Check your account email address ×

I have Covid,’ Jim Cramer says. He says he’s been triple vaccinated and has a mild case

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cases and hospitalizations in NY are sky rocketing, we are at an 83+% vaccination rate for the state (Highest in the country), the county with the most cases is the highest vaccinated county at 94%..NY is leading the spread again..SMH..

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Cases and hospitalizations in NY are sky rocketing, we are at an 83+% vaccination rate for the state (Highest in the country), the county with the most cases is the highest vaccinated county at 94%..NY is leading the spread again..SMH..

Yeah VT, MA, CT same thing......highly vaccinated population, dont matter. 

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You keep showing your inability to think.  Amazing. 

I have not been vaxxed and am 100000% against a mandate.  That being said, I am sick of both sides manipulating data with stupidity to make a point.  Neither is better than the other and you are as much of a sheep as MC is the other direction.  Seriously laughable stupidity.  Lots of people have had it twice.  

Sure Jan.

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

61.4% 

Poss but yesterday the cdc said they had to recalculate the numbers if vaccinated because it is lower than they thought.  Now there are a number of reasons they are playing games with numbers again . I have a idea why but it us only speculation . And what ever they say will is bullshit any way 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Poss but yesterday the cdc said they had to recalculate the numbers if vaccinated because it is lower than they thought.  Now there are a number of reasons they are playing games with numbers again . I have a idea why but it us only speculation . And what ever they say will is bullshit any way 

CDC site says 77.4% ages 5+ have at least 1 dose. So cdc claims the numbers are low and need to be recalculated so I’d say it’s safe to say a majority of Americans are vaccinated.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

CDC site says 77.4% ages 5+ have at least 1 dose. So cdc claims the numbers are low and need to be recalculated so I’d say it’s safe to say a majority of Americans are vaccinated.

Wonder how the calculate/account for what's coming flowing in from our southern border and being shipped all over the country by the Biden administration??

@Mainecat do you know how they account for the hundreds of thousands illegal aliens that cross our border monthly that are not asked their vaccination status??

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Wonder how the calculate/account for what's coming flowing in from our southern border and being shipped all over the country by the Biden administration??

@Mainecat do you know how they account for the hundreds of thousands illegal aliens that cross our border monthly that are not asked their vaccination status??

That is the question of the year right there, but you won't get one good answer to it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ah 1….2….3….

854392F1-ACB1-49B3-9899-23DB0FAA78D0.gif.1cfb4983ea081e198d219a17f3ab2308.gif

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/scicheck-migrants-not-responsible-for-latest-covid-19-surge/

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You keep showing your inability to think.  Amazing. 

I have not been vaxxed and am 100000% against a mandate.  That being said, I am sick of both sides manipulating data with stupidity to make a point.  Neither is better than the other and you are as much of a sheep as MC is the other direction.  Seriously laughable stupidity.  Lots of people have had it twice.  

I just want the number of people that have had it twice and had a positive test twice.

Hell, if it was common, there should be cases of people going to the hospital twice with COVID both times and that would be recorded.  Where are these people.

Not saying it won't happen, but it is very very rare that anyone has had it multiple times.