What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

19 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Dementia? Anti vax syndrome? Mild retardedness?

Maybe you've got all 3!

Do they have a jab for that? Mainecat would know.

You may be right that you have dementia. You’re calling yourself anti vaxx while also irate that I don’t need this particular vaxx.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Has anyone here shown they give a fuck enough to bet you?? Can you answer this without a “why you so mad” retarded response ?

It’s more likely that you know the truth yet you feel compelled to defend the lie 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/5/2022 at 9:17 AM, HSR said:

:lol:

Nice reading comprehension.   Saying you never had it 3 times isn't meaning you didn't have it once.   Damn dude.

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And you're retard too.

That may be.. but you’re the one that’s mad that I ignore the rones but can’t offer any scientific explanation as to why 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No backpedaling what so ever.   Jesus some of you guys have shit for brains. 

It’s unreal 

they mad that I won’t join their vaxx club yet can’t state a single reason why I should 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

It’s unreal 

they mad that I won’t join their vaxx club yet can’t state a single reason why I should 

Never once in the conversation said he didn't have it...in fact just the opposite.   Simply saying getting it 3 times is extremely rare.   The original strain gave you very strong natural immunity against Delta.   Its more likely having one of the original 2 strains then getting Omicron but extremely, extremely rare to get all 3 variants. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Never once in the conversation said he didn't have it...in fact just the opposite.   Simply saying getting it 3 times is extremely rare.   The original strain gave you very strong natural immunity against Delta.   Its more likely having one of the original 2 strains then getting Omicron but extremely, extremely rare to get all 3 variants. 

Almost incalculably rare. 

the best thing you can do if you’re overall healthy is just be social, live life normally and keep getting exposed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s government conditioning for years.  It’s just weird anymore….and I’m growing tired of it.  

They’re talking about mandatory vaccines here now. Fuck the facts. You should hear Trudeau’s hate speech it’s very 1930’s nazi Germany 

I bet by the end of the year I won’t be able to renew my drivers licence without having this vaccine 

yet the extremely low IQ left here will applaud that 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

They’re talking about mandatory vaccines here now. Fuck the facts. You should hear Trudeau’s hate speech it’s very 1930’s nazi Germany 

I bet by the end of the year I won’t be able to renew my drivers licence without having this vaccine 

https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/01/poilievre-slams-trudeau-for-calling-the-unvaxxed-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/

1 minute ago, ACE said:

All you have to do is listen to the government, they mean you no harm.

Ficking dumb sheep.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

And this gets zero MSM coverage. This next year is going to very wild in Canada. Probably be one of the darkest years in this countries history. 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

And this gets zero MSM coverage. This next year is going to very wild in Canada. Probably be one of the darkest years in this countries history. 

I don't doubt it at all. Just when you think things couldn't get anymore crazy, anymore insane....

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Only one way to go.  Problem: You all have already been disarmed.  Start small and be surgical.  You’ve got hunting rifles.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All you have to do is listen to the government, they mean you no harm.

Ficking dumb sheep.

I don’t think they necessarily “mean harm”, I just don’t think they care.  Political gain and power is what’s important here.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only one way to go.  Problem: You all have already been disarmed.  Start small and be surgical.  You’ve got hunting rifles.

I don’t think they necessarily “mean harm”, I just don’t think they care.  Political gain and power is what’s important here.

I’m not disarmed. I most likely have more guns than you do 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't doubt it at all. Just when you think things couldn't get anymore crazy, anymore insane....

Are they going to actually round us up and physically hold us down while they inject us?

Or are they going to continually fine us until we comply?

shut down our bank accounts, not allow us to drive?

not sure what mandatory is going to mean but this is going to get dark and violent 

• Like 1

There is definitely something too this Mass Formation going on around the world and honestly its much more concerning than the virus itself.  The interesting thing is who it seems to be effecting and how it basically is split down the political ideology line.   I've said this before but I think there is something genetic about ones acceptance or adherence to certain levels of govt and govt control. 

Edited by Highmark