Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk I warned you

jtssrx

He days the danger is humans using AI against each other. If I had to guy this is already happening. Google twitter and Facebook use AI against people that have opinions that differ from theirs 

AI scares the crap out of me, and not enough people what is coming or just think it’s science fiction.

One thing I’ve always wondered: if there is advanced life out in the cosmos, more so than us, they had to conceivably navigate AI at some point. Wonder how.

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, ACE said:

AI’s have been being used against us online for a while now and it’s sure making things worse 

Youtube comments are just full of Bots now its insane. 

Just two years ago that was a Conspiracy to the Left  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

7D93F332-BF81-4E18-8C9A-A0A03228DD21.jpeg

So you advocate people being taxed on their wealth as well as their income?  :lol:   Big surprise.  

Do you think your wealth should be taxed or just the super wealthy?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

Stephen King should redo a modern day version of his movie Maximum Overdrive, just think what your car, truck, house or any electronic or computer controlled device could possibly do to anyone of us............... So people want to let their vehicle drive it's self down the road or control many other things in our day to day lives

Maximum Overdrive reboot the fall of 2020............. 

elon musk does not make the laws. if he is under-paying and breaking the law i'm sure he would have been dealt with. if he is using current laws maybe senator karen should change it . but then she would anger her own rich friends. 

• Like 1

It's an almost impossible task to figure out how to best tax the wealthy but the reality is the super wealthy are not paying their share.  the just plain wealthy pay a huge piece of the overall tax bill but guys like Gates, Buffet, Musk get to pay less than they should IMO.   The government trying to create a better way to tax them effects none of us in any way.   the guy making a mil with 5-10-20 million is already paying their fair share if not a bit too much.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It's an almost impossible task to figure out how to best tax the wealthy but the reality is the super wealthy are not paying their share.  the just plain wealthy pay a huge piece of the overall tax bill but guys like Gates, Buffet, Musk get to pay less than they should IMO.   The government trying to create a better way to tax them effects none of us in any way.   the guy making a mil with 5-10-20 million is already paying their fair share if not a bit too much.  

why should one man have to pay more then 40 million people combined pay?

What enrages me is knowing that my tax dollars are going to support some bastard's welfare kids. Some dirty pig that knocks up a ghetto sow, and my taxes pay for the kid. I gotta' send a fucking quarterly payment in a few days. Fucking bastards. And that includes white trash too, fucking sec.8, welfare, food stamps, wic, you name it. Fukkin bastards. 

How about the government quit spending so fucking much where 11 billion from 1 guy isn't enough. Not to mention the rest of the money they get from us. I saw today that paypal and other payment app users are going to be getting 1099's for yearly transaction totals over $600. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2