Check your account email address ×

Biden admin was behind letter calling protesting parents domestic terrorists, emails reveal

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its better than the alternative which is Kamala with Michelle Obama being VP which is what would happen IMO

Oh man that sounds so much worse 

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its better than the alternative which is Kamala with Michelle Obama being VP which is what would happen IMO

Nope....Kamala wouldn't want someone the party would want as the next nominee more than her.  I don't see her as one that would step aside if she became POTUS for whatever reason Joe was out.   

Disclaimer: Not saying Kamala wouldn't be worse just don't think she would let Michelle on the ticket.

It looks like the lesson of the Virginia governor race will end up being lost on the Democrats as a whole. The Virginia governor race should have been an easy lay up of a win and yet by ignoring parents and their concerns over education cost them the race. After the showing last week in Chicago I think it is clear that the Dems will not be improving their position. It turns out Joe might end up being a uniter after all as people of many political persuasions hate the current path of education.

Lets see if Cardona is willing to fall on sword if he's called before congress.  I hear another dem taking the 5th.  

Edited by Highmark

List of items the GOP can run against the dems on in 2022 and 2024.  And they aren't even one year in yet.  :lol:  

download (45).gif

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another FOX deflection

Still waiting on what they are deflecting from

Are they deflecting on what a seller plan Biden had and put in place for covid 

Or are they deflecting  to keep attention of the massive failed southern border shit show ? 

Or are they deflecting as to not let any one notice owning affordable housing you know the American dream is about 120k further away than it was last yr? 

Or are they deflecting to keep there viewers minds off the fact that everything they buy is well north of 15% higher than it was last yr ? You know those looking out for the poor crocodile tears lobs love so much .

Or is it some other issue fix news is deflecting attention from 

Oh oh I know is it your hero doctors lies closing in around him yeah that must be what they are deflecting from . 

You ate a fucking dolt of the highest order 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another FOX deflection

Actually it's another MC deflection, pay attention and say on topic while you're at it slappy.....  ..  ... ... ..

15 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It looks like the lesson of the Virginia governor race will end up being lost on the Democrats as a whole. The Virginia governor race should have been an easy lay up of a win and yet by ignoring parents and their concerns over education cost them the race. After the showing last week in Chicago I think it is clear that the Dems will not be improving their position. It turns out Joe might end up being a uniter after all as people of many political persuasions hate the current path of education.

They’ll ignore it as it’s been written off as an anomaly.

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Lets see if Cardona is willing to fall on sword if he's called before congress.  I hear another dem taking the 5th.  

He won’t be called.