Check your account email address ×

Rittenhouse: media accountability coming soon

Rod

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Good for Rittenhouse ... and Sandmann, for that matter.  Hold these f'ers (the MSM) accountable for the blatant bullshit they spew!!

Wonder if they can go after Biden for calling him a white supremacist  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ACE said:

The media and social media platforms need to be sued daily it is the only way we will ever get back to honest reporting . Keep suing until they can not even buy E&o  insurance any longer 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a murderer end of story.

A Jury who watched the whole would disagree with your bias idiotic statement.  And soon a whole lot of media out let's will be wishing  they were not catering to there lemming 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A Jury who watched the whole would disagree with your bias idiotic statement.  And soon a whole lot of media out let's will be wishing  they were not catering to there lemming 

I'm not sure how much money they have, might not feel a thing.

12 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I'm not sure how much money they have, might not feel a thing.

They won't even pay there E&o insurance will pay . But if the insurance company goes after them and they have a very strong case then they can recover all kinds of payouts they have had to make with a proven history of there blatant disregard for honesty. 

Then no one will insure them and it will all be out of pocket and management will 100% start cracking the whip.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was there a previous version?:lol:

Rich has been around the boards for more than 20 years.  He's a good guy, but I think Trump gave him psychosis or some thing, cuz he's gone stone cold nuts    :lol: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I hope he sues some of these bastards into bankruptcy, because some of these outlets have so compromised their ethics, all in the name of politics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Rich has been around the boards for more than 20 years.  He's a good guy, but I think Trump gave him psychosis or some thing, cuz he's gone stone cold nuts    :lol: 

He’s been getting bad for years but he’s gotten really lazy with his trolling. Most of his posts just read like something from a cnn headline 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s a pathological liar, and hypocritical cunt since he came out of mom’s wooommmsed and straight into the loving arms of his BILS entitled “no show” job.