Check your account email address ×

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a bud who lives about 35min from Minneapolis.  Has 20 on a pretty major road . 3 yrs ago they litteraly put a new NG line thrugh his property to upgrade a line that was serving a large rural town ie wall mart target etc size town . 

Well he can get NG to his house lol 😆 

You can sit on the deck and see the markers and the clear cut path they made but can't get that 200 yards to the house or even 50 yards ti the poll barn 

So dumb . I got power lines thru my back property ....I feel like I should be getting a energy cut :news:

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuel oil. :lol: 

Hottest fastest heat there is . Zero question 

And the old systems really don't break down ever . Wish I would have kept a old boiler in a apt that was oil . The NG unit costs at least 400 a yr for maint and repairs.  Total junk like all modern appliances 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Lets give 10 billion to Ukraine and raise all the prices in the states here to pay for it.

And then get the majority of Americans to cheer it on thru War Propaganda on mainstream media. :news:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

So dumb . I got power lines thru my back property ....I feel like I should be getting a energy cut :news:

Yeah I have some very large lines in the back of mine I get a little check every yr . But if I want power at the back of the property I have to pay for 12 polls but in the fr only 1 poll . Can't tap off the runs fresh from the coal plant I guess 

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah I have some very large lines in the back of mine I get a little check every yr . But if I want power at the back of the property I have to pay for 12 polls but in the fr only 1 poll . Can't tap off the runs fresh from the coal plant I guess 

Really? Hmm , The only time I get a check is when they take down my trees. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Really? Hmm , The only time I get a check is when they take down my trees. 

Great grandfather worked that one out before they even built the plant . But did not get any inflation bumps so pretty much a nice dinner or enough  gas to take a trip to the up yanking a trailer honestly at this point more paper work than it is worth

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I worked with low income folks for years. They rarely bitched about the economy when it went south. Many didn’t even know it was bad. It was mainly guys with a lot of stuff and income that bitched. 

Well I can say I'm not surprised by your statement, but it's completely false, shocker...I am middle income and I'm telling you it's real fucking hard. I also work with and know a lot of middle, low, and fixed income people and it's real fucking hard for them too and they are bitching non-stop. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hottest fastest heat there is . Zero question 

And the old systems really don't break down ever . Wish I would have kept a old boiler in a apt that was oil . The NG unit costs at least 400 a yr for maint and repairs.  Total junk like all modern appliances 

You need to stop buying junk. The house I built in 1997 still has the original NG furnace. I had to replace the secondary blower after 15 years. That was it for repairs. My last home had a 13 year old NG unit. Zero issues. 

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I can say I'm not surprised by your statement, but it's completely false, shocker...I am middle income and I'm telling you it's real fucking hard. I also work with and know a lot of middle, low, and fixed income people and it's real fucking hard for them too and they are bitching non-stop. 

Not false at all. I worked with low income people and families since my career began in 1986. They rarely complained. 

• Haha 1

Until there is no gas and oil we won’t have a problem like the oil embargo in the 70’s

Right now there is plenty of oil and gas.

Its pure GREED by big oil right now…..pure greed.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You need to stop buying junk. The house I built in 1997 still has the original NG furnace. I had to replace the secondary blower after 15 years. That was it for repairs. My last home had a 13 year old NG unit. Zero issues. 

Original 21 year old Oil Furnace in my house ....Have only had to replace a $145 ignitor which just happened this year. Other than that its been great. Especially during the cheap Oil Trump years. :news:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Until there is no gas and oil we won’t have a problem like the oil embargo in the 70’s

So what was going on under Trump ? Did Big Oil decide when Trump was President they would no longer be greedy?

Then as soon as Biden comes in the greed comes back??? :lol:

:smack:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not false at all. I worked with low income people and families since my career began in 1986. They rarely complained.

That's complete BS, or  they were like this isn't a person I want to talk to about this since he supports the BS they are going thru?? Which I definitely could see happening...

I go into 40-60 small business a week, every week, over the entire state of NY and northern PA..Not a single person, not a single one is not complaining, it's all I hear all day long, the price of fuel, food, and goods are most definitely making it extremely hard on all of them,..Man you are seriously fucked up to attempt to posture that low and middle income families don't care about that the price of food, fuel, and goods is of no concern for them..SMH..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your the last person on this site to be telling someone that..

31MLI194fJL._AC_SY1000_ (1).jpg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Original 21 year old Oil Furnace in my house ....Have only had to replace a $145 ignitor which just happened this year. Other than that its been great. Especially during the cheap Oil Trump years. :news:

My oil burner 30 years old, other than cleaning the ash out once a year and furnace filters as needed it's been flawless..Trump years I was heating my house for $550 a winter..I'm at a hair over a $1100 under Biden.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's complete BS, or  they were like this isn't a person I want to talk to about this since he supports the BS they are going thru?? Which I definitely could see happening...

I go into 40-60 small business a week, every week, over the entire state of NY and northern PA..Not a single person, not a single one is not complaining, it's all I hear all day long, the price of fuel, food, and goods are most definitely making it extremely hard on all of them,..Man you are seriously fucked up to attempt to posture that low and middle income families don't care about that the price of food, fuel, and goods is of no concern for them..SMH..

Extreme low income will not see this or will hardly be affected. Extreme high income will see it but again will not be affected 

Lower to Upper middle class are 100% the most affected and struggling the hardest right now. They/We have been on a roller coaster. Went from doing the best some people have ever done in years, cheap fuel, low interest rates, home values up, to being forced to close/change small business. Or lose jobs at corporations and healthcare over mandates. Too now huge inflation, supply chain issues and overpriced products and goods. Amd now another War on the Horizon.  

Yet the Pedo Joe cheerleaders keep denying reality just to beleive their team is somehow better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fyi 1997 is not new almost guerntee almost zero China parts in that one.  Btw I have a better clue about quality and junk appliances than most  seeing as I am a remodeling contractor and deal with them regularly 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fyi The oil company is not setting the price of oil . 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My father had a service station back then could sell 2-3000 gallons a day but only got 2000 a month. 

Could you get gas back then, oh hell yeah but nobody was going to trade at those prices so the flow stopped. Now it never stops you just pay more.

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Perhaps in New York they bitch more. Here in the Midwest we suck it up and move on. 

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Youngsters today have no idea what it was like back then. I don’t think they would’ve survived. Could you imagine the whimpering if told that they couldn't get gas?:lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So what was going on under Trump ? Did Big Oil decide when Trump was President they would no longer be greedy?

Then as soon as Biden comes in the greed comes back??? :lol:

:smack:

Russia and The Saudi’s were in a pumping war and flooding the market with oil.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Youngsters today have no idea what it was like back then. I don’t think they would’ve survived. Could you imagine the whimpering if told that they couldn't get gas?:lol: 

Ah...pretty sure they would sit on the couch with their phone and just not go anywhere or walk/ride bikes take public transportation........exactly what the NWO Elites want.  No more freedom of movement of the middle class.  More like Europeans. Dumb boomer

Edited by EvilBird