What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are too much of a sheep to get smarter so more status quo.

So I just keep living life as normal and nothing really happens. Interesting 

Well, not that vaccination would have helped (clearly) but, it appears we’ve all got the coYvidz!  Yep!  Daughter tested positive at work and after spending all last weekend with her and her boyfriend, my wife and I had a sore throats and felt a bit “off”. I didn’t give a fuck and blamed snow clearing in sub zero temps and an aggressive chest workout for some chest tightness and a cough.  Well, wifey tested positive yesterday.  So, I’m sure I’ve got it too.  (She asked if I wanted a test and I told her no, just test a glass of orange juice instead  :lmao: ).

Been nice knowing you all.  Well, most of you anyway.  A GoFundMe page will be set up for my family….to help me purchase a new sled for me next year.  Link forthcoming.  Please don’t be selfish, donate you cheap fucks.  BTW, the conversion goes like this:

“Thoughts and Prayers”: $100

“Best wishes”: $50

”Good luck”: $25

“Get well, get well soon”: Entennman’s cake at the end of of the grocery isle.

:lol:

Maybe I should start a thread for this.  Why should all those that got the jab be the only ones to pronounce their bravery?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe I should start a thread for this.  Why should all those that got the jab be the only ones to pronounce their bravery?

Yet every second thread is you and your anti vax butt buddies posting for emotional support.

So strong 😂

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I'm not mad, but you were a few evenings ago. 

Stay off the washer fluid if you're going to get all emotional.

Drama llama 🦙

It seems you’re quite upset that my data based synopsis showed me that the best thing I can do with covid is ignore everything. It appears you can’t refute that so you just get unbelievably mad instead. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Yet every second thread is you and your anti vax butt buddies posting for emotional support.

So strong 😂

I’m fully vaccinated just not for covid because I don’t need it 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, not that vaccination would have helped (clearly) but, it appears we’ve all got the coYvidz!  Yep!  Daughter tested positive at work and after spending all last weekend with her and her boyfriend, my wife and I had a sore throats and felt a bit “off”. I didn’t give a fuck and blamed snow clearing in sub zero temps and an aggressive chest workout for some chest tightness and a cough.  Well, wifey tested positive yesterday.  So, I’m sure I’ve got it too.  (She asked if I wanted a test and I told her no, just test a glass of orange juice instead  :lmao: ).

Been nice knowing you all.  Well, most of you anyway.  A GoFundMe page will be set up for my family….to help me purchase a new sled for me next year.  Link forthcoming.  Please don’t be selfish, donate you cheap fucks.  BTW, the conversion goes like this:

“Thoughts and Prayers”: $100

“Best wishes”: $50

”Good luck”: $25

“Get well, get well soon”: Entennman’s cake at the end of of the grocery isle.

:lol:

Dang nice knowing you friendo. I offer thoughts for $50 and $30 for a Prayer to Jesus but $10,000 for a prayer to Fauci 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It seems you’re quite upset that my data based synopsis showed me that the best thing I can do with covid is ignore everything. It appears you can’t refute that so you just get unbelievably mad instead. 

Made up data? Construed data? 

The data you want to believe?

😎

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doesn't sound like it.  The guys I think are much dumber than myself are worth 30x more, but that's not what matters.  Experts CNN factcheck.

Living on love.:lol:

I’m trying to figure out how a mild illness is supposed to have me shaking in my boots like it has these other guys shaking in their panties 

• Haha 1