Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

You and your mods were the ones on here not long ago talking about the ever decreasing amount of viewership/postings/members and wondering why, but when the reasons are given for that, you laugh and run full cover for them like it went in one ear and out the other, and to me, that's bewildering. 

If you don't like hearing the answers as to why then stop asking. :news: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, irv said:

You and your mods were the ones on here not long ago talking about the ever decreasing amount of viewership/postings/members and wondering why, but when the reasons are given for that, you laugh and run full cover for them like it went in one ear and out the other, and to me, that's bewildering. 

If you don't like hearing the answers as to why then stop asking. :news: 

I wasn't wondering why. I know the answer. I was trying to get you guys to think about it. In one ear and out the other :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ckf said:

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter... Just like Trump, Trumpp Trump. It's just easier to go after MC because it is coming from just one guy instead of being spread out over everyone else. Trust me, I think I understand what goes on around here after helping build it from the start.

Look at all of the Covid BS posted here daily. Most are Twitter links from someone unknown . The vaccine will kill you! The vaccine is worse for you than Covid. GMAFB... I get it that some don't want it and I can respect that. I also understand that it has side effects for some. But the data so far shows that your chances of being hospitalized or dieing is much lower for vaxed people. I'd post the link that shows the breakdown here in Vermont, but it is just fake news :lol:

On the first bold its not "just like" obviously MC starts wayyyyyyyy more Trump trolling threads than the entire forum starts Hunter or Joe threads. Just look back a few pages or if you want to have your mind blown and use the search function..

On the second bold, I agree, I've had it with it all, 5-8 threads a day about covid..it's really really getting old..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

On the first bold its not "just like" obviously MC starts wayyyyyyyy more Trump trolling threads than the entire forum starts Hunter or Joe threads. Just look back a few pages or if you want to have your mind blown and use the search function..

On the second bold, I agree, I've had it with it all, 5-8 threads a day about covid..it's really really getting old..

Who cares about who starts the most threads? I can guarantee you that there are a lot more anti lib posts here than anti repub. Way more threats of violence from the right too. Take politics and friendships out of the equation and take a hard look at what is going on around here. 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Who cares about who starts the most threads? I can guarantee you that there are a lot more anti lib posts here than anti repub. Way more threats of violence from the right too. Take politics and friendships out of the equation and take a hard look at what is going on around here. 

It's the nature of the beast friend; it is no different than HCS, FS1, FS2.0, next door... it happens in every forum I frequent.

Just now, Snake said:

It's the nature of the beast friend; it is no different than HCS, FS1, FS2.0, next door... it happens in every forum I frequent.

I agree snake. But it just seems so much more nasty. You've said it yourself that you would sit down with MC and share a beer/smoke. That's kid of the way the whole group was at one point.  I don't think everyone here could say that today. Maybe it is just me getting older?

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree snake. But it just seems so much more nasty. You've said it yourself that you would sit down with MC and share a beer/smoke. That's kid of the way the whole group was at one point.  I don't think everyone here could say that today. Maybe it is just me getting older?

We got a perfect little example of a country here. While nothing burns and no one gets hurt, you can see an example of every issue the US has here in miniature...

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

We got a perfect little example of a country here. While nothing burns and no one gets hurt, you can see an example of every issue the US has here in miniature...

True. Just way more on the right than the left. MC is trying to keep up, but he is going to run out of steam at some point :lol:

• Gold Member

Hey I told Mainecat Id meet up and ride with Him .....He told me hell no.  :lol:

FWIW I may come across aas"hating" people but in reality its the internet and Shit talking.....I would have no problem having a Smoke or Beer with anybody here....even Mr 550 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

True. Just way more on the right than the left. MC is trying to keep up, but he is going to run out of steam at some point :lol:

Maybe thats how the country really is in real life.  I believe the country overall does lean center right.  Nuclear family, morality, smaller government, self sufficiency, etc., but with compassion for those worthy.  I think thats fairly accurate representation of the majority.  I mean, does anyone trust the bullshit coming from the media any more, including statistics that they manipulate and trot out regularly to help prop up a bogus narrative, whether its the origin of covid, or whether 1/6 was an actual insurrection?  IMO, we have a tyranny of the minority (elites) pulling a lot of strings to pull the country in a direction they want it to go, and to do that they have to whip the useful idiots like Mainecat into a lather to help push those narratives.  I'm convinced that the public is waking up to it, and I give Trump a lot of the credit for it.  Some, like you and SSFB, have a natural tendency want to counter that wave by defending him.  But what is happening right now in this country is beyond troubling.  The Democrats have literally been accusing Trump of being a Russian asset for 4 years, and lying through their teeth about it, and its been proven.  So we're supposed to be all , hahahah....about a satire piece that is essentially more of the same?  Bulllllllshit.   :lol:   :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

And yes, this conservative New Englander views Mainecat as a classic Mass liberal.  I don't hold that against him, his family and friends are likely loaded with them.  I have an old friend, lives in Newport RI married old money and now is a full blown liberal.  She posted a picture of a Nazi soldier standing over a dead child and said thats what Trump would bring back when he was elected.  Now she's calling for the people arrested on 1/6 to be put in jail for 50 years, using an attack on the Puerto Rican government some years back, conveniently forgetting that in that incident, people were shooting and killing people.  Fucking cracked in the head.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't care, but when MC bitches about people starting misinformation and fake threads and says that's what's wrong with this site and 24 hours later posts a fake misinformation thread, in my book that's the exact definition of being hypocritical and in his own words that's what's hurting the site and he is doing it. Like I told you a couple days ago Im hear everyday, just doing a lot more reading than posting and to get a bit more indepth on why I am doing that is I have no interest in misinformation and fake trolling threads. But to each their own..Everyone is free here to get involved, post, or start anything they want:bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And yes, this conservative New Englander views Mainecat as a classic Mass liberal.  I don't hold that against him, his family and friends are likely loaded with them.  I have an old friend, lives in Newport RI married old money and now is a full blown liberal.  She posted a picture of a Nazi soldier standing over a dead child and said thats what Trump would bring back when he was elected.  Now she's calling for the people arrested on 1/6 to be put in jail for 50 years, using an attack on the Puerto Rican government some years back, conveniently forgetting that in that incident, people were shooting and killing people.  Fucking cracked in the head.

