Check your account email address ×

Antonio Brown

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I’ve been slacking.  New membership is up and so are sled topics though.  That’s good to see.  :bc:

Pro athletes used to be role models for sure….many of them all across the sports board. Now, I just don’t know that they are seen the same way.  Maybe that’s good.  Maybe not.  But I know one thing, it’s an easy excuse for athletes to not have to have any standards of it anymore.

Agreed on the sled topics. We've gained new members and lost a few long time members over the past several years. Speaking of long time members has anyone talked to kneeshot lately @Rigid1?

To many coaches put up with the players BS because they don't think they have a choice. Win at all costs!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Agreed on the sled topics. We've gained new members and lost a few long time members over the past several years. Speaking of long time members has anyone talked to kneeshot lately @Rigid1?

To many coaches put up with the players BS because they don't think they have a choice. Win at all costs!

Dont forget, coaches still have bosses

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No doubt. To me a player like AB can be a cancer to a team. I don't think Arians wanted AB on the team to begin with. Tommy talked him in to it.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm here brother, usually on a daily basis.. Doing a lot more reading than posting:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Terry Bradshaw's view :lol:

“Put him in a straitjacket and take him to some hospital,” Bradshaw said.

He didn't say a word last night as Strahan was begging and pleading to give the guy a break and get him some help.  I looked at Bradshaw with his head down and I was thinking better keep your mouth shut Terry.  :lol:When did he end up making that comment?

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

He didn't say a word last night as Strahan was begging and pleading to give the guy a break and get him some help.  I looked at Bradshaw with his head down and I was thinking better keep your mouth shut Terry.  :lol:When did he end up making that comment?

It was posted on Twitter. I saw it on FB.

I never really cared for the guy until I watched a couple of his reality series shows. The guy is a riot :lol: 

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

“If there’s no altercation and this is him just tripping off because he’s not going to reach a certain goal to get his bonus money — the million bucks — then they need to put him in a straightjacket and take him straight to some hospital, get him analyzed,” Bradshaw said on FOX while chuckling.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

This has been a problem from the commissioner on down.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Members leave for all kinds of reasons.  I don’t worry too much about that even if I do miss many some of them.  My guess is, the ones that have left here had a problem with the “Freedom” part of the site and with nobody to step in and protect them when they couldn’t argue their standpoint successfully as they threw their shit at others, well….there’s a reason they came up with “safe places”.  The worthless, repugnant, snotty cowardly little twats.

But, I may be a bit biased against Libtwats.  :lmao:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ckf said:

It's the norm around here lately. It's one of the reasons that I don't open many threads anymore. Even the friendly threads get fucked up :sad:  From my observations the right wingers have chased off most of the guys that don't agree with them. Even Vince cancelled his CM a few weeks ago. Never would have thought he would bail.

I personally would love a button that is all unread posts unrelated to covid.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This has been a problem from the commissioner on down.

Members leave for all kinds of reasons.  I don’t worry too much about that even if I do miss many some of them.  My guess is, the ones that have left here had a problem with the “Freedom” part of the site and with nobody to step in and protect them when they couldn’t argue their standpoint successfully as they threw their shit at others, well….there’s a reason they came up with “safe places”.  The worthless, repugnant, snotty cowardly little twats.

But, I may be a bit biased against Libtwats.  :lmao:

If you are old enough ya might recall the CB craze from years ago, everyone had one and there was always some little man who needed to be heard above everyone else having a good time on the airwaves. He would crank that unit up just to step on anyone who would key up.

Louder and more obnoxious than anyone else didn't result in a greater radio community it resulted in one asshole talking to himself and everyone going and doing something else. 

Just like everything snowmobile related it's not going to be a outside force that ends it all, it will be a inside job.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

“If there’s no altercation and this is him just tripping off because he’s not going to reach a certain goal to get his bonus money — the million bucks — then they need to put him in a straightjacket and take him straight to some hospital, get him analyzed,” Bradshaw said on FOX while chuckling.

:lol::bc:

With cobb out packers should pick him up.  Would make for an interesting game if it comes down to another packers tampax bay showdown with the goat.  That crazy fucker AB would play his ass off to give his old team a beat down....

