Check your account email address ×

Sean Penn says American men have become 'feminized,'

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don't often agree with his politics but he's spot on here.

Pretty obvious on Social Media that masculine men are highly sought after by a pretty significant percentage of women. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-american-men-feminized

"I am in the club that believes that men in American culture have become wildly feminised," he said. in an interview with the U.K's i News. "I don’t think that being a brute or having insensitivity or disrespect for women is anything to do with masculinity, or ever did. But I don’t think that [in order] to be fair to women, we should become them."

In an interview with The Independent, Penn was asked to clarify those remarks. In his response, the 61-year-old actor further stated that he believes that men in the U.S. are finding it either fashionable or empowering to adopt feminine traits.

"I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminised," he stated. "I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them. There are a lot of, I think, cowardly genes that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt."

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'll start with attending bridal showers as one indicator, for starters.  Add to that baby showers as well.  

Da fuck?  That's womens' business.  Makes me shake my head in dis-belief.

My wife’s guy friend she’s had since elementary school went to her bachelorette party. I was like wtf that’s just not right. It’s funny she has all these pictures with like 20 girls and he’s awkwardly standing off to the side 😂.

• Haha 1

All masculinity has been conflated as "toxic" masculinity.  Honestly its not helping this country one bit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You only have to look at people like MC, deephaven, HSR, etc to know this is true. Very feminine “guys” 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Don't often agree with his politics but he's spot on here.

Pretty obvious on Social Media that masculine men are highly sought after by a pretty significant percentage of women. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-american-men-feminized

"I am in the club that believes that men in American culture have become wildly feminised," he said. in an interview with the U.K's i News. "I don’t think that being a brute or having insensitivity or disrespect for women is anything to do with masculinity, or ever did. But I don’t think that [in order] to be fair to women, we should become them."

In an interview with The Independent, Penn was asked to clarify those remarks. In his response, the 61-year-old actor further stated that he believes that men in the U.S. are finding it either fashionable or empowering to adopt feminine traits.

"I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminised," he stated. "I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them. There are a lot of, I think, cowardly genes that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt."

Sean Penn pushed this leftist agenda

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I'll start with attending bridal showers as one indicator, for starters.  Add to that baby showers as well.  

Ya a buddy told me he couldn't ride sleds in February because he was going to a baby shower in Florida for three weeks. I told him to had in his man card he wasn't getting it back either  

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You only have to look at people like MC, deephaven, HSR, etc to know this is true. Very feminine “guys” 

Yep

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

My wife’s guy friend she’s had since elementary school went to her bachelorette party. I was like wtf that’s just not right. It’s funny she has all these pictures with like 20 girls and he’s awkwardly standing off to the side 😂.

I have attempted to work my way in to many Bachelorette party's in the past . Pretty much any one I ever saw walk in to a bar . Have wrangeld 2 on to the boat to to have a floating party in my day 

5 hours ago, hayward said:

gender reveal parties are the gayest thing ever

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have attempted to work my way in to many Bachelorette party's in the past . Pretty much any one I ever saw walk in to a bar . Have wrangeld 2 on to the boat to to have a floating party in my day 

😂 that’s the way to do it. I thought for a minute the guy might be a genius to go to the bachelorette party but then I remembered he is a strange nerdy guy  😂.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My side? Your people?

LMFAO

Trumpers are so fucked up.

And there it is!!  I was wondering how long it would take for the TDS to show up, and any reference to the man responsible for your vaccine that you're so proud of!! :lol:

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Funny you say that. I thought the same thing watching him walk from the sideline to the huddle. 

Yeah I always thought that's been pretty obvious.  Feminine swagger?  Does that sound right?:lol:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 12:41 PM, jtssrx said:

Sean Penn pushed this leftist agenda

Ya a buddy told me he couldn't ride sleds in February because he was going to a baby shower in Florida for three weeks. I told him to had in his man card he wasn't getting it back either  

Yep

Baby Shower in Florida for 3 weeks…your bullshit  and embellishments are getting worse.🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

My side? Your people?

LMFAO

Trumpers are so fucked up.

Hilarious you deny it.   :lol:   Shows just how blind you are. 

Generally speaking I can tell the kids in my community whose parents are liberal or conservative.  Boys less masculine, girls more masculine for liberal parents.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Hilarious you deny it.   :lol:   Shows just how blind you are. 

He both thinks he’s a man and that he will die if he sees someone’s uncovered mouth and nose 

ok retard 

• Haha 1