Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton tried to Frame Trump for treason..

Rigid1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I post all kinds of pictures doing stuff…you’re just too busy pontificating and bloviating to notice and you know what I do for work and I got the job all by myself…my mortgage too….SBYL.🤣👍🏼

Of course to “do stuff”. Here’s a picture of you at the Wisconsin riots.

IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.8c9c8ed894669b5548647ac6cbd9559e.JPG

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

None of them do. They want you to think it's r vs d. It's not. It's them vs us.

Yep, I tell people that all the time.  Want to know what is going on, read financial news and listen to top economists.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yep, I tell people that all the time.  Want to know what is going on, read financial news and listen to top economists.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

None of them do. They want you to think it's r vs d. It's not. It's them vs us.

Should be obvious…apparently the self proclaimed intellectual from the east coast didn’t get the memo.🤷🏻

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your my stool.

Explain some more of the English language you fucking braindead puttz lmao :lol:

Are you French Canadian? Is English your second language or are you just stupid as fuck? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nevermind….you’ll just cry some more and play the victim yet again.

Nice edit scumbag.  If there is anything I can’t stand it’s people who don’t even know me passing lies about me.  You know shit about me so stfu.

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Should be obvious…apparently the self proclaimed intellectual from the east coast didn’t get the memo.🤷🏻

:lol:  Right.  i’m only in the business and don’t read the WSJ, Barron’s, Financial Times, The Economist, etc., every day or anything.  I don’t sit in on meetings regularly with economists, fund managers and market analysts as part of my job or anything.   Maybe quit while you’re behind and go argue with someone more your speed….Like the clerk down at the Sherwin Williams store.  

29C44E5A-5888-498F-B181-A9EE130743C9.jpeg

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice edit scumbag.  If there is anything I can’t stand it’s people who don’t even know me passing lies about me.  You know shit about me so stfu.

:lol:  Right.  i’m only in the business and don’t read the WSJ, Barron’s, Financial Times, The Economist, etc., every day or anything.  I don’t sit in on meetings regularly with economists, fund managers and market analysts as part of my job or anything.   Maybe quit while you’re behind and go argue with someone more your speed….Like the clerk down at the Sherwin Williams store.  

Hey he paints shit.....way more in tune with finances than YOU.  You East Coaster....LMFAO. 

:lol:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jimmah has a history of lies. Like his wingman 

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Name one liberal that doesn't lie to promote their agenda?

As much as I'd like to agree with you on this quote, I think the more accurate statement is, "Name one POLITICIAN that doesn't lie to promote their agenda?"   They're career politicians for a reason .... $$$$$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As much as I'd like to agree with you on this quote, I think the more accurate statement is, "Name one POLITICIAN that doesn't lie to promote their agenda?"   They're career politicians for a reason .... $$$$$$

Yep, That Washington Swamp is a big problem.  That is why trump won.  It is also why there are a lot of people that believe there was election fraud.  It is also why Jan 6th happened.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The translation of this statement is the news outlets you frequent are keeping you shielded from truth and you are fine with it.

Fox News is going crazy because no one cares. I find that funny. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Name one liberal that doesn't lie to promote their agenda?

I’m not a liberal and I don’t lie racer dumb so how about you and that POS Shelley The Sot go play in traffic or blow each other.👍🏼🤣

Maybe blow each other then go play in traffic.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks