Check your account email address ×

Russia-Ukraine: Putin to recognize independence of Ukraine breakaway regions

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was planning on ignoring anything his pal Vlad did. This goes back to Flynn and Rudy. 
Pay attention to history. Trump pulled out of the UN for a reason. Also wanting Russia into the G7 is another hint Vlad held his nuts.

The plan for Bald and Trump was to steal a second term….that failed. Now your seeing Vlad putting a gun to his own head.

Ho Lee Chit!! :lol::lmao:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

Last time I checked he still could hit the US from Russia with his ICBM's not to mention from his ballistic missile subs.  

The boogieman had 2 nuclear subs off the east coast for 2-3 weeks and a warship in international waters. Looks like he doesn't need ICBM"S 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was planning on ignoring anything his pal Vlad did. This goes back to Flynn and Rudy. 
Pay attention to history. Trump pulled out of the UN for a reason. Also wanting Russia into the G7 is another hint Vlad held his nuts.

The plan for Bald and Trump was to steal a second term….that failed. Now your seeing Vlad putting a gun to his own head.

SMH

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 12:34 AM, Ez ryder said:

1991 is really not that long ago .

I was acctualy in kiev in 1989 when my cuz worked at the embassy and guess who's countery I was in at the time ? 

I lived in Moscow in 1991, but came back before Dec.  Crazy time to be there...as was 89 I am sure!  Difference was the exchange rate was unbelievably awesome for me.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:48 AM, Highmark said:

Say what you will.  Putin moved on Ukraine under Obama and now Biden.  For whatever the reason he did not under Trump. 

I wouldn't want to be in a passenger plane within a 1000 miles of that place right now. 

Would you be scared of Biden?  He might shit himself again.

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao the partisan drama here is just riveting...

And the autocracy that is causing all this is communist rolloff and is driven by the desire for communism.  Exactly what your dumbass thinks is great.  Wake up dipshit.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2022 at 7:52 AM, Snake said:

He could hit Europe from fucking Moscow you tool...

On 2/22/2022 at 8:02 AM, Highmark said:

Last time I checked he still could hit the US from Russia with his ICBM's not to mention from his ballistic missile subs.  

On 2/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao yeah Russia has not had the capability to strike any place in the world till now . Or at least the late 60s 

Lmfao oh no oh no if he moves his military bases he can now get to NATO counterys . Honestly can you post the link from who fed you this I need a good laugh 

Another day, another MCLiar beating 

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I lived in Moscow in 1991, but came back before Dec.  Crazy time to be there...as was 89 I am sure!  Difference was the exchange rate was unbelievably awesome for me.

Would you be scared of Biden?  He might shit himself again.

And the autocracy that is causing all this is communist rolloff and is driven by the desire for communism.  Exactly what your dumbass thinks is great.  Wake up dipshit.

Wtf is "communist rolloff"?