Check your account email address ×

Bob Saget dead at 65

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Nanner said:

Wife is a Rn and has been dealing with it since the beginning. Her and her coworkers call it influenza C.  It’s blown way out of proportion and good little sheep like yourself gobble it up. 

A few here with a direct connection to the “front line heroes” and ALL of our information is the same as yours yet, our views with the COVID cult is moot.

Media and the gubment make their minds up for them.  It’s so weird!!!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A few here with a direct connection to the “front line heroes” and ALL of our information is the same as yours yet, our views with the COVID cult is moot.

Yup....im surrounded by front line heros that nobody appreciates anymore..My Wife, My Sister, My Sister in law, My Brother in Law, My best friend .....I hear this shit first hand experience by people I love and care about. Yet these brainwashed morons argue because of what they heard on their big black screen and google searches. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yup....im surrounded by front line heros that nobody appreciates anymore..My Wife, My Sister, My Sister in law, My Brother in Law, My best friend .....I hear this shit first hand experience by people I love and care about. Yet these brainwashed morons argue because of what they heard on their big black screen and google searches. 

All the normal people still appreciate them... & I'd put that number at 2/3.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 4:09 PM, Zambroski said:

Both sisters are RNs. One in Wyoming, one in New Brunswick.

Cousin is a doctor in Ontario.

They see the shit first hand.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

On how well these tremendous vaccines are working? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149783

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What are they seeing?  Job stability and raises for toeing the line or, real death and destruction from Covid?

”Both” is not an answer.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are they seeing?  Job stability and raises for toeing the line or, real death and destruction from Covid?

”Both” is not an answer.

The truth is being suppressed.  Happening in many states.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The truth is being suppressed.  Happening in many states.

This started immediately to feed the hysteria.  I’ve e commented a few times about it but my daughter’s job was traveling to three different rehab/hospice operations.  The Certs of Death started being heavily questioned and POOF!  The records all started being moved to secure rooms and put under lock and key. This became state mandated.

but…nothing to see there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Turns out it was head trauma.

Yeah bumped his head and went to bed but didnt wake up in the morning.....

Smells like bullshit to me but whatever ...RIP 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/entertainment/bob-saget-cause-of-death/index.html

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah bumped his head and went to bed but didnt wake up in the morning.....

Smells like bullshit to me but whatever ...RIP 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/entertainment/bob-saget-cause-of-death/index.html

Why does it sound like BS? My mother died from something similar after falling down stairs :dunno:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why does it sound like BS? My mother died from something similar after falling down stairs :dunno:

I dont know just seems fishy to me . I get that it happens. He just wasnt that old to fall down like that. And a Guy as famous and Wealthy as Him didnt have an assistant or someone else he could of called to come check on Him after? 

I know if I wacked my Head really hard,  the last thing id do is go to directly to Sleep. Maybe he was drunk? :dunno:

• Gold Member

So Saget had Covid when he croaked..

totally irrelevant now tho media says. After How many deaths did they count as Covid that were not?  :lol::ok:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/bob-saget-s-full-autopsy-reveals-new-details-about-his-death/ar-AATIiX6

Torres explained the autopsy also noted a contrecoup contusion. “Contrecoup” means a brain injury that happens on the opposite side from where the impact took place. The brain, which is essentially floating in the skull, likely bounced, so to speak, and hit the opposite side after impact, causing a bruise.

The autopsy also showed Saget was positive for COVID-19 at the time of his death, though the report noted there were no signs of inflammation.

:pc:

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The autopsy also showed Saget was positive for COVID-19 at the time of his death, though the report noted there were no signs of inflammation.

You be careful, don’t hit your head until you’re feeling better. :bc:

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So Saget had Covid when he croaked..

totally irrelevant now tho media says. After How many deaths did they count as Covid that were not?  :lol::ok:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/bob-saget-s-full-autopsy-reveals-new-details-about-his-death/ar-AATIiX6

Torres explained the autopsy also noted a contrecoup contusion. “Contrecoup” means a brain injury that happens on the opposite side from where the impact took place. The brain, which is essentially floating in the skull, likely bounced, so to speak, and hit the opposite side after impact, causing a bruise.

:pc:

Aren't you one of the guys that says that Covid is no big deal? Why would it matter if he had it, or not? 

• Like 1