Check your account email address ×

Kyle Rittenhouse is a powerhouse

Rod

Kid seems to have a good personality.  Hard to know how a person carries themselves in real life when all your shown for a whole year is "a 17 year old kid that carried an assault weapon on the streets of Wisconsin and didn't even live there blah blah blah....."   Really thought after the trial he'd do fox news and dissappear forever.  Good to see him get some positive publicisity, but i hope he watches his back a little bit.  Lotta wannabe blm antifa dipshits out there that probably wishing for some kind of revenge for their worthless dipshit brethren.

I bet this is really chapping MC's ass that he's out on the streets gettings some attention.  :lol:hahahahahahaha

• Like 2

Mainecat and left don’t think we are allowed to protect ourselves. Yet okay for them to attack, cuz’ they are mad ! Lolololol Stupid brain eatin’ fucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Mainecat and left don’t think we are allowed to protect ourselves. Yet okay for them to attack, cuz’ they are mad ! Lolololol Stupid brain eatin’ fucks.

Yah that’s it you got me there……..eye roll.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

It's because they're jealous, knowing they aren't capable of protecting themselves and others around them 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yah that’s it you got me there……..eye roll.

So are you saying no one attacked him and he just started shooting peopke fir sport ? Funny from what I saw he took a skateboard to the head before he started pulling the trigger.  Pretty sure a jury saw the same video.  Not sure where you are getting you video feed from cuz even cnn had the video 

• Like 2