Check your account email address ×

Russia-Ukraine: Putin to recognize independence of Ukraine breakaway regions

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  Putin just spoke to the people of Russia.   Sounds like he's very bitter over Ukraine. 

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/russia-ukraine-putin-has-list-of-ukrainians-to-be-killed-or-sent-to-camps-u-s-warns

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So while Biden keeps claiming WAR is coming Putin has now started talking about Independence  :lol: 

Yes . Independence of regions that are now part of Ukraine. 

Keep in mind the 2 easternmost regions have Russian ties . Along with the southern most 

:news:

"For some reason Khruschev gave Ukraine separate status," Putin said during remarks at a security council meeting Monday. "Why did we have to be so generous and then give these Republics the right to leave. Madness!"

Peacekeeping role, sure thing.  :lol:

Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the deployment of Russian troops to two breakaway regions of Ukraine after recognizing their independence, a move that threatened to scuttle negotiations with the West over the future security of Eastern Europe.

Mr. Putin said Russian forces would act in a peacekeeping role once Russia has signed mutual assistance with the two regions.

So this would be like Mexico saying it recognizes Arizona and California's independence and rolling tanks across the border. 

I'm sure Biden will lay down some sanctions right after someone changes his Depends. 

Here we go... 😩

2 hours ago, Matt said:

So this would be like Mexico saying it recognizes Arizona and California's independence and rolling tanks across the border. 

I'm sure Biden will lay down some sanctions right after someone changes his Depends. 

Here we go... 😩

Or another way to look at it  , Texas succeeded and wants to join Warsaw pact. Do we let them ?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Almost forgot about this….

So much for that quid pro quo you were blathering on about endlessly a while back.

Also, seems those fat bags of cash the Ukranians gave your boy Joe have become subject to his clearly advancing dementia.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Clues……Ukraine is a democracy Russia is not.

Russia will pay a huge price if they invade. 

Lmfao you fucking idiot . How many of putins political opponents are currently locked up in prison or dead ? How many media representatives that have posted negative stirys about putin are locked up or dead ?

Now go do some real investigating in to zelenskyy then get back to us about how the Ukraine is a democracy. Lmfao .

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao you fucking idiot . How many of putins political opponents are currently locked up in prison or dead ? How many media representatives that have posted negative stirys about putin are locked up or dead ?

Now go do some real investigating in to zelenskyy then get back to us about how the Ukraine is a democracy. Lmfao .

Not surprised you support a pinko Commie dictator. He fits you perfectly.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised you support a pinko Commie dictator. He fits you perfectly.

So what you are saying is you support zelenskyy and support his actions? 

Come in go on record and tell us all do you support zelenskeyy ? 

I will go on record to say I don't give 2 fucks what putin dose 

And I do think putin is a better leader than Biden 

I take that last statement back 

He is a much better leader than Biden 

Edited by Ez ryder

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And I do think putin is a better leader than Biden 

I take that last statement back 

He is a much better leader than Biden 

Who cares, Russia shouldn't be invading other countries regardless of who our President is. 

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who cares, Russia shouldn't be invading other countries regardless of who our President is. 

Again I don't give a fuck and we have zero buisness getting involved . But debts must be paid back I guess

Edited by Ez ryder

Well i didn't say annexed i said invaded. Could start with korea, nam, iraq, afganistan, fucked with many other countries in there too. We've had troops in foreign countries fighting since the 50s. War is good to distract the people and make certain groups richer

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again I don't give a fuck and we have zero buisness getting involved . But debts bust be paid back I guess

I don't think we should get militarily involved either, but I think we should screw/sanction Russia financially any way we can. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Well i didn't say annexed i said invaded. Could start with korea, nam, iraq, afganistan, fucked with many other countries in there too. We've had troops in foreign countries fighting since the 50s. War is good to distract the people and make certain groups richer

And never have we annexed any of those lands after invading. Is Russia planning to just invade and then give back to Ukraine? Are they planning to give back Crimea too? 

There's a difference. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don't think we should get militarily involved either, but I think we should screw/sanction Russia financially any way we can. 

Why ? Not our buisness 

Not sure why he even wants it back the pending  cost of cleaning up the land and Lake  surrounding the reaction alone would make most wipe there brow with a dodged a bullet with that one let em have it 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sure there's a difference, you said invaded not annexed. My point is, why do we get pissed when other countries fuck around but it's ok that we do it all the time? 

• Like 1