Check your account email address ×

Here is why I like the wall

f7ben

We used to be a nation of ambition. A nation that built things ....engaged in great undertakings....thought big and outside the box. It is what defined us.

Now we are a nation of bankers , lawyers , paper shuffler and money changers......creating nothing. Service industry bitches and starbucks millenials.

I dont give a fuck what this wall does or doesnt do policy wise but for once in my fucking life I want to see some significant money spent building something that can be seen from space!!

Lets go to fucking mars , lets cure cancer ........lets solve big problems and quit the fucking cow towing to whiners and cunts and PC cry asses.

Trump wants a wall .....fuck it lets build a wall.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We used to be a nation of ambition. A nation that built things ....engaged in great undertakings....thought big and outside the box. It is what defined us.

Now we are a nation of bankers , lawyers , paper shuffler and money changers......creating nothing. Service industry bitches and starbucks millenials.

I dont give a fuck what this wall does or doesnt do policy wise but for once in my fucking life I want to see some significant money spent building something that can be seen from space!!

Lets go to fucking mars , lets cure cancer ........lets solve big problems and quit the fucking cow towing to whiners and cunts and PC cry asses.

Oh Benny, you big lovable lug!  :hay: 

Nice post.  I think most would agree, the more people whine, the more I wanna giv'm more reasons too.  Fucking worthless skin sacks.

Just now, Anler said:

I say we staff the border with grizzly bears, cougars, wolves, honey badgers, cobras, piranhas, scorpions, rabid racoons, and zombies. No need for a wall or patrols. 

Once they are full and have had a meal they have no interest in another for a while, unlike 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your rant sounds like you stole it from this vid at 3:25 :lol:

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

F7ben, I forgot to send you a pic of the hoody I bought while getting a refreshment .

Love that bar .....its a hole in the wall and just my style

• Gold Member

I will be suprised if trump gets it built....  I don't believe in todays day and age of liberalism that we would get such things as the interstate highway system built or things like Hoover dam constructed....  Both just damage the enviroment too much.  Liberals just stand to much in the way of progress these days.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah forget high speed rail, or alternative energy research, or space exploration, or curing diseases.....

instead, let's pump alot of funds into a fucking concrete wall

ben you're resorting back to your idiocy years, sadly.

I'll take wall over wall street ....sorry dummy

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah forget high speed rail, or alternative energy research, or space exploration, or curing diseases.....

instead, let's pump alot of funds into a fucking concrete wall

ben you're resorting back to your idiocy years, sadly.

trump wall sassy build

• Like 1