Check your account email address ×

Ima just say it.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep just can't understand how your frightened little ass got booted from the cop job 

I didn't get booted, fagmont toilet washer. What's your TNW? 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

China isn't concerned about us at all. The US military did war simulations with China in the south china sea and we lost every time. 

China or Russia have zero concerns with us right now.  None at all.  And rightfully so.  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't get booted, fagmont toilet washer. What's your TNW? 

Fired like the disgraced bitch you are . It sure did not help with your already out of control self esteem issues . But they just could nat take any more complaints of you taking your  inferior issues out on people you pulled over any longer . 

On 12/7/2021 at 6:37 PM, Jerry 976 said:

It's never been a good bet to bet against America, never - ever - ever -ever............

Did Joe Biden say “Inshallah” during the debate? His campaign responds.

God Help us all if another world war breaks out because he/him/we/she/her/hers they will possibly have to defend this country from an attack........

FFtFczXWUAkPM3N?format=jpg&name=large

Americas new chief of defence !

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fired like the disgraced bitch you are . It sure did not help with your already out of control self esteem issues . But they just could nat take any more complaints of you taking your  inferior issues out on people you pulled over any longer . 

Nice try, faggot janitor of Minnesota. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have to go out and cut some broken trees, but I'll be back later to give you your daily beating. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to go out and cut some broken trees, but I'll be back later to give you your daily beating. 

Only beatings you give are to your self you are just to oblivious to recognize it 

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nice try, faggot janitor of Minnesota. 

Just reality.  Cops don't just quit . You have admitted in the past you ending up in more abuse cases than any one in your department.  Not rocket science to put 2 and 2 together . 

Just a frightened little man who has to take  feeling  inadequate out on those who can't fight back with out facing time so you can feel like a man for 30 min or so . Just fucking pathetic.  You are the reason cops have a bad name the profession is filled with cunts Just like you . You all think the uniform will make you feel powerful but when it fails to do so you need to start over compensating by abusing people . 

Same story diff looser 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just reality.  Cops don't just quit . You have admitted in the past you ending up in more abuse cases than any one in your department.  Not rocket science to put 2 and 2 together . 

Just a frightened little man who has to take  feeling  inadequate out on those who can't fight back with out facing time so you can feel like a man for 30 min or so . Just fucking pathetic.  You are the reason cops have a bad name the profession is filled with cunts Just like you . You all think the uniform will make you feel powerful but when it fails to do so you need to start over compensating by abusing people . 

Same story diff looser 

Little man syndrome crossed with a badge. Terrible combination. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Same story diff looser 

If I was younger, I'd transfer to the Mound, Minnesota Police Dept., and wait for you to leave a bar, then I'd pull you over and beat your ass!!!

LMMFAO!!!  You want self-esteem. I'll show ya' self-esteem on the end of a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!! LMMFAO!!  

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was younger, I'd transfer to the Mound, Minnesota Police Dept., and wait for you to leave a bar, then I'd pull you over and beat your ass!!!

LMMFAO!!!  You want self-esteem. I'll show ya' self-esteem on the end of a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!! LMMFAO!!  

No you wouldn’t. : Rolleyes

Edited by CFM

This seems fitting. "Got a gun and badge now I'm a man"

• Haha 1

They are only allowed to hire 115 retards to the police force in MSP. You would be 116

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They are only allowed to hire 115 retards to the police force in MSP. You would be 116

Wut, you think that's funny?

What's your TNW, FUCKTARD?  

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Same story diff looser 

You're the reason people get into policing..............'cause we know what a fuck-punk you are, and we want to smash your faces!! 

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is it possible 550 is Farva? He has to be it’s pretty much how I’d view him as a cop.

I WANT A GOD DAMN LITER OF COLA!!

Wut, you think that's funny?