Check your account email address ×

Russia-Ukraine: Putin to recognize independence of Ukraine breakaway regions

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And never have we annexed any of those lands after invading. Is Russia planning to just invade and then give back to Ukraine? Are they planning to give back Crimea too? 

There's a difference. 

The diff is for some reason he wants it back and it should be of zero concern to us . I would bet after living under zelenskyy about 1/2 of the Ukraine people want to be Russian again 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why ? Not our business 

The European front in WWII wasn't any of our business either. Sure, apples and oranges, but still true.

I know not everything our country does is good and virtuous, but we should try and promote that. Also, NATO wasn't formed for nothing. That is our business. 

8 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Sure there's a difference, you said invaded not annexed. My point is, why do we get pissed when other countries fuck around but it's ok that we do it all the time? 

I said invaded because that's all that happening at this point. Annexation will surely happen next, just like Crimea. 

If they want to invade for some odd reason and then give it back to the Ukrainian govt, go for it. 

Edited by akvanden

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The European front in WWII wasn't any of our business either. Sure, apples and oranges, but still true.

I know not everything our country does is good and virtuous, but we should try and promote that. Also, NATO wasn't formed for nothing. That is our business. 

Permote what protecting a fuking murdering  dictator pretending to be a democracy loving leader ? Zelenskyy is a p8le of shit and his people would say it more if not for the fear of getting g locked uo or worse . 

Zero reason to stick our nose in it . 

Zero well except the promises implied when the checks were signed 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I said invaded because that's all that happening at this point. Annexation will surely happen next, just like Crimea. 

If they want to invade for some odd reason and then leave, go for it. 

To me, it's none of our business and we should stay out of it. I could get on board with sending aid and supplies, even though it's a waste of our tax $, but not 1 damn soldier. 

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

To me, it's none of our business and we should stay out of it. I could get on board with sending aid and supplies, even though it's a waste of our tax $, but not 1 damn soldier. 

What makes you think we have the credit line left to be sending aid to any one ? We are fucking bound broke.  If this countery was a buisness it would have been shut down by the govenment long ago for fraudulent financial practices. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

What makes you think we have the credit line left to be sending aid to any one ? We are fucking bound broke.  If this countery was a buisness it would have been shut down by the govenment long ago for fraudulent financial practices. 

Totally agree with you, but we are going to end up meddling over there anyway, so that's why I'd be ok with aid only. I'd much rather not give money to any country but i know  that will never happen. We send so much of our money to other countries that are all just using us, someday when we can't pay the bill anymore they'll leach onto somebody else 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Permote what protecting a fuking murdering  dictator pretending to be a democracy loving leader ? Zelenskyy is a p8le of shit and his people would say it more if not for the fear of getting g locked uo or worse

Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Their both rotten, corrupt autocracies.   Let them kill one another.  Hopefully the rest of Europe can make diplomacy work so we don't get dragged into it.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

THIS…

Putin is moving his long range cruise missiles to his just announced new military bases that can now reach NATO countries.

Pay attention.

He could hit Europe from fucking Moscow you tool...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

He could hit Europe from fucking Moscow you tool...

Last time I checked he still could hit the US from Russia with his ICBM's not to mention from his ballistic missile subs.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

THIS…

Putin is moving his long range cruise missiles to his just announced new military bases that can now reach NATO countries.

Pay attention.

Lmfao yeah Russia has not had the capability to strike any place in the world till now . Or at least the late 60s 

Lmfao oh no oh no if he moves his military bases he can now get to NATO counterys . Honestly can you post the link from who fed you this I need a good laugh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Last time I checked he still could hit the US from Russia with his ICBM's not to mention from his ballistic missile subs.  

No no. No he is just going to get these capabilities if he moves his bases lmfao

Say what you will.  Putin moved on Ukraine under Obama and now Biden.  For whatever the reason he did not under Trump. 

I wouldn't want to be in a passenger plane within a 1000 miles of that place right now. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Putin will take Ukraine and China will take Taiwan and Hong Kong. US dominance is fading. Thank the pentagon for pilfering $20 trillion in the middle east

Lol yeah that is the only reason we are in debt 30 feet over our heads a d have lost all respect world wide 

Trump was planning on ignoring anything his pal Vlad did. This goes back to Flynn and Rudy. 
Pay attention to history. Trump pulled out of the UN for a reason. Also wanting Russia into the G7 is another hint Vlad held his nuts.

The plan for Bald and Trump was to steal a second term….that failed. Now your seeing Vlad putting a gun to his own head.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was planning on ignoring anything his pal Vlad did. This goes back to Flynn and Rudy. 
Pay attention to history. Trump pulled out of the UN for a reason. Also wanting Russia into the G7 is another hint Vlad held his nuts.

The plan for Bald and Trump was to steal a second term….that failed. Now your seeing Vlad putting a gun to his own head.

Wait................what?

• Like 1