Check your account email address ×

Leftards are collectively losing their fucking minds, and I love it

• Platinum Contributing Member

He puts in a solid Scalia type conservative in tonight then we get Ginsburg to die and then another conservative and for all I care Trump can resign. :lol:

Five years ago, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the most fascinating thing in a candid interview with Sunday New York Times Magazine reporter Emily Bazelon:

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/24/ruth-bader-ginsburg-wants-poor-people-to-have-abortions-not-children/

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I can't wait to see Motostoner get body slammed onto his head one of these days , at a "protest" 

Likewise with your idle threats you give all the time.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Wondering how I shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen? The far left are convinced the end of the world is coming and the far right have this love affair for, of all people, Trump. I'm sitting here somewhere in the middle feeling uneasy.

trust your instincts. it's coming. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

It sure has changed. The streets used to be full of kids outside playing after school. Now the streets are empty with kids inside glued to their video games or texting their friends rather than actually talking to them in person or even verbally on the phone.

I agree.    :bc:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Wondering how I shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen? The far left are convinced the end of the world is coming and the far right have this love affair for, of all people, Trump. I'm sitting here somewhere in the middle feeling uneasy.

Thats about how I feel as well.

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Must suck to live in fear....

It really must.  Our two countries are flourishing in the "fear zone".  And they think it's all the "xenophobia". :lol:. I don't live in fear because I stay aware and informed.  Always have.

Side:  I watched a bit of MSNBC last night..my favorite sit-com.  These people are LITERALLY scaring the shit out of each other.  I actually felt kinda sad for the guys on here, that's what they are buying into.  But I only felt sad for them until I logged in this morning. :lol:

Are you all fucking kidding?

This country has been going all over the planet ham handedly smashing shit out of fear for the last decade and a half.

To not expect blowback on a massive scale from that is fucking foolish and shows the absolute ignorance Americans live with. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This country has been going all over the planet ham handedly smashing shit out of fear for the last decade and a half.

To not expect blowback on a massive scale from that is fucking foolish and shows the absolute ignorance Americans live with. 

Iike 911?

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

cause and effect. it's like trying to escape gravity. ain't happening. 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Youve said before that you didnt think it was just al queda behind 911.

I dont ...it was a many headed hydra that dreamed that shit up and executed it. al queda was just the tool chosen to implement it

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, I think I am getting what the liberals are saying now.  If we just ask these refugees and immigrants nicely if they plan to do any harm to this country, they'll tell us.  Then, we turn the ones that say "yes" away.  They're bad.

O.o

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See, I think I am getting what the liberals are saying now.  If we just ask these refugees and immigrants nicely if they plan to do any harm to this country, they'll tell us.  Then, we turn the ones that say "yes" away.  They're bad.

O.o

How bout we stop bombing their countries and killing their people? Then maybe they wouldn't need to flee. 

If I was the father of that little 8 year old killed by US forces in Yemen, I would make it my life's work to exact revenge on the US. I would gladly die in an act that would accomplish that revenge.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How bout we stop bombing their countries and killing their people? Then maybe they wouldn't need to flee. 

If I was the father of that little 8 year old killed by US forces in Yemen, I would make it my life's work to exact revenge on the US. I would gladly die in an act that would accomplish that revenge.

isnt that little boy the son of a terror ringleader? not discounting the others but I have no sympathy for that one

Just now, motonoggin said:

I agree.  Always have.  Time to get the fuck out of there.  But it's complicated.  Again, four players at this table, Us, SA, Israel and Russia.  Russia is starting to make a scenario we can actually think about getting out, but our Idiotic rhetoric by the SA loyalists is gonna tie us up.  They aren't all wrong though, we bail and SA is gonna make us pay, until Russia rolls the tanks.  Israel just wants the whole Arab region liquified and hardened.