Check your account email address ×

What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m not disarmed. I most likely have more guns than you do 

Good!  :bc:

But, you can only carry so many at once.  

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are they going to actually round us up and physically hold us down while they inject us?

Or are they going to continually fine us until we comply?

shut down our bank accounts, not allow us to drive?

not sure what mandatory is going to mean but this is going to get dark and violent 

They are going to start tying it to government registrations and permits.  DL’s, business permits, insurance, etc.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There is definitely something too this Mass Formation going on around the world and honestly its much more concerning than the virus itself. 

Most definitely agree.  We past weird months ago…and are now into some really creepy shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is definitely something too this Mass Formation going on around the world and honestly its much more concerning than the virus itself.  The interesting thing is who it seems to be effecting and how it basically is split down the political ideology line.   I've said this before but I think there is something genetic about ones acceptance or adherence to certain levels of govt and govt control. 

I’ve experienced both covid and government. 

government is the worse virus by far. It’s not even close 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sadly after WWII trust in govt grew exponentially even when evil govts created the whole war.   

We have far to great of percentage of the worlds population that thinks govt is there to protect them and I don't just mean with war.  They look to govt for everything and that is very dangerous.    

• Like 1

Sadly after WWII trust in govt grew exponentially even when evil govts created the whole war.   

We have far to great of percentage of the worlds population that thinks govt is there to protect them and I don't just mean with war.  They look to govt for everything and that is very dangerous.    

Government replaced religion for a lot of people. Government is their higher power. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And here we all are now.  A fucking mess.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Government replaced religion for a lot of people. Government is their higher power. 

“A lot” = all of the left.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mass Formation right in your face.

It’s completely and 100% mass psychosis. I’m seeing some people come out of it but this shit is pure insanity. Nothing makes any fucking sense and the only objective is to get compliance at any cost  over the most trivial non issue. It’s fucked. It’s absolutely fucked 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are they going to actually round us up and physically hold us down while they inject us?

Or are they going to continually fine us until we comply?

shut down our bank accounts, not allow us to drive?

not sure what mandatory is going to mean but this is going to get dark and violent 

I'm not really sure either but what I see and read in places, my hope is diminishing that what you wrote above isn't going to happen. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I'm not really sure either but what I see and read in places, my hope is diminishing that what you wrote above isn't going to happen. 

I never thought it could ever get this bad but if this happens I may sell out and move. 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

"If" a country would make it mandatory they would do it around something like you won't get a tax rebate or DL renewal.   I really don't see it coming where to go house to house and hold you down and give it.   Maybe Australia but I don't see Canada and zero chance that happening in the US.  Things would get extremely ugly here if they tried even my earlier options.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I never thought it could ever get this bad but if this happens I may sell out and move. 

Can't say it hasn't crossed my mind. This is complete and utter insanity and, like you said, it is likely only going to get worse. 

Just now, Highmark said:

"If" a country would make it mandatory they would do it around something like you won't get a tax rebate or DL renewal.   I really don't see it coming where to go house to house and hold you down and give it.   Maybe Australia but I don't see Canada and zero chance that happening in the US. 

I believe you're correct there but I'm not so sure about us up here? Way too many sheep, like I said, that will just toe the line doing what they are told. Hopefully not, but the continuous brainwashing is relentless each and every day. Not one single media outlet is talking about the fully vaxxed cases surpassing the unvaxxed in both hospitalizations and those in the ICU's. I still hear commercials about getting your kids vaxxed so me can return to normal. :S

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I believe you're correct there but I'm not so sure about us up here? Way too many sheep, like I said, that will just toe the line doing what they are told. Hopefully not, but the continuous brainwashing is relentless each and every day. Not one single media outlet is talking about the fully vaxxed cases surpassing the unvaxxed in both hospitalizations and those in the ICU's. I still hear commercials about getting your kids vaxxed so me can return to normal. :S

This push on the kids is where its really crossed the line for me.   Especially now when the vax doesn't protect you at all from getting Omicron and this variant is causing significantly less severe cases. 

• Like 2

This push on the kids is where its really crossed the line for me.   Especially now when the vax doesn't protect you at all from getting Omicron and this variant is causing significantly less severe cases. 

Yep! This pissed me off as well. Zero requirement for it based on the info we had prior to the big push to get kids vaxxed. It's hard to imagine what we are currently experiencing would ever happen. Imagine if someone told you all this just a few years ago? They would have done everything in their power to have you committed, guaranteed. 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep! This pissed me off as well. Zero requirement for it based on the info we had prior to the big push to get kids vaxxed. It's hard to imagine what we are currently experiencing would ever happen. Imagine if someone told you all this just a few years ago? They would have done everything in their power to have you committed, guaranteed. 

Its not just the push for the vaccine for the kids either but its what we are doing to them with the school shutdowns and telling them if they get sick they could kill their loved ones.   The brainwashing thru fear mongering the left has done with the pandemic should NEVER be forgiven or forgotten.  

Thank God the Iowa Gov. has handled this with some sense of sanity.  That and pressure from parents on local school boards has made a huge difference here.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"If" a country would make it mandatory they would do it around something like you won't get a tax rebate or DL renewal.   I really don't see it coming where to go house to house and hold you down and give it.   Maybe Australia but I don't see Canada and zero chance that happening in the US.  Things would get extremely ugly here if they tried even my earlier options.   

No your constitution is pretty strong. Our charter of rights is nothing but toilet paper 

We have a charter of rights but the government put a provision in there that it’s null and void if the government says so. 

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

No your constitution is pretty strong. Our charter of rights is nothing but toilet paper 

We have a charter of rights but the government put a provision in there that it’s null and void if the government says so. 

So basically it was never a charter of rights. 

On 1/8/2022 at 10:02 AM, awful knawful said:

That's one thing I'll agree on. Everything is covid! The regular flu has all but disappeared.

And that's how data gets fucked

Exfukkinzakly, what happened to killer cancer, and strokes. Covid must have cured all that.

• Like 1

Me— doesn’t take a medical procedure that I don’t need 

the low IQ left “lol it’s your funeral you’ll die or worse learn science lol idiot”

me— no the data shows I’m really at no risk so I’m not going to bother 

the low IQ left—- “lol ok conspiracy theorist where did you get that info from? Lol I bet Q lol I love saying Q”

me— from the government. You don’t trust the government data?

the low IQ left—- “you’re a psycho I hope die from covid you’re going to get covid”

me— yeah I’ll get it. It’s inevitable 

the low IQ left “I can’t wait until you die”

*I get covid, mild illness at most*

the low IQ left “nooooo you’re supposed to die!! You’re such a piece of shit for not dying!!”

• Thanks 1