Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Holy fuck I just wasted my life away reading 5 pages of ben and Zam arguing about who has the smallest pecker!  Have you 2 actually met up and rode yet or are you just going to keep fagging up the sled webs with your stupid shit?

If you 2 do meet up, I'll follow at a distance to pick the pieces out of the trees.  

:goodpost:

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Holy fuck I just wasted my life away reading 5 pages of ben and Zam arguing about who has the smallest pecker!  Have you 2 actually met up and rode yet or are you just going to keep fagging up the sled webs with your stupid shit?

If you 2 do meet up, I'll follow at a distance to pick the pieces out of the trees.  

You wasted your life long before reading this you ass-face!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I should probably skim back...I may have missed a few responses!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You wasted your life long before reading this you ass-face!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I should probably skim back...I may have missed a few responses!

Yes that is true.  This is just the first I've wasted since getting home from work, wasted all kinds of time there the past couple weeks but I can deal with it better when I'm getting paid for it.

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Anyways Zam, I'll probably join in one of the hcs rides this year so I'll probably see ya out on the trails.  I'll be doing most of my riding on Fridays though, leave the shit trails for you weekenders.  

Speaking of shit trails, when do they groom the NSST?

On 10/28/2018 at 6:54 PM, racinfarmer said:

Wait, is this the Culvers in 2 Horribles?

Yeah...I had a "mild incident" in my quest for a butter burger and all the faggots on HCS just thought it was the funniest shit in the world!  "Look who crashed his sled!!"  Pheygs.  :lmao:

22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

anything else you care to dump out your ass now that your pants are down 

:lol:

22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again why is poo not running that farm implement in cross countery or snow x? I mean it is so great 

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The worst wrecks in the 14-15 were on Polaris sleds with that rear suspension.  

I think it was the start of the 2016 SX season and I helped pull a big name ex-racer. team owner's fucking wrecked IQR off the track.  I chatted with him a bit while his rider sat and tried to compose himself after that epic endo and we waited for the shit wagon to come get his wreck.  I kinda reluctantly asked (I already knew) why he wasn't racing the Rush suspension...he just laughed and said, "Cuz I want my riders to survive....that thing isn't cut out for racing."  Then we started pucking up plastic together.  :lol: 

I love this fucking video:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Anyways Zam, I'll probably join in one of the hcs rides this year so I'll probably see ya out on the trails.  I'll be doing most of my riding on Fridays though, leave the shit trails for you weekenders.  

You are always welcome on one of the infamous HCS "Brisk" RIdes!  :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do I feel this is snowrider level talent thinking they are really getting after it. I've seen this before

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Speaking of shit trails, when do they groom the NSST?

It's like Thurs, Fri, Sat I think, maybe not Saturday I don't ride Sundays much if at all.  mndnr website has it linked.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ha yeah I did a brisk pace ride with those old farts all the way up to Hungry Jack and back one day.  Fuckin crazy old goats held me to 230 miles on a ZX Skidoo!  Santa Clause was riding an RX1-ton and d-rail was on a 98 XC700!  I guess I had the best sled for it lol.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why do I feel this is snowrider level talent thinking they are really getting after it. I've seen this before

Opinions vary.  :lol: 

It's just a fun ride we put on for a lot of out of towners that wanna come up the North Shore and ride.  We move at a "brisk" pace.  It's not balls out but, if you aren't used to riding like that, it can be a bit much.  It's a good clip bit nothing way nuts.  A couple of us will start to get toward the front and make a balls-out run a few times toward the end.  That's the real magic that seperates the boys from the men.  We fucking get after it.  LOL.!! 

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's like Thurs, Fri, Sat I think, maybe not Saturday I don't ride Sundays much if at all.  mndnr website has it linked.

Ha yeah I did a brisk pace ride with those old farts all the way up to Hungry Jack and back one day.  Fuckin crazy old goats held me to 230 miles on a ZX Skidoo!  Santa Clause was riding an RX1-ton and d-rail was on a 98 XC700!  I guess I had the best sled for it lol.

I remember him!  Helluva guy!

Image result for old man winter arctic cat

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah.  Our "brisk pace" rides are just that.  brisk.  Only really hitting hard on the straights.  I've been on a couple with people coming in from all over the state with different riding styles.  I ride faster alone in most cases.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I remember him!  Helluva guy!

Image result for old man winter arctic cat

Ha!  That's him.  This summer he sold his house on Marble Lake.  I saw he had both sleds for sale on the shop & swap.  Pretty sure he kept his dirt bike and maybe even bought another one.

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nah.  Our "brisk pace" rides are just that.  brisk.  Only really hitting hard on the straights.  I've been on a couple with people coming in from all over the state with different riding styles.  I ride faster alone in most cases.

When was the last time you were on a "brisker"?  LOLOL!!!  The pace has been moved up!  I gotta find some of the reviews bitching about the speeds.  Last one I was on we had three people bail at the first stop.  :lol: I gotta find one of the guys that went off about one of the rides when we were planning the next one.  We were telling all the "newbies" it's a good "brisk clip" and one asked what "brisk" meant.  He let him know with a adjective ladened post.  :lmao: I fucking cried!  Last ride had mulitple sleds in the treeline with some banged up riders.  Lucky.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When was the last time you were on a "brisker"?  LOLOL!!!  The pace has been moved up!  I gotta find some of the reviews bitching about the speeds.  Last one I was on we had three people bail at the first stop.  :lol: I gotta find one of the guys that went off about one of the rides when we were planning the next one.  We were telling all the "newbies" it's a good "brisk clip" and one asked what "brisk" meant.  He let him know with a adjective ladened post.  :lmao: I fucking cried!  Last ride had mulitple sleds in the treeline with some banged up riders.  Lucky.

It's been a few years 2015 probably.  The Renegade I had spit a mag bearing and my 09 Summit threw a rod that year.  I put 1100 miles on a fucking Yamaha that year :lol:  Desperate times call for desperate measures!

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's been a few years 2015 probably.  The Renegade I had spit a mag bearing and my 09 Summit threw a rod that year.  I put 1100 miles on a fucking Yamaha that year :lol:  Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Wow.  2015?  I was trying to remember the last time we rode together and I think that may have been it.  Didn't we meet at Dixie's once and ride with that IQR guy and a couple more?  I think we got hammererd with a ton of fresh snow, missed our turn and he was almost out of gas.  :lmao: 

I missed most of 16 with a busted hand.  Last year was mostly spent with my racing buddy on local trails.  I'll join in a couple of the closer, shorter "Brisk" ones this year.  I'm not really into massive windshield time when I can ride from my driveway and my sleds are never set up for 150+mile runs with large groups.  It gets tedious.

We met up a few different times and I did a few other rides with D and Santa.  I didn't ride at all in 2016 and only rode between the 2 shelters on the Yukon last year.  I put 500 miles on my RZR last winter and 100 on my sled lol.

Here's a pic I have saved from a 2013 hcs ride.  Me and Santa and some other guy 

hcs ride 2013.jpg