Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Were you able to get out much this year?

Riding with your son still?

Not as much as I would have liked to but the winter wasn't that good at all again this year.  March and April have been  really good tho.  Heading back up to the UP this coming Friday morning after work at 7am. Probably break 2,500 miles   Not spectacular, but considering we've had another shitty winter, it's pretty good 

You? 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not as much as I would have liked to but the winter wasn't that good at all again this year.  March and April have been  really good tho.  Heading back up to the UP this coming Friday morning after work at 7am. Probably break 2,500 miles   Not spectacular, but considering we've had another shitty winter, it's pretty good 

You? 

Yep 

I didn't get out at all this winter.I've got an appointment at Dartmouth for an MRI on my back and neck. I need to get my problems fixed before I get back to riding. I ended up selling my '05 Renegade to my buddy that bought the same sled when I got mine. He loves that style REV Renegade. This will be the 3rd in his fleet of '05 Renegades. Now he can get rid of his Phazer. The other two that he has are for his daughter and son inlaw.

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You? 

It was up and down for us too. Figures right now the conditions in northern Maine have been a solid 10 for the last month lol.  My shit got put away last week .  :bc:

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't get out at all this winter.I've got an appointment at Dartmouth for an MRI on my back and neck. I need to get my problems fixed before I get back to riding. I ended up selling my '05 Renegade to my buddy that bought the same sled when I got mine. He loves that style REV Renegade. This will be the 3rd in his fleet of '05 Renegades. Now he can get rid of his Phazer. The other two that he has are for his daughter and son inlaw.

i'll let you have 1700 of my miles and still would have had my second best season ever this year.  1 crash,  few times getting the group lost trying to poke around off trail, 1x running out of gas but a good season overall.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'll let you have 1700 of my miles and still would have had my second best season ever this year.  1 crash,  few times getting the group lost trying to poke around off trail, 1x running out of gas but a good season overall.  

What was your total for the year?

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Damn that sucks.   Hopefully the Dr's get you straightened out :snack:

fg-1.jpg_cf.jpg.ade76eb4f39d5e29da32d30d6c65c93a.jpg

:lol:

Seriously tho.  Hopefully you can get fixed up and back on a sled :bc:

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It was up and down for us too.

Figures right now the conditions in northern Maine have been a solid 10 for the last month lol.  My shit got put away last week:bc:

Yep. Crazy year for sure 

It's been snowing in the UP for almost all of the past week. I've read some guys saying onditions are the best they've been in a while past end of February.  More snow this next week and next weekend.  Should be some great riding next weekend 

Bold- :flush:

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Damn that sucks.   Hopefully the Dr's get you straightened out :snack:

I've been putting it off for years because I hate going to the doctors.