What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure who you are referring to but it’s clowns like you and JT that won’t STFU about it.🤷🏻🤣

Because I refuse to join this low IQ cult and it’s freaking out the nerds 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

This site is covid based now. Every fucking thread.

Good job to those Beta cuckold faggots. 🤦

So let me get this straight Mr. Booster Boomer. So in your delusional hypocritical brain The "Alpha" is the Guy so scared of Covid he needs the Government and Big Pharma to save Him. And doesnt want anybody telling Him otherwise or talking about it or else he crys and gets mad. 

And the Guy who doesnt fear a 99.6% recoverable illness, willing to talk and analyze it , didnt run out immediately to get the big Pharma trump pump, and doesn't want or need a useless "booster" shot in to Him every 4 months is the Beta cuck?  Lmaooo :lol::lmao:

Fucking cant make this shit up....

You're like the SJWs who got sick of being called Snowflakes and started using it themselves....hey whatever makes ya feel better about yourself.  :good:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because I refuse to join this low IQ cult and it’s freaking out the nerds 

You have a lot of nerds around you in real life??? Why are they freaking out??

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So let me get this straight Mr. Booster Boomer. So in your delusional hypocritical brain The "Alpha" is the Guy so scared of Covid he needs the Government and Big Pharma to save Him. And doesnt want anybody telling Him otherwise or talking about it or else he crys and gets mad. 

And the Guy who doesnt fear a 99.6% recoverable illness, willing to talk and analyze it , didnt run out immediately to get the big Pharma trump pump, and doesn't want or need a useless "booster" shot in to Him every 4 months is the Beta cuck?  Lmaooo :lol::lmao:

Fucking cant make this shit up....

You're like the SJWs who got sick of being called Snowflakes and started using it themselves....hey whatever makes ya feel better about yourself.  :good:

He thinks talking about gay sex, men's asses, cocks and mag lights with 550, and a few others, is more interesting and entertaining but calls the rest of us faggots. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

You tell me why you’re freaking out for not joining your cult 

Sorry not in any cult,,,,why do you feel the need to assign positions???  BTW not freaking out :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Sorry not in any cult,,,,why do you feel the need to assign positions???  BTW not freaking out :bc:

It’s been how many pages of you and your cult nerds freaking out that I never needed a pseudo vaccine for a mild respiratory illness. You might not think it’s a cult and that’s fine. But it sure looks like one 

Edited by ACE

Just now, irv said:

He thinks talking about gay sex, men's asses, cocks and mag lights with 550, and a few others, is more interesting and entertaining but calls the rest of us faggots. :lol:

You sure worry about what everyone else is doing on here don't ya :dunno:Except Zam,,,,he's ok amirite ??? You never seem to answer that question Irv??? Why's that??

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s been how many pages of you and your cult needs freaking out that I never needed a pseudo vaccine for a mild respiratory illness. You might not think it’s a cult and that’s fine. But it sure looks like one 

Can you point me to the post of me freaking out or how about the threads I've started on said topic???? Someones freaking out ,,,,but it's not me :bc:

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you point me to the post of me freaking out or how about the threads I've started on said topic???? Someones freaking out ,,,,but it's not me :bc:

Start from the beginning of the thread and read my cultish friend 

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

You sure worry about what everyone else is doing on here don't ya :dunno:Except Zam,,,,he's ok amirite ??? You never seem to answer that question Irv??? Why's that??

Show me a post where Zam participates in homosexual talk or has a weird obsession like you seem to have with Frankie, and now with Ace? 

You honestly think you're all that and then some but are too dense to realize you're part of the problem here, not the solution. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Show me a post where Zam participates in homosexual talk or has a weird obsession like you seem to have with Frankie, and now with Ace? 

You honestly think you're all that and then some but are too dense to realize you're part of the problem here, not the solution. :news:

I wonder if this is because they fell for mass psychosis and group think, and they feel better when someone they respect falls for it too. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Are you blind or have you not seen him interact with MC or Snowrider??? Seriously Irv??? You just don't have the spine to say it to him is all cuz you're in agreement. 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

I wonder if this is because they fell for mass psychosis and group think, and they feel better when someone they respect falls for it too. 

My gut tells me this is likely correct for the most part. I know you knew from the beginning, or practically the beginning, this was all a massive hoax so I think there is also a fair bit of jealousy towards you for figuring that out before they did. Can you imagine rushing out to get your vaccine because your T.V. screen told you to then realizing some guy on the Internet, on an obscure snowmobiling website was right all along? :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Like 1