What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Theres a 40% increase in sudden deaths among the vaxxed, but hey they aren't clogging up the ICU cause they're long dead before they even get there.  That just means the vaxxine is working.

The triple jabbed have quickly made up a good percentage of covid deaths here already 

• Gold Member
On 1/3/2022 at 10:23 AM, Highmark said:

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

I've tested positive twice. I also wondered about the accuracy of the test since I already had it.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've tested positive twice. I also wondered about the accuracy of the test since I already had it.

It can't differentiate covid from the flu or from a cold.  So you caught something only if you felt sick, just don't know what.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

where did you come up with that bullshit.  

Like usual he can't read or think.  Nothing he ever uses as a reference defends what he says.  It is somewhat hilarious how clueless of a sheep he is.

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again, the increase wasn't referenced.  What planet are you on?  You should keep the crack out of your bong.

40% needs to be explained to you.  A 3 sigma deviation from the 200 year average would result in a 10% increase.  At 40% its unheard of.  Didn't you say you were into stats?:lol:

Holy fuck.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deaths up 40% in the age 18-64, nothing to see.  Must be the unvaxxed.

Might want to calculate the statical anomaly this is creating, but yah math.:lol:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

Interesting how ‘dying with Covid’ is artificially lowering other deaths rates and increasing Covid death rates, then this article says the opposite. Which is it.

45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Interesting how ‘dying with Covid’ is artificially lowering other deaths rates and increasing Covid death rates, then this article says the opposite. Which is it.

They ain't covid deaths Sherlock.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

They’re stacking Covid deaths and they’re not at the same time.

:pc:

Here's more detail on deaths from this group.  Does it look fake, cause apparently the fake news is avoiding this, I wonder why?  

Actually I do know why.  But baby steps here. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/prime-age-mortality-up-40-percent-majority-not-covid-19_4196936.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-07&mktids=b4d2347e312eb74189c4b28b5d3304b7&est=uK4Xl5cm2uxdEofUGPF9gBX30E%2BV5gulTwrSybbmOEdGLXRKcrT4xOJIrdz9XgeC5oGxu9tTJjk%3D

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

40% needs to be explained to you.  A 3 sigma deviation from the 200 year average would result in a 10% increase.  At 40% its unheard of.  Didn't you say you were into stats?:lol:

Holy fuck.

Out of context as usual.  You try so hard to believe what your flock is telling you it is unreal.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It must shoot up starting in July?

Look at how all the live births dropped so much too from all the miscarriages the vaccine is causing. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

image.thumb.png.1beef9462f79e315fb89b68e379a4305.png

22 hours ago, ACE said:

ICU usage will flip. It’s inevitable 

"9,515 cases in the fully vaccinated and 1,543 in the unvaccinated.

"106 cases of the FULLY VACCINATED in the ICU compared to 119 in unvaccinated. A whopping 13 difference.

"1,327 cases of the FULLY VACCINATED in the hospital compared to just 441 in the unvaccinated" 

Our numbers are now higher than what we had pre-vaccine but some still think the vaccines are working and not the cause for this???? 

It's hard to imagine they are still pushing the vaccines and boosters when it couldn't be anymore clear that these vaccines aren't working, but are likely contributing to our increase in numbers. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149436

image.thumb.png.bbd41b8d315c105a6b4eb5d29febf789.png

54 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So adding info is changing the narrative?

😂

Adding info?  More like damage control.

Sorry bud but needing a booster shot every month or so is not a vaxxine.  It's complete bull shit.