Jump to content

What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?


Recommended Posts

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine  I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and s

No, they’ll just give you another booster. 7 looks like the magic number. 

She had it worse. On Jan 6th she died and survived it 

Posted Images

Me too sign me up...pure blood for life just getting over my 3rd round of Covid walk in the park.....Survival of the fittest 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

George Soros will come jab you in your sleep. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

Well we have to meet with layers and put da fiddy in escroe. Ya know , if you croak I would still want da fiddy.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SSFB said:

George Soros will come jab you in your sleep. 

Soros... 5G... Gates....

You really are a 1 trick pony... :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

Take it up with your Own country.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Take it up with your Own country.

Why?  it is a personal bet on what will happen to him if he catches a covid 

What dose his contery have to do with it ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Me too sign me up...pure blood for life just getting over my 3rd round of Covid walk in the park.....Survival of the fittest 

Sorry but you didn't have COVID 3 times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

I’ll bet you the $50 that nothing will happen to you.  

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why?  it is a personal bet on what will happen to him if he catches a covid 

What dose his contery have to do with it ? 

Just more imbecilic deflection.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think mandates are counterproductive.  They affect how people think and feel.  They make people less likely to get the shot, not more.  Let people be responsible for their own actions and they can decide for themselves.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Soros... 5G... Gates....

You really are a 1 trick pony... :lol:

Just using up the junk bait. :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but you didn't have COVID 3 times. 

Excuse me? 

Actually I do have Covid for the 3rd time....same with the Wife. Same with my kids....Guess I am just imagining the fact my Kids are not in school today and we are both off work. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Excuse me? 

Actually I do have Covid for the 3rd time....same with the Wife. Same with my kids....Guess I am just imagining the fact my Kids are not in school today and we are both off work. 

 

Well fuck me. There goes my natural immunity theory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well fuck me. There goes my natural immunity theory.

This time is no biggie for all of us....Wife gets a PCR test again tmw for work ...we'll see if she is in the clear already

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Excuse me? 

Actually I do have Covid for the 3rd time....same with the Wife. Same with my kids....Guess I am just imagining the fact my Kids are not in school today and we are both off work. 

 

 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well fuck me. There goes my natural immunity theory.

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Highmark said:

 

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

😆 ok bud.  So I totally dont have a cough, headache , body aches ...my kids didnt get a fever, my Wife wasnt exhausted all day yesterday.....and the fact we tested positive is just a fake test...sounds good. 

Last time I was sick this many times with same symptoms,  was lets see ...um never. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

😆 ok bud.  So I totally dont have a cough, headache , body aches ...my kids didnt get a fever, my Wife wasnt exhausted all day yesterday.....and the fact we tested positive is just a fake test...sounds good. 

Last time I was sick this many times with same symptoms,  was lets see ...um never. 

I usually carry around about 3/4 of covid symptoms all year.  My body has decided to flourish in covidity!

:lol:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

😆 ok bud.  So I totally dont have a cough, headache , body aches ...my kids didnt get a fever, my Wife wasnt exhausted all day yesterday.....and the fact we tested positive is just a fake test...sounds good. 

Last time I was sick this many times with same symptoms,  was lets see ...um never. 

Maybe this time you had it maybe last 2 times you didn't.   Lots of illness' can cause those symptoms.   Just saying its extremely rare to get it twice much less a third time.   The tests early on were extremely inaccurate as they were multiplying any virus exponentially more than they should have been.  Do your own research or continue to believe a false narrative. :bc:   Even the CDC pulled their own test early on because it was so inaccurate.  The mere fact that the flu basically went away in 2020 is all you need to know. 

They are also showing you can test positive months after an initial infection.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe this time you had it maybe last 2 times you didn't.   Lots of illness' can cause those symptoms.   Just saying its extremely rare to get it twice much less a third time.   The tests early on were extremely inaccurate as they were multiplying any virus exponentially more than they should have been.  Do your own research or continue to believe a false narrative. :bc:   Even the CDC pulled their own test early on because it was so inaccurate.  The mere fact that the flu basically went away in 2020 is all you need to know. 

I agree the home tests can be inaccurate.....Ive said this from the start. 

All I know is I never got the flu years before Covid. I hardly ever get a Cold...my Wife is around Sick people all day everyday Thats how we got it first time...Second time Kids got it from school...This time we were around Family who were vaccinated and had tested positive for Covid, they were also pretty sick since they never got it before...now we have it, pretty mild this time. 

I have no reason to make this up. Believe what ya want...Im sticking with what I know. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EvilBird said:

I agree the home tests can be inaccurate.....Ive said this from the start. 

All I know is I never got the flu years before Covid. I hardly ever get a Cold...my Wife is around Sick people all day everyday Thats how we got it first time...Second time Kids got it from school...This time we were around Family who were vaccinated and had tested positive for Covid, they were also pretty sick since they never got it before...now we have it, pretty mild this time. 

I have no reason to make this up. Believe what ya want...Im sticking with what I know. 

:bc: As am I.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:bc: As am I.  

Also I had taken Anti body test multiple times last year and had them....so another reason I know I had Covid 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Also I had taken Anti body test multiple times last year and had them....so another reason I know I had Covid 

Good for you.   I'm not claiming you never had it....I'm just saying getting twice much less three times is extremely rare and there are multiple reasons I listed why some results may show up this way.  Are you jabbed?

Edited by Highmark
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...