Check your account email address ×

Ima just say it.

Neither Russia or China are concerned at all about Biden.  None.  Zero.  They will do what they want and work with each other to do it.  Now is the time to do so too.  We’re a mess and our nation’s people are weak and divided.

I say go for it.  You boys do what you want.  Might as well.  We are no longer a factor and won’t be until we sort ourselves out.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Isn’t Biden documented to have ties to both China and Russia?

Yes.  All the more reason for Putin and Jinping to do what they want.

China will take Taiwan and Russia will invade Ukraine.  Biden and his assortment of laughable retards will talk trash and make threats that will be laughed at.  The likes of MC will beg for war…because they aren’t fighting shit and Americans dying for their virtue is of no big problem to them.

What should happen:  the second Biden moves militarily, the war should start here starting with local liberal government leaders.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Neither Russia or China are concerned at all about Biden.  None.  Zero.  They will do what they want and work with each other to do it.  Now is the time to do so too.  We’re a mess and our nation’s people are weak and divided.

I say go for it.  You boys do what you want.  Might as well.  We are no longer a factor and won’t be until we sort ourselves out.

Your what’s wrong with America.

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  All the more reason for Putin and Jinping to do what they want.

China will take Taiwan and Russia will invade Ukraine.  Biden and his assortment of laughable retards will talk trash and make threats that will be laughed at.  The likes of MC will beg for war…because they aren’t fighting shit and Americans dying for their virtue is of no big problem to them.

What should happen:  the second Biden moves militarily, the war should start here starting with local liberal government leaders.

Bingo .....Childless Shitlib Democrats LOVE war and killing innocent People. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

While I agree I could give 2 fucks about Ukraine anymore.   Sell them weapons and let Europe deal with Putin/Russia.   Russia GDP is less than 3 US STATES AND COMPLETELY DEPENDENT on energy.   Europe is weak because they depend on Russia for it.

Our focus should be on China.   The ONLY reason to pay attention to Russia is because they are a nuclear power.  I want Russia to supply Europe energy so we can keep ours for ourselves and allies who are actually willing to commit to defending itself.

We've let Europe shit on us long enough.   Fuck em.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No pampers it is you and your puppet masters . You and your kind  are a massive reason why America is no longer relevant in any other nations eyes 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am an American.  You are not.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While I agree I could give 2 fucks about Ukraine anymore.   Sell them weapons and let Europe deal with Putin/Russia.   Russia GDP is less than 3 US STATES AND COMPLETELY DEPENDENT on energy.   Europe is weak because they depend on Russia for it.

Our focus should be on China.   The ONLY reason to pay attention to Russia is because they are a nuclear power.  I want Russia to supply Europe energy so we can keep ours for ourselves and allies who are actually willing to commit to defending itself.

We've let Europe shit on us long enough.   Fuck em.  

I was about to reply when I read your last sentence.

Yep.  In a simple nutshell.  Our foreign policy is weak and has been since Obama.  We have done nothing but make Russia and China United as citizens against us.  They have no respect and really, why should they?  So, they do them…and we’ll focus on getting ourselves sorted out.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No pampers it is you and your puppet masters . You and your kind  are a massive reason why America is no longer relevant in any other nations eyes 

They will all die out eventually ... Thankfully most Boomer Beta's like Him were too gay and cowardly for a Women to have their Kids. :lol:

Aren't we all sick of being the world's policeman?  Let China and Russia deal with all the crazy fucks around the world for the next 80 years.  How many trillions did we just spend in Afghanistan and Iraq?  How many lives lost for what?

Maybe a few decades of isolationism would be good for us.  Fuck globalism, we're sitting this one out folks, sort this shit on your own nickel and with your own young men and women.

Not everything is Biden, Trump's, Obama's, Bush's or Clinton's fault.  We the people elected them, and our representatives to fuck things up so badly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I am not ready to allow China and Russia to dictate the quality of life for my family and heirs...Do you really believe it's better to let the communist run the world?

Why not, we've done it with half the shithole countries in the world.  :lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why not, we've done it with half the shithole countries in the world.  :lol:

When we have no cobalt, uranium, rare earth minerals. China has annexed Taiwan and they own 90% of all chip manufacturing we will be fucked forever. 

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I am not ready to allow China and Russia to dictate the quality of life for my family and heirs...Do you really believe it's better to let the communist run the world?

Well, but maybe a quick “rule”/clean up.  Right?  Then we can chase them out and get back to being America….as Americans.  Two bathrooms….one for each gender, non multiple choice.

• Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

When we have no cobalt, uranium, rare earth minerals. China has annexed Taiwan and they own 90% of all chip manufacturing we will be fucked forever. 

Good, no cell phones or computers, no EVs, we'll burn our own oil, nat gas and coal, use land lines, the telegraph and write letters to send in the mail again.  :)

https://www.cc.com/video/grjwmi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-back-in-black-kim-jong-il