Check your account email address ×

Liberal antivaxxers¿??????

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to Liberal antivaxxers¿??????
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Its so strange that they keep pushing the narrative that taking it can stop others from getting sick.  Very well documented that vaccinated can be at least as infectious as unvaccinated.   I can see pushing to take the vaccine because it could make your illness less serious but saying it will somehow stop COVID is flat out not following the science.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its so strange that they keep pushing the narrative that taking it can stop others from getting sick.  Very well documented that vaccinated can be at least as infectious as unvaccinated.   I can see pushing to take the vaccine because it could make your illness less serious but saying it will somehow stop COVID is flat out not following the science.

100% correct. At most it offers the person a little protection. For a short time. Pfizer now saying a 4th shot is necessary 

so You basically have to ask yourself if you want to sign up for a constant vaccine regimen or just say fuck it and ignore it all. 

Also ignoring the fact there are viable treatments for those that need them.  I have a 78 y/o completely vaxxed and boosted uncle that came down with covid last weekend.  Went in on Monday and his doc gave him a dose of monoclonal antibodies.  His symptoms went away in a couple of days.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see more dead republicans.

You haven't seen shit from the basement you have been hiding in for 2 yrs except what CNN has spoon fed you . 

Pull some states on covid death tolls and voter registrations.  Or were trying just talking out your ass again ? 🙄 

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

Also ignoring the fact there are viable treatments for those that need them.  I have a 78 y/o completely vaxxed and boosted uncle that came down with covid last weekend.  Went in on Monday and his doc gave him a dose of monoclonal antibodies.  His symptoms went away in a couple of days.

It’s ironic - people won’t take a $20 Covid vaccine because it’s “experimental” (which is now FDA approved) yet will take an experimental $2,000 not fully FDA approved EUA monoclonal antibody treatment. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

It’s ironic - people won’t take a $20 Covid vaccine because it’s “experimental” (which is now FDA approved) yet will take an experimental $2,000 not fully FDA approved EUA monoclonal antibody treatment. 

Not sure what you are talking about the guy in question had his shots . The fda has approved a lot of complete garbage over the decades the courts are full of the cases to prove it .and that garbage went thrugh years of testing before approval . And those drugs by law had had to list every side effect witnessed in the trials even if it was only 1 person .  Yeah dodged a flurry of bullets on that one 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not sure what you are talking about the guy in question had his shots . The fda has approved a lot of complete garbage over the decades the courts are full of the cases to prove it .and that garbage went thrugh years of testing before approval . And those drugs by law had had to list every side effect witnessed in the trials even if it was only 1 person .  Yeah dodged a flurry of bullets on that one 

The statement was targeted at the comment “ ignoring the fact there are viable treatments for those that need them.”

My neighbor being one of them. Damned if they’ll get the vaccine, but no problem taking the monoclonal antibodies when they got really sick.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

The statement was targeted at the comment “ ignoring the fact there are viable treatments for those that need them.”

My neighbor being one of them. Damned if they’ll get the vaccine, but no problem taking the monoclonal antibodies when they got really sick.

Exactly as I stated.  There is zero need to vax every fucking living person on the planet with an experimental unproven drug when you have an experimental drug that will only have to be administered to those that absolutely need it and it actually works.  The data around the vax is unreliable and incomplete at best and enough dangerous short term side effects in my family alone for me to have zero trust in what it may also be doing to people long term.

At this point all of this mandatory vax push is complete and utter nonsense.  As in my Uncle's case he was scared shitless about contracting covid, was triple vaxxed, wore his masks anytime he went out of the house, avoided public and family gatherings and STILL got the chinese flu.  Those saying these measures will keep you safe are full of shit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

no the emergency order was approved again not the vaccine itself

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Monoc treatments aren't being shoved down our throats by a corrupt government and an industry hell bent on profit....

But you go ahead and get that jab(s).... :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, why aren’t more people opting for chemo before they get cancer?  Idiots.

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

no the emergency order was approved again not the vaccine itself

2 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left holds onto that lie like denying that WWE wrestling is fake 

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But his fake news tv said it was and even fact checked it.

Lost sheep.

Oh yeah, I forgot. What’s the timeline for getting the vaccine approved? since you say it’s not?

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Monoc treatments aren't being shoved down our throats by a corrupt government and an industry hell bent on profit....

But you go ahead and get that jab(s).... :lol:

They’re all in the same industry, beholden to the same shareholders. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh yeah, I forgot. What’s the timeline for getting the vaccine approved? since you say it’s not?

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

It's not being used though.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not being used though.

So it was approved, meaning the exact same bottles just have a new label slapped on them and they can legally market the vaccine - but it's not being used? Ok.

I really wanted the same vaccine with the fancy new label. 

:smack:

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So it was approved, meaning the exact same bottles just have a new label slapped on them and they can legally market the vaccine - but it's not being used? Ok.

I really wanted the same vaccine with the fancy new label. 

:smack:

So they have full liability now?

Next time you go riding with ezra and you pass a wood shed, I hope he takes you behind it and beats some sense into you.:lol:

Cause you are one dumb mf.