Check your account email address ×

What's that, you want the remote start on your Toyota key fob to work? Yeah, that is going to be a subscription...

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

Everybody gets a free Pavatti and free gas for life to you is what would make a happy society.  Most people wouldn’t enjoy that.  Those that think that are brainwashed sheep to society.  If you can’t enjoy life without those things you are completely wasting the life given to you and doing a disservice’s to those around you.  See you are raising and likely have raised offspring and are teaching/taught them that they must have all this stuff to make you happy and have “worth”. Pretty sad actually how much of a sheep you have turned into.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Everybody gets a free Pavatti and free gas for life to you is what would make a happy society.  Most people wouldn’t enjoy that.  Those that think that are brainwashed sheep to society.  If you can’t enjoy life without those things you are completely wasting the life given to you and doing a disservice’s to those around you.  See you are raising and likely have raised offspring and are teaching/taught them that they must have all this stuff to make you happy and have “worth”. Pretty sad actually how much of a sheep you have turned into.

Lmao 

That's a pretty nice strawman you've stuffed there. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking homeless people are happy. 

:lol:

I get it.  You are blinded by what you believe.  You should probably read a few papers on the happiness of homeless.  Much of it mirrors society over all.  Maybe get out and talk to homeless to see if they are happy.  Just cause you think you wouldn’t be happy in their life doesn’t mean they aren’t.  
Jesus you aren’t happy with vehicles, life, society, remote start subscriptions on vehicles and the list goes on and on.

It’s all about money to you as that is what you think brings happiness.  Just the quote of “I hate vehicles cause they are depreciating assets and required to live in rural america”. You assign way to much responsibility on money and happiness correlation.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I get it.  You are blinded by what you believe.  You should probably read a few papers on the happiness of homeless.  Much of it mirrors society over all.  Maybe get out and talk to homeless to see if they are happy.  Just cause you think you wouldn’t be happy in their life doesn’t mean they aren’t.  
Jesus you aren’t happy with vehicles, life, society, remote start subscriptions on vehicles and the list goes on and on.

It’s all about money to you as that is what you think brings happiness.  Just the quote of “I hate vehicles cause they are depreciating assets and required to live in rural america”. You assign way to much responsibility on money and happiness correlation.

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It probably works by satellite.  We came out from FL on bros boat this spring, and the navionics app on my Ipad worked the whole time, even though we were miles from cell range.

You gotta have the charts already downloaded tho. Your phone has a GPS recipe in it.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, motonoggin said:

CaPiTaLiSm Iz BeSt SyStEM

It is yup. If you don’t like their offerings, pick one of the huge amounts of other offerings that are out there that you like better 

On 12/12/2021 at 11:14 AM, motonoggin said:

Lol I hate vehicles. Nothing but a money sucking depreciating asset that is necessary for modern life in all but the largest cities. 

It's probably why you're right of choice was a purple minivan :lol:

get a decent ride for once and maybe you'll feel differently. Probably not tho lols

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lately I've been considering trying to get 500,000 miles out of my Tahoe to avoid all the technological shit and problems I don't want in a new vehicle. 

I've worked in the industry for 32 years fwiw.

That was my goal for my daily 500k. I have no need for any of this new shit ffs I got crank windows and a Manual people don’t even know how operate that stuff.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lately I've been considering trying to get 500,000 miles out of my Tahoe to avoid all the technological shit and problems I don't want in a new vehicle. 

I've worked in the industry for 32 years fwiw.

buddy just retired his 06 Tahoe with 300k+- on it.  he liked it better than the 18/19 he replaced it with.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

06 is the pinnacle.  most of the little shit was figured out and no AFM.   Also in LT trim the best comfort interior i ever had.  

Traction and stability control are modulated with a G80, winter tires and my right foot just the way the old man taught me.  He also taught State Troopers how to 'drive'.  

On 12/12/2021 at 9:42 AM, Bontz said:

Yep - I'm sure it's the same thing GM is doing (which pisses me off).  Ford has their SYNC software, which you can start your vehicle from anywhere with their free app.  GM, it's subscription based.

My father's new Tacoma does the same.

Can lock, unlock, start, stop and check mileage etc.

20 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What's a "decent ride"?

I don't know something that's either got power or handling, one of either would be nice 

I'll sell you this for 63k rn 😉

I'll take $500 off if you can name the lake that that picture was taken at it's about 30 minutes from your house

20210624_144637.jpg

10 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't know something that's either got power or handling, one of either would be nice 

I'll sell you this for 63k rn 😉

I'll take $500 off if you can name the lake that that picture was taken at it's about 30 minutes from your house

20210624_144637.jpg

Nice looking truck but I can't justify spending money like that on a vehicle, I'd rather upgrade my boat or get a side by side. 

That almost looks like Huffman Lake but that could be a bunch of different lakes around here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/12/2021 at 11:38 AM, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking homeless people are happy. 

I think Spinner is homeless and the happiest he's ever been....:ylsuper:

Van down by the river or something around those lines

Edited by Rigid1