Check your account email address ×

Us Consulate in Iraq attacked by Iran

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah....lets keep the talks going in Iran. We are not safe at all under this weak administration. The world is speaking.

https://www.nationandstate.com/2022/03/12/us-consulate-in-iraq-hit-by-multiple-missiles-iran-launch-suspected/?amp

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wtf is this "we" shit? 

Speak for yourself, bootlicker 

Oh thats right....I forgot you live in your own world, under your own rules....but you certainly loved and catered to the mask mandate.:lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....Iran totally didn’t launch any missiles at us under the Orange retard :lol: 

Only after killing Soleimeni....they gave meager "retaliatory" show

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh thats right....I forgot you live in your own world, under your own rules....but you certainly loved and catered to the mask mandate.:lol:

Identifying with bourgeois imperialists is peak bootlicking.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Us"

"We"

Literally none of this is in your interest or benefit, nor is it a threat. The ruling class, their governments, and their interests are under threat.

That's a given. Mind you I have only heard about this here so not sure if it's even true but seems kinda weird timing. Last week Biden was trying to buy oil from them now they are attacking the consulate?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's a given. Mind you I have only heard about this here so not sure if it's even true but seems kinda weird timing. Last week Biden was trying to buy oil from them now they are attacking the consulate?

Lol it's probably Israel trying to stir shit up. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Talks on Iran broke off abruptly on Friday.... don't know if it's related or not. I also heard that Target may have been an Airfield so who knows

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Talks on Iran broke off abruptly on Friday.... don't know if it's related or not. I also heard that Target may have been an Airfield so who knows

Or a hospital. We are the only ones who can get away with bombing one of those. 

It's been 3 decades that I've been hearing Iran's nukes will be ready in 6 months. In that time I've lost my hair, grown grey pubes, become far sighted, retired, and got a flat ass. Just get the fucking deal done already. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's been 3 decades that I've been hearing Iran's nukes will be ready in 6 months. In that time I've lost my hair, grown grey pubes, become far sighted, retired, and got a flat ass. Just get the fucking deal done already. 

I wonder if Israel's iron dome would stop an Iranian nuke