Check your account email address ×

Liberal antivaxxers¿??????

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh yeah, I forgot. What’s the timeline for getting the vaccine approved? since you say it’s not?

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

how about the same 55 years they want before the data is made public, that work for you ?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's 75 now, 55 was too soon.

Seriously??? Not saying I don't believe you but do you have a link for that anywhere? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Seriously??? Not saying I don't believe you but do you have a link for that anywhere? 

Sad isn't it.

https://www.allsides.com/news/2021-12-08-1553/fda-says-it-now-needs-75-years-fully-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So they have full liability now?

Next time you go riding with ezra and you pass a wood shed, I hope he takes you behind it and beats some sense into you.:lol:

Cause you are one dumb mf.

No, just like none of the other FDA approved vaccines have. That a new rule you made up?

9 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

how about the same 55 years they want before the data is made public, that work for you ?

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's 75 now, 55 was too soon.

It will be 1 year or less if Congress appropriates the FDA the resources they need. It’s not for some diabolical reason as you need people to think. :snack:  

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can you get a brain transplant. 

You love America. Everything you’ve ever been concerned about deals with our country. Why not just move here? FDA, Fauci, the evil vaccines originate here. Your country has similar counterparts. No love for them?

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unbelievable. And there are some, like Aardvark, who likely still think there is nothing crooked going on. 

"864 FULLY Vaccinated cases compared to 623 in the unvaccinated" :news:

On Saturday, 1,607 new COVID cases were reported, up from 1,053 cases a week ago. Tremendous vaccines!!! Why the vaccine hesitancy? I just don't get it?? :lol:

Toronto Police Service dealing with COVID-19 outbreaks among vaccinated cops

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/toronto-police-service-dealing-with-covid-19-outbreaks-among-vaccinated-cops 

image.thumb.png.7ead5b956cb2a925f1002b32dc2ccdc1.png

Edited by irv

2 hours ago, irv said:

Unbelievable. And there are some, like Aardvark, who likely still think there is nothing crooked going on. 

"864 FULLY Vaccinated cases compared to 623 in the unvaccinated" :news:

On Saturday, 1,607 new COVID cases were reported, up from 1,053 cases a week ago. Tremendous vaccines!!! Why the vaccine hesitancy? I just don't get it?? :lol:

Toronto Police Service dealing with COVID-19 outbreaks among vaccinated cops

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/toronto-police-service-dealing-with-covid-19-outbreaks-among-vaccinated-cops 

image.thumb.png.7ead5b956cb2a925f1002b32dc2ccdc1.png

It's pretty sad when common sense and logic no longer applies.  This quote from a real dr who speaks volumes.

• Like 1