Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton tried to Frame Trump for treason..

Rigid1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You'll never get a serious answer from that dipshit.  He's the oldest longest serving troll on these forums.  You notice his first comment in the thread?  Nothing to do with the OP or subject at hand.

Wait wait wait.....Older than Mainecunt?

I thought MC said he was the king of trolling and one of the original HCS and FS members, thats why he no longer has to answer questions or back up his BS claims with proof. :lol:

29 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

MSM will make this story disappear.

Democrats accuse others of doing exactly what they’re doing.  The MSM plays along, causing a lot of people to believe it.  Then, when they’re caught red handed, people can’t see who did what - their brains still connect the someone else to the deed.  Genious.  Evil, but genious.

This ain't going away. Even a majority of Democrats want Hillary investigated. I hope the MSM stays away as it will only hasten their demise. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it’s all those partisan libshits…the Republicans will save us all!! 
This is the problem.

Did not say that. Blind partisan Rebublicans are also a problem. 

But when I read some of those comments from these shitlibs and also realize the Judicial system, MSM, Social Media,  Hollywood, are all compromised pushing the "Democrat" side or agenda, It seems to be the bigger problem for America. 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing ya fucking fat ass layabout.  What is it you actually do for work or recreate?  Cuz I never see you working or posting pictures of actually riding a snowmobile.  You're just online 24/7.  Must be really cathartic for you.   :lol:  

Cmon Mark, you know what Jimmy lard ass does for a living. :lmao:

Lazy Painting GIF - Lazy Painting - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Wait wait wait.....Older than Mainecunt?

I thought MC said he was the king of trolling and one of the original HCS and FS members, thats why he no longer has to answer questions or back up his BS claims with proof. :lol:

You don’t thought you think dumb ass.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Someone may get in trouble, but it won't be HRC.

I think the charge of planting false evidence is the problem for HRC. Let's just say that the current indictments follow the federal prosecutor success rate of 90%+ conviction rate who is going to fall on their sword and say it was all my idea HRC had nothing to do with it? And again they were paid out of the campaign. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the charge of planting false evidence is the problem for HRC. Let's just say that the current indictments follow the federal prosecutor success rate of 90%+ conviction rate who is going to fall on their sword and say it was all my idea HRC had nothing to do with it? And again they were paid out of the campaign. 

I've seen this movie too many times, just when it looks like she will get nailed, she doesn't.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t thought you think dumb ass.

Speaking level 1 ....better brush up on your English dipshit. Past tense.  :lol:

https://convoenglish.co/speaking-level-1-i-thought/

1. We can use it to talk about past events or experiences. We still have the same opinion of something, but we use the past tense because it happened in the past.

• I thought that the movie was good.
  • She thought the restaurant was nice.
  • We thought Europe was amazing.

2. We can use it to talk about our opinions from an earlier time that are different from our opinions now.

• I thought video games were fun when I was young. But now, I don’t like them.
  • She thought English was hard at first, but she doesn’t think that now.
  • We thought it wasn’t good the first time we went, but now we love it.

3. We can use this pattern to show that something was different than our expectation.

•I thought this restaurant was expensive.
(Looking at the menu and seeing cheap prices)

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I've seen this movie too many times, just when it looks like she will get nailed, she doesn't.

I have never lived in a time when the country has been more divided. A good chunk of that division can be placed at the feet of HRC. I think most people could live with HRC not being indicted or found not guilty by a grand jury if she was charged but I think if this turns into her dog ate 30,000 emails like it has in the past than I think the country is in for some tough times. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have never lived in a time when the country has been more divided. A good chunk of that division can be placed at the feet of HRC. I think most people could live with HRC not being indicted or found not guilty by a grand jury if she was charged but I think if this turns into her dog ate 30,000 emails like it has in the past than I think the country is in for some tough times. 

There is a reason for this division.  There is a group of people in the United States that want honesty, integrity, and morality in our government and justice systems, but unfortunately, there is another group that wants to keep as much power and control as possible at any cost.  They will do anything to keep that power and some of our citizens don't care as long as it also helps them.  Most on this forum belong to that first group, but anyone can point out the few that are not.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I could live with her going to jail for life, but I doubt she will even be indicted.  At the same time people are so worried about her emails, they give a pass to the 2+ million that the Bush admin. hid in trying to cover up the Iraq war.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When in doubt bring up Clinton, emails, Benghazi, Hunter Biden, Obama not being a citizen….rinse, repeat.

kinda sad.

Kinda like you do with trump everyday? Are you ok with all the corrupt people in politics? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

None of them do. They want you to think it's r vs d. It's not. It's them vs us.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He’s completely oblivious to his hypocrisy,

No he's not ... he's 100% a troll and knows exactly what he's doing.

47 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

It's got to be an act, there's no way anyone can be this clueless 

I'll give him a pass on the hypocrisy part, but I won't give him a pass on being clueless overall :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing ya fucking fat ass layabout.  What is it you actually do for work or recreate?  Cuz I never see you working or posting pictures of actually riding a snowmobile.  You're just online 24/7.  Must be really cathartic for you.   :lol:  

Nevermind….you’ll just cry some more and play the victim yet again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No he's not ... he's 100% a troll and knows exactly what he's doing.

I'll give him a pass on the hypocrisy part, but I won't give him a pass on being clueless overall :lol2:

He’s too stupid to be a troll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1