I really could give two shits what the players do on field or off.  Just fucking play you overpaid whining bitches.  As for the kids, parents should present better role models for their offspring or at a minimum let junior know the clowns on the field are for entertainment purposes only and not to be idolized or put on a pedestal.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CFM said:

This place was s free for all when we came in. Clown550 with the threats snd wife digs.

’Right wingers’ supposed to back diwn from that crap.

Complain about just that part of Clown550’s bullshit and we are told no real rules here and atc. We where told to stand down from his bullshit.

Year later of continous crap still going on with wife comments and phys threats he gets 1 week timeout, and then site owner again sayss it’s us. Mainecat backs that fuck.

You are a good person John, no doubt, but I totally don’t agree with your stance on backing that mother fucker and not those thst fight back.

I thank you for ‘letting’ some of us come over.

I was hoping for more sled contebt thsn bantering. Bantering can be fun, and was at HCS, but i draw line at wife comments and physical threats by someone in same area.

I’m out. Hasn’t been enough value.

See others later. Been fun near 20yrs with a few of you.

No hard feelings.

When in doubt, throttle out.

I’m throttling out.

CFM....If your gonna go out you need to remove your shirt, throw it to the Freedom sledder crowd....give us all the peace symbol on the way out...then you can throttle up!!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sad really you can’t even post a non political thread and you get personally attacked. That’s too bad about Vince but I too considered not joining as well. It got worse when the HCS immigrants arrived. I have no problem with the right wing Republicans but the racist, conspiracy theorists, anti government, anti science, support the lie morons are the issue.

Why is it the HCS immigrants? Most of us are getting tired to the BS going on over there and were directed toward this site. I got on here to check it out and see what it's all about. I could be wrong but the purpose of a site is to make it grow? Bring more good info and banter to something we all have in common? Am I correct. Hat's off from me to the gentleman or gentlemen who started this site. It is one more place I can come for info about snowmobiling and every once in a while a good laugh. I won't mention names but just surfing around there are 3-4 people who constantly spew garbage. If you don't want the "HCS immigrants" please reach out to the owner of this site and ask him to put something saying were not welcome. It seems its only those 3-4 people that don't want HCS crowd over here. I'm pretty sure I never did anything over there to cause a problem, and other than a little fun now and then, don't plan on it here either.....

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Why is it the HCS immigrants? Most of us are getting tired to the BS going on over there and were directed toward this site. I got on here to check it out and see what it's all about. I could be wrong but the purpose of a site is to make it grow? Bring more good info and banter to something we all have in common? Am I correct. Hat's off from me to the gentleman or gentlemen who started this site. It is one more place I can come for info about snowmobiling and every once in a while a good laugh. I won't mention names but just surfing around there are 3-4 people who constantly spew garbage. If you don't want the "HCS immigrants" please reach out to the owner of this site and ask him to put something saying were not welcome. It seems its only those 3-4 people that don't want HCS crowd over here. I'm pretty sure I never did anything over there to cause a problem, and other than a little fun now and then, don't plan on it here either.....

Don’t pay any attention to him other than to slap his fat face on your way by.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

He built a cage for them but they broke out. 
https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/forum/35-hcs-general-forum/

The wrong HCS members came here…..most bragging about how many times they were given vacations there….some even have it in their sigs. 

Edited by Mainecat
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

If ya hadnt noticed Mainecunt likes to dish it out but cant take it without crying like a big baby. Typical TDS Democrat voter. 

He is just mad because we ruined his echo chamber. He doesnt care if this site grows or not in my opinion.  

img_3006.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If ya hadnt noticed Mainecunt likes to dish it out but cant take it without crying like a big baby. Typical TDS Democrat voter. 

He is just mad because we ruined his echo chamber. He doesnt care if this site grows or not in my opinion.  

img_3006.jpg

I made you pay.

First to address MC. Shitting on HCS "immigrants"? You sir were the biggest lapdog on HCS. Rob couldn't take a shit without you kneeling next to the 1 gallon per flush begging to help him enjoy the go so fuck off with the HCS bs.

Secondly, I would bet that when AB's time is up and a coroner does his thing that he/she will find a pretty fucked up brain. Burfict destroyed him and by all accounts he hasn't been right since. I don't know about anyone else but I kinda feel for the guy. I'd hate to see him do a Junior Seau or Chris Benoit deal. Hope he gets some help.

• Like 2