Check your account email address ×

I had covid

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“SHOW ME YOUR POSITIVE COVID TEST!!!!!!!”

I fucking love it!!!  :lol:

Is this your first day here? 

Every claim has to be proven here, the op wants us to prove gravity so he should have to prove his covid claim. Fair is fair. :lol:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Is this your first day here? 

Every claim has to be proven here, the op wants us to prove gravity so he should have to prove his covid claim. Fair is fair. :lol:

:lmao:

This isn’t untrue.  It’s just the whole premise I find funny.  

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

People have lost what's left of their god damned minds over this and it just keep getting worse. They either "passionately" assigned someone to team A or Team B  SMH

Glad to hear he's out of the hospital and on the mend   :bc: 

Thanks!   

seems everyone is now getting it around here, no matter if you had vaccine or not.   Weird how it effects every person different.  Everyone has a story to tell.  I find it hard to believe that anyone, doesn’t know someone who was seriously impacted by Covid.  People should probably keep that in mind when gleefully posting about someone’s death because of their vaccine status.
I don’t think anyone knows for sure, and all the lies, the censorship, complete lack of discussion, politicians, media,  have done nothing but throw gas on the fire and add to the confusion.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Its like getting covid is some type of badge of honor for some.

Yeah Ace's virtue signaling thread and JT's thread are proof positive of this.:thumbsup:

What’s for sure is,  some serious damage has been done to the country.  
we were showing some friends pictures of a pre Covid vacation , where we are all going in the spring.  Crazy how much everyone has aged in the last couple years.  Seemed like we were looking at pictures from 10-20 years ago. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was pro mask for about 2 weeks when this thing started, the flattening the curve bullshit.  Christ, we were even being told which direction to go in each aisle of the grocery store, wife was even wiping down the groceries with sanitizing wipes ffs.  :lol:  Some Karen actually started yelling at a buddy of mine for daring to go up an aisle in the wrong direction....big mistake on her part.   I see more people wearing masks again, I'm done with them.  If I have to wear a mask to enter your business, I'll likely just go somewhere else these days.  What are your thoughts on the origins, do you think we're being told the whole truth?  I surely don't.

I think most actually believed in the two weeks that turned out to be utter bullshit.  Then as time passed and the idiocy continued more started to become at least skeptical.  Fast forward to now and it's even worse.  Just caught a story here in WI where they are now passing out free N95 masks so that people can actually put something on that is effective.  What happened to all those months where wearing a rag was all that was needed and of course mandated by the fucking idiots in gubment.  Not sure how some people's memories of what has transpired over the past couple of years can be so short or seemingly non-existent.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When you beat aids,was it because you think you had it,or because you tested positive for it? 

I beat polio too!!!!!!  Same time!!!

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah Ace's virtue signaling thread and JT's thread are proof positive of this.:thumbsup:

“Proof positive”.  Fun pun!     :lmao:

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

What’s for sure is,  some serious damage has been done to the country.  
we were showing some friends pictures of a pre Covid vacation , where we are all going in the spring.  Crazy how much everyone has aged in the last couple years.  Seemed like we were looking at pictures from 10-20 years ago. 

Yep. We are unreconcilable at this point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can’t have covid without a positive test! That’s illegal!

You already claimed to have it once after a family trip,,,shouldn't you have natural immunity now?? Or is this a new story line??

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You already claimed to have it once after a family trip,,,shouldn't you have natural immunity now?? Or is this a new story line??

I never tested then so it was illegal. This time the wife gave me a rapid test so it was legal. Hope this helps.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You can’t beat it on your own!!!  You need hospitalization!!! That’s why I got jabbed seven times!!!!!

Demanding everyone take a pseudo vaccine for a mild respiratory illness is now my entire personality!

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

I never tested then so it was illegal.

But if you would have had it would would have natural immunity according to you,,so you didn't have it then. Yes it helps,,,shows me that the alt right gets big mads and lies for attention. :thumbsup: Your becoming GS :lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good to hear.

Now we can discuss all the alien technology we use daily from Roswell.  👽

That came from Antarctica. Admiral Bird discovered it during operation high jump 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

But if you would have had it would would have natural immunity according to you,,so you didn't have it then. Yes it helps,,,shows me that the alt right gets big mads and lies for attention. :thumbsup: Your becoming GS :lol:

Then I never had it and assumed I did. Are you ok? 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I beat polio too!!!!!!  Same time!!!

“Proof positive”.  Fun pun!     :lmao:

Yep. We are unreconcilable at this point.

“You better fix it or we will all be hanging from nooses”.  I wonder what she meant by that.