit to China eh. You'd probably love you some chink master wouldn't ya. Faggot fuckin cuck any way...

Dude, let these rich people fight their own wars. Trying to be in solidarity with the ruling class and their global interests is 100% simping and bootlicking. 

They don't give a fuck about you, why do you give a fuck about them, their government, and their affairs?

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There is no ethical consumption under the global dictatorship of capital. 

You pussies won't resist shit. You'll just whine and go back home. Then bootlick and worship the next bourgeois leader they install. 

Did you and your employees comply with mandates and have to wear masks and provide proof of vaccination to keep your business up and running?? Yes or no?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Poast the facts!

We sold out to china 25 years ago. Not one year ago. We can blame ourselves. 

We didn't sell out - the govt did.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, let these rich people fight their own wars. Trying to be in solidarity with the ruling class and their global interests is 100% simping and bootlicking. 

They don't give a fuck about you, why do you give a fuck about them, their government, and their affairs?

You're projecting like a fool.

I give a fuck because we are getting worse by the day as a country & WW3 is on the horizon.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I give a fuck because we are getting worse by the day as a country & WW3 is on the horizon.

I hate to tell you this but somebody should have explained it to you in junior high. The govt is us. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did you and your employees comply with mandates and have to wear masks and provide proof of vaccination to keep your business up and running?? Yes or no?

We had internal mask mandates long before covid. Biosecurity and food safety-like measures keeps everything clean.

There was never any vaccine mandate and covid ripped through the place right after new years. The aerial live vaccine (omicron)pretty much did the trick.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

All unnatural states of being...one must be coerced to give up private property and self.

Lmao. Commies are gonna make you share your toothbrush.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Smh

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hate to tell you this but somebody should have explained it to you in junior high. The govt is us. 

No…we’re all dumb…Fordy is the genius here.🤣

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Who is this "we"? Certainly not you and me? Or anyone on this forum? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Incorrect. 

The government is a wholly owned subsidiary of the bourgeoisie.