Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton tried to Frame Trump for treason..

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of idiots.

You were fed bull shit by the treasonous Democratic party for over 5 years and still fall for their lies on a daily basis. If someone made me look the fool day in and day out I think I would have a serious conversation with myself. Face it, Hillary Clinton and the democratic party with help from the media tried to circumvent Americs free election process for power and money with no care for American citizens..You sir need to seriously take a long look at what they truly did..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

When nothing else works for the repubs bring up Clinton….lmao

Bring up a subject that you litteraly brought up every fucking day for over 4yrs.  Now that it is  slapping you up side the face with the reality it was bullshit and  that every one around you was showing you was bullshit is becoming to overwhelming to compartmentalize you attempt to mock in a last ditch effort to save your last shred of dignify from even your pathetic self.  

Got to be honest it is amusing to watch the show motion train wreck that is your pathetically squandered golden years how ever few that are remaining that is . 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You were fed bull shit by the treasonous Democratic party for over 5 years and still fall for their lies on a daily basis. If someone made me look the fool day in and day out I think I would have a serious conversation with myself. Face it, Hillary Clinton and the democratic party with help from the media tried to circumvent Americs free election process for power and money with no care for American citizens..You sir need to seriously take a long look at what they truly did..

Lol like that will ever happen . 

• Like 1

MSM will make this story disappear.

Democrats accuse others of doing exactly what they’re doing.  The MSM plays along, causing a lot of people to believe it.  Then, when they’re caught red handed, people can’t see who did what - their brains still connect the someone else to the deed.  Genious.  Evil, but genious.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HDS….🤣🤣

Oh good…Woolie is here to blather again about the Durham Report….fascinating stuff!!👍🏼

Did you watch the Jimmy Dore video?.

Kinda is fascinating....esp that people still believe this bullshit. Or dont care. Which one are you? 

Edited by EvilBird

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HDS….🤣🤣

Oh good…Woolie is here to blather again about the Durham Report….fascinating stuff!!👍🏼

Maybe watch the video and comment on that.  Lets see those intellectual bonafides you're so famous for.  Or go drink some Drano.  I don't give a fuck either way.

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Are you ok with our politicians doing this?

Our politicians (R and D) have been fucking us over for years and nothing ever happens to them. Oh sure we sit here and play the R/D my side is better than your side while they laugh their asses off. Frankly I hope they lock her up along with hundreds of others but I won’t hold my breath. Pelosi, McConnell…all of them.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Maybe watch the video and comment on that.  Lets see those intellectual bonafides you're so famous for.  Or go drink some Drano.  I don't give a fuck either way.

Haha…you’re the one that runs around these forums calling everyone dumb and bragging about your intellectualism and debate skills….I find it very entertaining.👍🏼🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our politicians (R and D) have been fucking us over for years and nothing ever happens to them. Oh sure we sit here and play the R/D my side is better than your side while they laugh their asses off. Frankly I hope they lock her up along with hundreds of others but I won’t hold my breath. Pelosi, McConnell…all of them.

Oh, so thats your takeaway.  "they all do it".  wtf  :lol:  :lol:   :lol: 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Did you watch the Jimmy Dore video?.

Kinda is fascinating....esp that people still believe this bullshit. Or dont care. Which one are you? 

Read my post…I care and have for quite awhile…short of an actual revolution do you really think any of this will change?🤷🏻

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not even about sides....Jimmy Dore and Aaron are both lefties ....yet they called out the Russian Hoax 2 years ago. MSM is the biggest problem

Just now, EvilBird said:

It's not even about sides....Jimmy Dore and Aaron are both lefties ....yet they called out the Russian Hoax 2 years ago. MSM is the biggest problem

You'll never get a serious answer from that dipshit.  He's the oldest longest serving troll on these forums.  You notice his first comment in the thread?  Nothing to do with the OP or subject at hand.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I like Jimmy Dore and sure blame the MSM….I don’t watch it but as I said what’s the solution? What can you and I do to change a 100 plus years of corruption and fuckery? 🤷🏻

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read my post…I care and have for quite awhile…short of an actual revolution do you really think any of this will change?🤷🏻

It will if the people finally wake up....

But considering the Twitter feed you posted in the other thread full of partisan Libshits I dont have much faith. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You'll never get a serious answer from that dipshit.  He's the oldest longest serving troll on these forums.  You notice his first comment in the thread?  Nothing to do with the OP or subject at hand.

Quit crying you geriatric cunt…it’s grown old.👍🏼🤣

Just now, EvilBird said:

It will if the people finally wake up....

But considering the Twitter feed you posted in the other thread full of partisan Libshits I dont have much faith. 

Yeah it’s all those partisan libshits…the Republicans will save us all!! 
This is the problem.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you are in agreement with most of us on this. why do you have to be a cunt all the time? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like Jimmy Dore and sure blame the MSM….I don’t watch it but as I said what’s the solution? What can you and I do to change a 100 plus years of corruption and fuckery? 🤷🏻

There has been nothing remotely this corrupt that has been uncovered about our major political parties.  Watergate was a process crime in comparison.  You keep saying "they all do it", so prove it or consider stfu, because fiirst of all, your argument is a non starter.  Secondly, you keep just dismissing the actual gravity of what was done, and proof of it.  Do you know the definition of treason?  This is it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit crying you geriatric cunt…it’s grown old.👍🏼🤣

Sure thing ya fucking fat ass layabout.  What is it you actually do for work or recreate?  Cuz I never see you working or posting pictures of actually riding a snowmobile.  You're just online 24/7.  Must be really cathartic for you.   :lol:  

• Haha 2