Why is it that the Wealthy lily white privileged New Englander always acts this way?  Its so ridiculous. They are always so outta touch with reality. 5k square foot house and a Mercedes talking about racism they have never experienced  😒 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are the wackiest right wing extreme nut job here. 
You just reduced your amount of posts so no will notice.

Nut yeah you are.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nut yeah you are.

Right wing extreme ....LMAO.

Yeah hes burning crosses with KKK and has a fully equipped militia of deplorables ready to go :lol2:

Ridiculous 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nut yeah you are.

That doesn't even dignify a response.  My resume is exponentially more impressive than yours, despite a set back or two along the way.  You used to be semi normal, but your cheese fell off the cracker when Trump was elected.  Classic Mass liberal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

Keep up?  He's a fucking one man band of total idiocy with nothing to do every day but start thread after thread feeding what clearly seems to be a nearly terminal case of TDS. 

Covid threads getting old?  His shit stinks just as bad and only 550 tops him in regurgitating the same old same old.  Every member can quote their continuous stream of keyboard sewage verbatim.  I can see how 100K posts in a forum is possible when 90% of them are identical.

I could give a shit what he posts or why as the site needs lunatics on both sides of the fence to keep things going but what's odd is some are now being called out while other's are being protected.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Why is it that the Wealthy lily white privileged New Englander always acts this way?  Its so ridiculous. They are always so outta touch with reality. 5k square foot house and a Mercedes talking about racism they have never experienced  😒 

We have a Mercedes (#4) and live in a 4000 sq. ft. house.  And at one point, had 12 black tenants among the 31 other fairly low income tenants.  My life and career experiences are obviously diametrically opposed to that New England old money liberal mindset, which has always disgusted me btw.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Keep up?  He's a fucking one man band of total idiocy with nothing to do every day but start thread after thread feeding what clearly seems to be a nearly terminal case of TDS. 

Covid threads getting old?  His shit stinks just as bad and only 550 tops him in regurgitating the same old same old.  Every member can quote their continuous stream of keyboard sewage verbatim.  I can see how 100K posts in a forum is possible when 90% of them are identical.

I could give a shit what he posts or why as the site needs lunatics on both sides of the fence to keep things going but what's odd is some are now being called out while other's are being protected.

Like I tell everyone that bitches about 550, if you can't stand him stop engaging him. When MC posts something everyone pigpiles on and can't reply fast enough. If he didn't get a reaction the posts would slowly diminish. It won't happen though :lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have a Mercedes (#4) and live in a 4000 sq. ft. house.  And at one point, had 12 tenants among the 31 other fairly low income tenants.  My life and career experiences are obviously diametrically opposed to that New England old money liberal mindset, which has always disgusted me btw.  :lol: 

Yeah i shouldn't say always.....I knew a Guy that had a couple Million in the bank from starting a Trucking company from nothing...

If you saw Him you would think he was broke. Super generous,  over the years he helped Buy my Buddy a brand new F350 , 4 place Snowmobile trailer and a Harley bagger just cus they were best friends. Not a greedy or selfish person whatsoever and acted the same as when he had no money. Dude was a Hells Angel at one point too lmao. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Like I tell everyone that bitches about 550, if you can't stand him stop engaging him. When MC posts something everyone pigpiles on and can't reply fast enough. If he didn't get a reaction the posts would slowly diminish. It won't happen though :lol:

I find p550 absolutely hilarious, fucker cracks me up. I've engaged Convo with him quite a few times and never had an issue

• Like 3

I have no issue's with 550 as I have no reason to pick a fight with him or to be bothered.  Mainly because I have zero interest in posting pictures of my "broad" or getting into a dick measuring contest comparing TNW.

If someone wants to engage with him they should know in two seconds of reading his posts that his go to when backed into a corner is to get personal and throw insults. 

I see that as the beauty and the beast of this site.  Most left or were kicked off of HCS because no back and forth was being allowed and now you cannot even start a thread over there unless it's rated G.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You need only look at what isn't posted anymore, like record stock market, actually ending a war, for the last 4 years the stock market and not starting any wars were the gold standard.  Proof that even a guy with dementia can run the country.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You need only look at what isn't posted anymore, like record stock market, actually ending a war, for the last 4 years the stock market and not starting any wars were the gold standard.  Proof that even a guy with dementia can run the country.

LOL, did I say that I supported the Dems? Just because MC may, or may not have voted for Biden he is the evil villain? I may be wrong, but I thought he had said that he was voting for one of the lesser known candidates :dunno:

He posts you guys react. It used to be the same way with SR, Ben, Momo and others. If anyone posts anything that the majority mob likes they get pounced on. Look around, everyone that even remotely leans left, or didn't agree with the pro Trump crowd has left the building. MC is about the only "punching bag" you guys have left. Congratulations :bc: