Check your account email address ×

I have Covid,’ Jim Cramer says. He says he’s been triple vaccinated and has a mild case

KEY POINTS
  • CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he’s tested positive for Covid and isolating at home with a mild case.
  • “If you’d like to lessen the chance of getting very sick, I think you should get vaccinated,” Cramer said. 
  • Despite getting Covid himself, Cramer said the recent market sell-off looks like a chance to buy to stocks.

• If you’d like to lessen the chance of getting very sick, I think you should get vaccinated,” Cramer said. “There’s never a cold I’ve had that was as weak as this. Ever.”

• https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/i-have-covid-jim-cramer-says-he-says-hes-been-triple-vaccinated-and-has-a-mild-case.html

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
KEY POINTS
  • CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he’s tested positive for Covid and isolating at home with a mild case.
  • “If you’d like to lessen the chance of getting very sick, I think you should get vaccinated,” Cramer said. 
  • Despite getting Covid himself, Cramer said the recent market sell-off looks like a chance to buy to stocks.

• If you’d like to lessen the chance of getting very sick, I think you should get vaccinated,” Cramer said. “There’s never a cold I’ve had that was as weak as this. Ever.”

• https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/i-have-covid-jim-cramer-says-he-says-hes-been-triple-vaccinated-and-has-a-mild-case.html

But Omicron is weaker than a cold.:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Triple vaccinated and still gets Covid :lol:

Our newly hired head of the Dept of health,  double vaxed and boosted..In the hospital with the Rona...2 weeks into the job..

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:
KEY POINTS

Remember when you took the Trump vaccine so you would not catch a covid and spread it to your friends and family. Yeah me to that was fun . What do you suppose that golepost weighed in at ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Because the non-vaxxed won't get tested when they feel sick is the reason.  

He'll I have never been tested and only taken 2 days off during the week for 2 yrs and have not owned a mask for well over a year . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The tests are a joke anyway. When I had Covid over a year ago I took 3 tests and 1 was negative,  1 was positive and the other was too hard to tell lmao. (Extremely faint line)

Edited by EvilBird

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Because nothing is infallible.  Amusing since natural immunity doesn't last very long so not sure why anyone would think a shot would.

Is that what the Jews  are saying about natural immunity? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't last?  Time for your 6th booster then.

You keep showing your inability to think.  Amazing. 

I have not been vaxxed and am 100000% against a mandate.  That being said, I am sick of both sides manipulating data with stupidity to make a point.  Neither is better than the other and you are as much of a sheep as MC is the other direction.  Seriously laughable stupidity.  Lots of people have had it twice.