Check your account email address ×

2023 Ski-Doo's

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Rev gen 5, narrower body work, new headlights, new gauge, new gauge controls, Ripsaw 2 (I think) track.  No Mach. 

Don't care about the mountain stuff.

While the rip 2 is better, it’s still kinda shitty compared to the storm 150

my 2020 cat came factory with a rip 2

fuckin ski doo 

• Gold Member

I gotta say the promo shot I saw in the OP made the headlights look ugly. The action shots say something else tho. Will be cool to see these in Person. Ski Doo did some good work here!  :bc:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

prob the best sleds Cat ever made.  

Definitely the toughest best riding sled they ever made. Put 6k mi of racing and trail riding my 07 f6 and the chassis was still solid. My 19 rr has loose rivets everywhere at 1500mi

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I gotta say the promo shot I saw in the OP made the headlights look ugly. The action shots say something else tho. Will be cool to see these in Person. Ski Doo did some good work here!  :bc:

yup,  outside that first picture they look good

I thought the Gen IV Doo’s were ugly, but they outdid themselves this year.

As for the lineup, this is #1 trying to take the best parts of the competition so that they can stay #1.  I didn’t see anything new, just new to Doo.  Smart on their part, just nothing that impressed me.

I don’t know if Polaris has a trick up their sleeves this year or not.  I thought the Polaris turbo 850 last year was good, and I still think Ride Command is better than anything else.  A status quo year for them would still allow them to compete with Doo, imo.  Cat/Yamaha needs to crank one into the upper deck, and I hope they do.  Any word on the other brand’s reveals?

Edited by p51mstg

• Gold Member

It'll be interesting to see how Doo's gauge works, looks like a good layout from what little Ive seen.

I hope Poo comes out with some accessory lighting. Other than that & some suspension tweaks, I'm pretty happy with the sled I have. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It'll be interesting to see how Doo's gauge works, looks like a good layout from what little Ive seen.

I hope Poo comes out with some accessory lighting. Other than that & some suspension tweaks, I'm pretty happy with the sled I have. 

The bad thing about it is you need to bluetooth it to your phone so if you dont have service it wont work. The polaris gauge is stand alone with the GPS. But you can bluetooth it to your phone and get text messages on your screen

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Anler said:

The bad thing about it is you need to bluetooth it to your phone so if you dont have service it wont work. The polaris gauge is stand alone with the GPS. But you can bluetooth it to your phone and get text messages on your screen

I heard one of the YouTube people say that but I thought it was misspeaking? They really cannot connect to satellites? They need cell service? Even the cheapest phone will do that these days.