Check your account email address ×

Leftards are collectively losing their fucking minds, and I love it

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey.  I wear Crocs.  And LOVE'EM! :lol:

And look at Cadet Poindexter!  Like he needs to hide his identity from the dork squad masturbating to his mothers wedding pictures in their basement! :lol:

Meh.....

Man card.

Hand it over.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a boot to your cunt

figures you'd fall for the stupidity of it. you better make up your mind on things benjamin. one post you're ok with terror hits and collateral damage, the next you're crying with noggin. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

figures you'd fall for the stupidity of it. you better make up your mind on things benjamin. one post you're ok with terror hits and collateral damage, the next you're crying with noggin. 

Im not ok with unmitigated decades long drone wars....never was

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You seem to be ok with multiple sexual assault s as long it's a libtard ,,but are outraged over someone saying "grab her pussy"

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so we leave the terror camps alone? like i said, make up your fucking mind. personally i think you want to join team trump :news:

are those the camps that the libtard hero put all the Japanese in?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so we leave the terror camps alone? like i said, make up your fucking mind. personally i think you want to join team trump :news:

Kneeshot is convinced that we have to "choose up sides ". :lmao:

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

creepr you're little friend ben doesn't need any of your worn out, stale, and decades old talking points for support. take another shot of gut rot and go back to bed. 

Thats right, now that Trump is in office, you're going to need those talking points. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

creepr you're little friend ben doesn't need any of your worn out, stale, and decades old talking points for support. go take another shot of gut rot and go back to bed. 

No one needs yourregurgitated lefty bs but it does not seem to stop you , McLiar, Revkev and DUh underground,,,, xD

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Thats right, now that Trump is in office, you're going to need those talking points. :lol:

The libtard tantrums are getting more entertaining as each day goes by, as they realize that that have no power to continue their lefty agenda and are finding out that all the things thy enacted to push their agenda work for the pubbies now,

it sucks for for the American people though,,,,