Check your account email address ×

Antonio Brown

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, irv said:

Shut the fuck up you idiot. All you do is bring your delusional left viewpoints here 24/7. Read above. If anything or anyone posts something that doesn't go along with your deluded, insane left wing MSM beliefs, you pounce all over them. And still to this day, when some say and are wondering what happened to all the HCS guys and others leaving this site, mysteriously your name is left out of the conversation as to one of the reasons why. :news:

The right has chased the left. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while here. :lol:

Listen to you Irv…you are the perfect step and fetch it, go along to get along type not to mention you’re a gang piling nutless pussy. Like MC or not he is on an island here yet he doesn’t back down.👍🏼🤷🏻

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In 2020 he tweeted "No more white women 2020" and got zero reprimand by the NFL.   I don't think he should have either but I doubt if a white player said "no more black women 2020" they wouldn't have been suspended. 

As long as you don't beat women there will always be a place for you in the NFL and even then most get away with it.    

The NFL looking the other way for decades while they pander and allow a group that seems to excel in felonious and just plain gross behavior off the field has weened me from them forever.

The NBA doesn’t allow this.  Why does the NFL?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The NFL looking the other way for decades while they pander and allow a group that seems to excel in felonious and just plain gross behavior off the field has weened me from them forever.

The NBA doesn’t allow this.  Why does the NFL?

It's all about the Money they make and the money they have to pay out.

Money is the root of all things evil in todays society.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sad really you can’t even post a non political thread and you get personally attacked. That’s too bad about Vince but I too considered not joining as well. It got worse when the HCS immigrants arrived. I have no problem with the right wing Republicans but the racist, conspiracy theorists, anti government, anti science, support the lie morons are the issue.

lets see Russia Russia Russia remind you of anything.   lets be real you are the left version of them in the political threads.  You are just adult enough to not be that way in the non political threads which would be a refreshing change if all could do it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

lets see Russia Russia Russia remind you of anything.   lets be real you are the left version of them in the political threads.  You are just adult enough to not be that way in the non political threads which would be a refreshing change if all could do it.  

I don’t know where some of you are getting this.  I really don’t.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Why is it people say this site is dying? The most members ever online in the last 5 years was less than a month ago lol.

I believe this site has grown considerably over the last year.  I think on all categories too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Why is it people say this site is dying? The most members ever online in the last 5 years was less than a month ago lol.

All the asshole from HCS is, are and continue to make this site a terrible place to visit or be a part of......... :whistle:

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bingo! MC is no saint but doesn't carry it over to regular threads. I swear to god this place is filled with a bunch of children at times. Most say that they would act the same way in person... bullshit! Not unless they were drunk 24/7 :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Bingo! MC is no saint but doesn't carry it over to regular threads. I swear to god this place is filled with a bunch of children at times. Most say that they would act the same way in person... bullshit! Not unless they were drunk 24/7 :lol:

Now your picking on alcoholics ?

• Haha 3

So what is the backstory?  All I see is a video of a guy taking off equipment and walking off a field.  Sorry I have better things to do than be a corporate media lemming 24/7.

Just now, EvilBird said:

I will not bash in non political threads anymore.....dont get why in Politics its ok but not sports ...smh. :dunno:

IT comes down to trying to keep at least a few threads somewhat on track.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So what is the backstory?  All I see is a video of a guy taking off equipment and walking off a field.  Sorry I have better things to do than be a corporate media lemming 24/7.

That was the story. 

I beleive he was pissed that at the time they were losing the game and he beleived if they ran plays where he touched the ball they would be winning.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I will not bash in non political threads anymore.....dont get why in Politics its ok but not sports ...smh. :dunno:

It's a free site, but it gets old for those of us that don't participate in the political threads. I know that there aren't many of us, but it would be nice if every thread didn't go to shit on the first page :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That was the story. 

I beleive he was pissed that at the time they were losing the game and he beleived if they ran plays where he touched the ball they would be winning.

Oh, and people are up in arms about this?  

Some people just like being outraged apparently.  A victim culture.  Some dude had a temper tantrum oh noes let's get all mad about it. Not sure what you guys expect from people that play a game for their whole life.  Stop looking to these players to be your role models and things will get easier for you.  To me it looks like good entertainment.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Some people just like being outraged apparently.  A victim culture.  Some dude had a temper tantrum oh noes let's get all mad about it. Not sure what you guys expect from people that play a game for their whole life.  Stop looking to these players to be your role models and things will get easier for you.  To me it looks like good entertainment.

I think that was the intent of the thread ... to laugh at the stupidity of it all.  But shit goes off the rails here pretty easy :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

A true sign of the state of our society.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe this site has grown considerably over the last year.  I think on all categories too.

Actually posts have dropped considerably.

Capture.JPG

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fair enough...i get that. :bc:

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A true sign of the state of our society.  

Haven't ball players always been "role models" for kids? Is it just the current generation of players that a divas, or has it always been this way?

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

correct,  does not happen often,  as evidenced by this conversation even happening in this thread.  

I've noticed it creeping in to a few threads and thought that I would bring it up here when given the opening.  Of course I get hit with the typical "your sticking up for MC bullshit. I'm pretty sure MC can fight his own battles at this point :lol:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Who the hell would pick antonio brown as a role model ?

When there is Joe Biden :barney:

Maybe when he was in Pittsburgh he was looked up too?  

I'm talking about AB not JB  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Actually posts have dropped considerably.

Capture.JPG

:bc:

Haven't ball players always been "role models" for kids? Is it just the current generation of players that a divas, or has it always been this way?

Well, I’ve been slacking.  New membership is up and so are sled topics though.  That’s good to see.  :bc:

Pro athletes used to be role models for sure….many of them all across the sports board. Now, I just don’t know that they are seen the same way.  Maybe that’s good.  Maybe not.  But I know one thing, it’s an easy excuse for athletes to not have to have any standards of it anymore.