Check your account email address ×

What's that, you want the remote start on your Toyota key fob to work? Yeah, that is going to be a subscription...

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So now a car company is going to make a key fob use cellular service? How else are they going to control this? Either the car, or fob, would have to verify the fob subscription is valid using Wi-Fi or a cell service. My guess is, this particular thought is an app based fob using your phone in place of an actual key fob. 

This. Annual fee for a app. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So I take it you won't be looking for a new Tundra anytime soon.    :lol: 

Lol I hate vehicles. Nothing but a money sucking depreciating asset that is necessary for modern life in all but the largest cities. 

• Gold Member

Could you put a aftermarket remote start system in if you didn’t want to pay for a cell based system?

also couldn’t you just go out to the vehicle and start it?

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol I hate vehicles. Nothing but a money sucking depreciating asset that is necessary for modern life in all but the largest cities. 

Uber, public transit, ebike?  So many options if you hate the expense required to have the conscience of a vehicles.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Tweaking reactionaries is fun

So you must have a fulfilling life of being tweaked every second of every day when you step out from the keyboard on fantasy island and in the the real world . The one I may add you comettly embrace . Funny how when it is your own money and your own boat and your own card and trucks you don't feel you need to lead by example.  Others need to do it first ? Of dose a govenment that will mot exist need to implement this before you will embrace the life 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Why does every citiot think these things exist in rural America?

They do . I can be in cabin countery 4 hrs north of Minneapolis less than a hr from the BWCA and get a Uber.  May take a bit if time but I can get one . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So you must have a fulfilling life of being tweaked every second of every day when you step out from the keyboard on fantasy island and in the the real world . The one I may add you comettly embrace . Funny how when it is your own money and your own boat and your own card and trucks you don't feel you need to lead by example.  Others need to do it first ? Of dose a govenment that will mot exist need to implement this before you will embrace the life 

We're all powerless to stop the demise of capitalism. 

The phrase "dictatorship of capital" means just that. We live under a global dictatorship.

And you think little old me can do something about a global dictatorship? 

I mean, I'm flattered, but you're fucking delusional to believe that.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Uber, public transit, ebike?  So many options if you hate the expense required to have the conscience of a vehicles.

No no no others not him  . It is a requirement for him but others thay should not have them 

Paper soldier in a war he dose not believe in 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Could you put a aftermarket remote start system in if you didn’t want to pay for a cell based system.

also couldn’t you just go out to the vehicle and start it?

My 19 work truck has a viper after market system,remote start,dead bolts on the cargo doors,and a theft system.A customer just put a aftermarket system in his VW because the stock one was fucking up. The factory theft systems are a joke now. The viper is nice because it requires only one remote. Other systems you end up with having to carry the factory and the aftermarket. 

We're all powerless to stop the demise of capitalism. 

The phrase "dictatorship of capital" means just that. We live under a global dictatorship.

And you think little old me can do something about a global dictatorship? 

I mean, I'm flattered, but you're fucking delusional to believe that.

Can't even type your own propaganda ? 

Just now, Woodtick said:

My 19 work truck has a viper after market system,remote start,dead bolts on the cargo doors,and a theft system.A customer just put a aftermarket system in his VW because the stock one was fucking up. The factory theft systems are a joke now. The viper is nice because it requires only one remote. Other systems you end up with having to carry the factory and the aftermarket. 

I just keep my keys in the truck and keep it unlocked . They think it is a trick 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Why does every citiot think these things exist in rural America?

Amish and the hoots get by and are completely happy with the reduced reliance on modern conveniences.  Many in society are happy without those things.  Living in rural America is in essences the epitome of indulgence of the capitalistic system cause most wouldn’t survive or enjoy modern technology in rural America without capitalism.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Amish and the hoots get by and are completely happy with the reduced reliance on modern conveniences.  Many in society are happy without those things.  Living in rural America is in essences the epitome of indulgence of the capitalistic system cause most wouldn’t survive or enjoy modern technology in rural America without capitalism.

Well, because I believe capitalism is fatally flawed and doomed to fail, I should take a vow of poverty and reject all modern advancements of humanity, I guess. 

:lmao:

• Gold Member

Well, because I believe capitalism is fatally flawed and doomed to fail, I should take a vow of poverty and reject all modern advancements of humanity, I guess. 

:lmao:

Poor is a monetary system and you are only as poor as you are told to feel.  You happiness is only controlled by you and many poor people are very happy.   If you measure your happiness based on wealth and what recreation you can afford you are part of the growing problem in the US.  There are many homeless much more happy then you. They don’t even want boats, rural property, or vehicles.  You need to free yourself from the shackles of hate, depression, and possessions and you will be much happier….  Only you can do it.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Poor is a monetary system and you are only as poor as you are told to feel.  You happiness is only controlled by you and many poor people are very happy.   If you measure your happiness based on wealth and what recreation you can afford you are part of the growing problem in the US.  There are many homeless much more happy then you. They don’t even want boats, rural property, or vehicles.  You need to free yourself from the shackles of hate, depression, and possessions and you will be much happier….  Only you can do it.

Lol.