Check your account email address ×

17 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

$4 a gallon again can’t wait for $10 😢

glad my beater daily gets 40mpg average 

1769A201-B0AE-4AC5-A752-39DC95165C03.jpeg

FE64A563-4D97-4327-85DE-79444C4C1BE2.jpeg

You'll be hating it. when you put $130 in the Ski Doo.  and $400 or so into the truck.

When that happens the aviation world will stop and a lot more businesses will collapse. . .:(

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And truck prices may come back to reality 

The price of Gas Hog  vehicles in 2008 crashed . . .   

Air craft hangers will be jammed when it costs $9000, to fill a small aircraft.

When it took $ 250,000 dollars to fill  a Boeing 747 . . . AND, the airlines  struggle to make a profit...

What will a $600,000  fill 🤔 up do to the aviation world?

Boeing , GE ,  Rolls Royce are still hurting from the aviation slow down from Covid 19.

How much more can they with stand before a complete financial collapse?

11 minutes ago, ICG said:

The price of Gas Hog  vehicles in 2008 crashed . . .   

Air craft hangers will be jammed when it costs $9000, to fill a small aircraft.

When it took $ 250,000 dollars to fill  a Boeing 747 . . . AND, the airlines  struggle to make a profit...

What will a $600,000  fill 🤔 up do to the aviation world?

Boeing , GE ,  Rolls Royce are still hurting from the aviation slow down from Covid 19.

How much more can they with stand before a complete financial collapse?

I bought my wife a v8 4runner they couldn't give it away because of gas prices...she only drove 10 miles to work and didn't care. Probably the best deal I have ever gotten on a vehicle. 

1 hour ago, ICG said:

You'll be hating it. when you put $130 in the Ski Doo.  and $400 or so into the truck.

When that happens the aviation world will stop and a lot more businesses will collapse. . .:(

At that point consumption will fall and so will prices. See how this works? 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

At that point consumption will fall and so will prices. See how this works? 

Again, the only people effected are Middle and lower class Americans.  Damn I hate being correct, the only thing good about this is that you are proving me right.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'm sorry that you're hurting so bad financially. 

Self centered,  white privileged,  spoiled out of touch Boomer quote noted once again. :news:

On 3/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, racer254 said:

Again, the only people effected are Middle and lower class Americans.  Damn I hate being correct, the only thing good about this is that you are proving me right.

Low and middle earners will be just fine.  As for the big 401k lovers. They’re getting blasted. 

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pretty common around here. The place I use to use for my old house advertising $4.59 gallon home heating oil. Glad I’m on propane now.

No natural gas on my street. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Low and middle earners will be just fine.  As for the big 401k lovers. They’re getting blasted. 

Could you be any more out of touch with reality?? Serious question

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pretty common around here. The place I use to use for my old house advertising $4.59 gallon home heating oil. Glad I’m on propane now.

Propane is typically more expensive as it's a byproduct of distillation... also oil produces more btu's per therm.

I have propane as well, only because I didn't have the space for an oil tank in my mechanical room. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Propane is typically more expensive as it's a byproduct of distillation... also oil produces more btu's per therm.

I have propane as well, only because I didn't have the space for an oil tank in my mechanical room. 

When I bought my house there was a 1000 gallon oil tank buried in front yard. Had to take it out for mortgage to be approved.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I thought propane was usually cheaper idk never really paid attention. I do like it better though just overall cleanness of it. I hated after they did the cleaning the house stink of oil for days.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No natural gas on my street. 

Does NH have it anywhere? I have no idea I know it’s definitely not around here.

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought propane was usually cheaper idk never really paid attention. I do like it better though just overall cleanness of it. I hated after they did the cleaning the house stink of oil for days.

Does NH have it anywhere? I have no idea I know it’s definitely not around here.

And I thought Wisconsin was behind the times.